Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide (758 Views)

A Step-by-step Guide In Making Money From Affiliate Marketing / Step By Step Guide To Start Information Selling Business In Nigeria / Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
WRITE LIKE A PRO : By AMECHI OKOLI

Are you in the business of writing and you're not getting enough clients or making enough money? If the answer is yes then THIS E-BOOK IS FOR YOU!

INTRODUCTION

You may be an excellent writer, but your skills wouldn't mean much if you can't earn a decent living from it. The case may be that you're not getting enough clients, or the few you have don't pay well enough.
Have you asked yourself why? I think you should.

After my first few years of not-so-rewarding writing, I asked myself the same question. I knew I was a very good writer (I still am), so why wasn't I making enough money from it?

During my early days of writing, I already had a production studio, where we produced music, edited videos, produced radio adverts, and did voiceovers for brands. My hands were full at the time but that was no excuse for me not to make money off writing (the hustle I paid the least attention to).

That was my case, yours may be different. Let's take a look at what the problem could be.

CHAPTER 1 : Possible Reasons You Are Not Making Enough Money From Writing Or Retaining Your Clients

It could be one or more of these factors -

1. You Are Not Skilled Enough

If you deliver a poorly written article to your client, he or she would most likely never hire you again.
Don't lose faith, there's always room for improvement. Dedicate time to brushing up your skills and......(The rest is in the ebook)

If you want the full e-book or are in need of my services, then WhatsApp me here [url]/+2348033422206[/url]

The ebook costs N1,000

DOUBLE-SIX MEDIA SERVICES

Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Send me a WhatsApp message if you're in need of my services -

[url]/+2348033422206[/url]
Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2020
[url]+2348033422206[/url]
Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello,

With no intention of wasting your precious time, I'd like to go straight to the point.

If you're in need of a writer who writes creative, engaging and 100% plagiarism free content + on time submission, then reach me via WhatsApp -

[url]/+2348033422206[/url]

God bless!
Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Whatsapp 08033422206
Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let's discuss your projects 08033422206
Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello,

Do you want engaging, informative, well written content for your blogs, business pages, websites, and newsletters? Do you also want on-time delivery of your jobs?

If your answer is yes then kindly contact me for all your writing and editing needs.

I am an expert in several fields of writing and my niche range is very wide.

I have writing experience in the following niches -

* Health
* Business
* Technology
* Finance
* Education
* Politics
* Sports
* Romance
* Fiction
* Real Estate

I also write and edit e-books that cut across many topics.

My writings are 100% original (plagiarism free) and they lack grammatical errors.

My charges are also fair!

Give me a call or Whatsapp 08033422206

Let's discuss your next project.

Regards!
Re: Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Let's discuss your next project!

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With This Company / 8 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ads Are Being Rejected & How To Avoid Them. / Verify Your US Fiverr Account Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.