Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Fellow Choristers, How Are Y'all Coping With The Mic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Choristers, How Are Y'all Coping With The Mic. (563 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / White Garment Church Choristers Kissing Inside Church Compound (VIDEO) / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Choristers, How Are Y'all Coping With The Mic. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
With all these pandemic and social distancing, how have choristers been managing the sharing of mic?
Hope it will not pose a risk to the choir.

I'm thinking there should be a means of sanitizing the mic at intervals, to make it safe for use as different people speak with the mic throughout the service.

Please help disseminate this info at your local assemblies tomorrow. You can even start today by informing the engineering/technical departments to take note and do the needful.
Re: My Fellow Choristers, How Are Y'all Coping With The Mic. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
And I just got a message from my parish that there wont be service tomorrow. shocked.

I guess it's because of the fumigation activities that is going to be taking place.
Re: My Fellow Choristers, How Are Y'all Coping With The Mic. by Raalsalghul: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
And I just got a message from my parish that there wont be service tomorrow. shocked.

I guess it's because of the fumigation activities that is going to be taking place.

Ashirawealthy undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 50k Monthly With Just Your Smart Phone Or Laptop / Daily Noon Giveaway / My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.