Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. (3388 Views)

Actor Ik Ogbonna’s Babymama Blasts Him For Stealing Their Child’s Pictures / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Get more news from http://fixednaijablog.com

Controversial nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna in a new video, speak out loud that all girls should be paying guys to dis virgin them!.

The Nollywood Actor Ogbonna narrated how his first experience with his ex girlfriend went in a live video section with his fans on instagram.

he also explained how exhaustive and stressful his virgin girlfriend made things look like. And as a result of that, he feels that all girls should should pay guys for wasting their time and energy to dis virgin them.

In the video posted on his instagram wall he said;

”I was trying to convince Victoria that this pain she’s feeling is normal pain. If we stop now and continue tomorrow, she will feel the same pain tomorrow.

”let us do this thing today, let us finish this thing now and…... Get more news updates, sports, entertainments, musics, gossips and many more... From http://fixednaijablog.com

Watch video below�

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgHIbjjnLJM

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Phenomenal16(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hian
This stay at home tueh
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by softwerk(f): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
angry

Who is this gay ediot trying to fool?!

Spits!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by kestolove95(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
angry

Spits!
go give am ur toto u go know say him no b gay

6 Likes

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by tidalstorm(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin
This guy is on point
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Or11: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Virgins shouldn't feel pain if they are well lubricated and aroused. Not a gentle man at all. No wonder that Columbian babe did a runner.

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by softwerk(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
kestolove95:

Kina hauka?!
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Diyulohki: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Wizzyflexx: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
kestolove95:
He go shine am...spit inside grin grin

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by kestolove95(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:

Kina hauka?!
Ki chi durin ki

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Jaysolu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
angry

Spits!
Lol you know the koko my sister
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by NobleAngell(f): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Craze man talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Richdad50(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
shocked

Ike Ogbonna is on a free fall and about to kiss rock bottom in his career. There is so much these ladies do to package their husbands and make them look desirable or responsible. Once the marriage ends, you often see the disaster she has had to put up with throughout the union.

For every lady or girl you disvirgin, a piece of the puzzle that makes up the picture of your destiny and purpose in life is taken with her. The more disvirgin certifications you possess, the lesser chances you have of ever fixing your life.

Find me a man who has disvirgined many and I will show you one who has no bearing or focus, but a perpetual struggle with life.

Richdad

6 Likes

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Richdad50(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Arguably the dumbest female on Nairaland.
Kestolove95 is a disgrace and a total disaster to decorum.

Richdad
kestolove95:
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Supergirl19: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Or11:
Virgins shouldn't feel pain if they are well lubricated and aroused. Not a gentle man at all. No wonder that Columbian babe did a runner.
Imagine what a grown man is spewing on Social media

2 Likes

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Supergirl19: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Or11:
He needs to be schooled on being a gentleman wink

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Girls meet short guys with small prick to disvirgin you. If you see a hulk of a man and you go meet am, na u find trouble..
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by franchasng: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
"If you are a guy and you are up to 35yrs and you have never deflowered any girl, believe me, you are not yet a man, be a man, get you a virgin girl and do the needful" - Anonymous Engineer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by legitnow: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
"If you are a guy and you are up to 35yrs and you have never deflowered any girl, believe me, you are not yet a man, be a man, get you a virgin girl and do the needful" - Anonymous Engineer

My brother, virgin is over rated, na persin wey never see struggle, dey find virgin.

It is exhausting and u feel tired after.

nothing gained.

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by legitnow: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

Ike Ogbonna is on a free fall and about to kiss rock bottom in his career. There is so much these ladies do to package their husbands and make them look desirable or responsible. Once the marriage ends, you often see the disaster she has had to put up with throughout the union.

For every lady or girl you disvirgin, a piece of the puzzle that makes up the picture of your destiny and purpose in life is taken with her. The more disvirgin certifications you possess, the lesser chances you have of ever fixing your life.

Find me a man who has disvirgined many and I will show you one who has no bearing or focus, but a perpetual struggle with life.

Richdad
[/s]

Na the samething we dey talk, we no want virgin.

However, it has nothing to do with the emotional junk u typed.

They are long and at the end, u dont really see wat the stress is all about.

completely pointless.
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by legitnow: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:

Kina hauka?!

put your real profile pic dat one is now too old and out dated.

plus, it is not u.

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Richdad50(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
An Idiot
legitnow:
[s][/s]

Na the samething we dey talk, we no want virgin.

However, it has nothing to do with the emotional junk u typed.

They are long and at the end, u dont really see wat the stress is all about.

completely pointless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by legitnow: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
An Idiot

nna gi okwa ya? translation, ur papa abi?
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by rex444(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
this small boy wey dey lick running nose for Jos that year..... u just get small money begin form like say U no dey shit..... go and bring bk tht ur fine geh.....n I actually crushed for his elder sis .... Ada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by softwerk(f): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
legitnow:

put your real profile pic dat one is now too old and out dated.

plus, it is not u.

Where is your own 'real' pic monitoring spirit?!
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
No be lie. A self claimed virgin babe was gisting with me one day. And told me if she wants me to be d one to burst the place, how will i react...

Jokingly i was like babe forget that thing. Pay me 10k or nothing. Then from joke i started sounding serious.

And na because of d wahala n psychological issues wey one babe carry me do on my first virgin assignment.

So i told dis one say u gotta pay me. She said other guys will jump into it oo. I said i aint other guys, 10k or nothing. U think its easy opening the booth of a v-booth.

Life sha.

1 Like

Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
rex444:
this small boy wey dey lick running nose for Jos that year..... u just get small money begin form like say U no dey shit..... go and bring bk tht ur fine geh.....n I actually crushed for his elder sis .... Ada
grin grin grin
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by biafraisdead(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
kestolove95:
U en! The day I go fucck u.
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by legitnow: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:

Where is your own 'real' pic monitoring spirit?!

ma own problem be say u dey show me fine girl wey no be u.
I no dey like dat kind thing.
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by APOPTOSIS: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
These are people's ROLE MODELS...
AGE has nothing to do with WISDOM.

Can these people be really this JOBLESS without acting..?
Few Days it was TIWA SALVAGE.
.... and this RUBBISH keeps repeating itself.

Can't any of these people just be like MERCY JOHNSON
Re: ”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. by nazablossom(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just look at somebody's Father

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful And Curviest Black Women On Earth / Ebele Okaro Biography: Her Lifestyle, Husband, Children,family / Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.