Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown (55104 Views)

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Netflix, conference calls and online college classes are part of the Obama family's day-to-day life during their coronavirus self-quarantine, Michelle Obama told Ellen DeGeneres in a televised phone call posted on Twitter.

With their daughters Malia and Sasha home from college, the family is trying to establish a routine, the former first lady said.

"I think Barack is -- I don't know where he is. He was on the phone on a conference call; I just got finished with a conference call. ... We're just trying to keep a routine going, but we've also got a little Netflix and chilling happening."

Michelle Obama has advice for Americans stuck indoors to help stem the spread of coronavirus

Obama told DeGeneres some good may come out of the coronavirus crisis, at least on a personal level.

"But on the positive side, I know for us, it's forced us to continue to sit down with each other, have real conversations, really ask questions and figure out how to keep ourselves occupied without just TV or computers," she said. "It's a good exercise in reminding us that we just don't need a lot of the stuff that we have."
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/michelle-obama-family-coronavirus-routine-trnd/index.html

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by MrSensor(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by dermmy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.

No worry e go announce to you when e release dem.

15 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Patrioticman007(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Those hating Barrack Obama & loving Dumb Trump are noting but dotards.

Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
That is my family. ...I mean my own family
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
I Prophesy Coronavirus will Disappear Today

And David Lyon Will Find The Cure

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by bewla(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
may is here
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by franchasng: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by PotatoSalad(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm here thinking about the after effects of this outbreak.
We'll only be able to manage this Coronavirus but no cure.
It'll then join the list of common respiratory issues like bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, flu etc

God epp us

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by TheNamezJhay(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
So how does this help??

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by saajus: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
I feel so sad for this nation when I see the way our youths think. So marriage is your problem out of several other great things that could come out of these two brilliant beautiful ladies.
MrSensor:

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Eberex(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:

How e take concern u

6 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Summary, stay indoor.

What you do indoor doesn't concern me.
Staying indoor does.

#StayHome
#StaySafe

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Aboguede(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
It is very annoying how fake Obama and his family is. Damn them shocked

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=MrSensor post=87851787]CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age. [/quote][/s]

Obama is one of the most respected past American presidents. One of the most intelligent and of of the most admired. Trump can only dream of that.
That's why the lying SOB is always preoccupied with Obama legacy, he's trying to erase them but he can't.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by hedonister: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Even Netflix no gree me watch. I miss the great outdoors.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ogegeodey(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
What made Obama aged so fast
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by KmniAutos(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bootymann:
Barack is really looking old

I no dey spoil your market o..but hope you are aware a lot of apps on playstore does this for free undecided

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by noblealuu: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please Anty Michelle, can I come and self-isolate in your house?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by beatspice(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
dermmy:

No worry e go announce to you when e release dem.

[url]=https://beatspice.co lol[/url]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by BrickDevo: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eh
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Franzinni: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aunty some pipu sed you are a man ...is hit tru?
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by mattsvibes: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ally
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Story
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by englishmart(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sometimes I ask myself, am I more careful than Prince Charles? Is my hand sanitizer costlier than his?
Shey I keep distance pass am?
What must be, must be, o jare.

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by hucienda: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
President Obama has really aged and he's just one shy of three score. Ee no easy.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by idonhammer: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
The after effects go be like first week of January.

PotatoSalad:
I'm here thinking about the after effects of this outbreak.
We'll only be able to manage this Coronavirus but no cure.
It'll then join the list of common respiratory issues like bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, flu etc

God epp us

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by TheChameleon: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
angry

I hope SENSE has nothing to do with your moniker because you lack COMMON SENSE.

MrSensor:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Stallion93(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
undecided
still trying hard to stay relevant.....,Women and attention is like nipple and areola.
Anyways, who cares?
somebody help me with that .gif of pawpaw eating chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.