Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (63646 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by DModeCntStopMe: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Yeah.

nairaland was very good back then. No scammers. Many intellectuals. Many good people. Seun can testify to this.

Without Nairaland, I would not have gotten admission in UNIBEN. I met the person who helped me to register for the POST UME on this platform.

Without Nairaland, I would still be jobless. I learned how to be financially independent through people I met in the business section.

Without Nairaland, I would still be emotionally stable. When I was hearbroken, I met people here who told me the cold, bitter truth in the romance section.

The list is countless.

I don't blame people saying this is a scam any way.

The society is full of scammers today.

Please sir! I want to discuss something pressing with you

How do I get in touch with you please
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Supergirl19: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari was never present...
He's a lifeless statue
That's why the State governors are calling the shots in their various states...

The center is dead and useless

Each region will have to protect themselves...
At this point each state should take the bull by the horn, no waiting for directives from the federal government anymore
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by RuddyFusion(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
SoNature:

What is wrong with you people?

The VP is in self-isolation after making contacts with Abba Kyari and many others

Before the self-isolation who was leading the fight from the FG end?.........Being in Self-isolation does it stop anyone from using technology to coordinate things?.......My opinion is simply enough and those who got the gist have gotten the gist
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, your own version of Zombiesm is terribly disgusting.

All over the world, heads of govts of countries are coordinating the battle against
Covid-19 except in Nigeria. Even the UK Prime Minister, who himself is infected and
on quarantine is still leading the fight from isolation facility.

State governors have now assume powers of shutting down federal schools, federal airports, federal highways, inland waterways,
sea ports
etc in their domains because the president is missing at a time citizens needed him most. The IG appears
helpless as there exist no one for him to take directives. Police Commissioners in different states are embarking on conflicting orders

Every governor is now a president and Commander-in-Chief of his state

Sai babarism is always bad for the brain, but APC minions will never learn grin grin

cc lzaa

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by NairaMaster1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria is on autopilot without destinations
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Cmeo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
When has Nigerian State Governors stopepd being an Executive for his state? Every State Governors has some Executive authority to run his jurisdiction.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by NairaMaster1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
Bubu is back .. hale and healthy.
Believe he gave those instructions before isolating.

I Dey feel for those his allies, that turn on him.. wishing him dead and calling for his vice.. to replace him immediately

What a heart break ..

Stupid leaders are elected by stupid people

Imam of peace

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Gandollaar(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
iammo:
how
You missed the mark. Now go back and read the op
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Feemmy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gov. Akeredolu should do the same thing before he reach Ondo. Bros I beg
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by 7pages(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Corona dey real o.

Stay safe.

Meanwhile, my 1 million giveaway to 120 lucky winners is today by 6pm.

Don't miss out.

I dey with you Egbon but I go like make you reason your little bro and carry me along on how to fish so that I can be doing like you here too

Thanks in anticipation
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by SoNature(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Before the self-isolation who was leading the fight from the FG end?.........Being in Self-isolation does it stop anyone from using technology to coordinate things?.......My opinion is simply enough and those who got the gist have gotten the gist

Go collect am from Buhari give am na

Mtchewwww
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by NairaMaster1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
Is it Buhari that will dictate what measures to be taken by state when FG had already closed it's border.

Are we no longer in democracy?

Go and watch other world leaders on CNN et al

How can a responsible leader put his country on autopilot without destinations?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is it not Jbrin from Sudan that's in power before. Jihadost. I grew up seeing cattle hearders that we make banter with my father. All of a sudden they jihadist arm them

If I cant caution you..

Corona pass you..
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by topsquino(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
7pages:

I dey with you Egbon but I go like make you reason your little bro and carry me along on how to fish so that I can be doing like you here too

Thanks in anticipation

You are right.

The problem na time.

I don't even have time for myself, trust me.

By May, I will be on leave and I will be ready to help anyone that wants to learn.

Trust me, MONEY is not worth makes us really HAPPY.

Making others happy is the true secret of happiness.

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Jamesboss1997(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aladegba:
If there is anything our darling president needs now is our support. The media is anti-democratic agent
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Reference(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Restructuring by poor leadership I would say. Regional security militias, state border controls....what next.... each state adopting measures to handle the economic fallout of covid 19.... perhaps governors confiscating the central banks within their states and setting monetary regulations to get out of deep depression. All round failure of leadership at the centre. Its all good.

I woukd have preferred restructuring under different circumstances, one of planning, negotiations and agreements not one forced upon us by circumstances.

I told you folks the Nigerian state was weak, weakened by division.... divisions accentuated by this administration that has not done anything to get the engine of the nation running smoothly through wanton nepotism and ethnic discrimination.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Jamersirwin1971: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

We can see the effects of USA coordination.

Ghana with 58 cases have recorded 3 deaths..

You wailers won't seize to amaze us

Which Ghana has 58 cases ? They have 138 As at yesterday night .
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by MartinsD12(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ChristianNorth: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
It won't have cost them anything to allow the VP to take charge here..I'm sure he would have been everywhere getting things sorted but the cabal doesn't want him in the spotlight.....
\
- I don't know why we are so unlucky to have these sort of leaders....leaders without vision..leaders that can't tell their left from their right in a nation filled with millions of intelligent people making their marks all over the world......

Goodluck to them
Blame Yoruba Moslems
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Trojan8(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Yeah.

nairaland was very good back then. No scammers. Many intellectuals. Many good people. Seun can testify to this.

Without Nairaland, I would not have gotten admission in UNIBEN. I met the person who helped me to register for the POST UME on this platform.

Without Nairaland, I would still be jobless. I learned how to be financially independent through people I met in the business section.

Without Nairaland, I would still be emotionally stable. When I was hearbroken, I met people here who told me the cold, bitter truth in the romance section.

The list is countless.

I don't blame people saying this is a scam any way.

The society is full of scammers today.

Greatest Uniben! You were a hall 3 brother or hall 4 brother?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Sonoyom(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Missing President
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by topsquino(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trojan8:

Greatest Uniben! You were a hall 3 brother or hall 4 brother?

Hall 4 (Chemical Engineering)

I remember the heat those days.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Patrioticman007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Stupid leaders are elected by stupid people

Imam of peace

The children of predations wishing GMB death will first bury their parents before they bury GMB. Amen.
Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

bro hope it will not be a random stuff...the giveaway
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by 7pages(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

You are right.

The problem na time.

By May, I will be on leave and I will be ready to help anyone that wants to learn.

Thanks for your response bro. I'll be following you perhaps soonest I'll be lucky enough to get your attention at your leisure time

I just DM you here. Thanks once again
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

You are right.

The problem na time.

I had to set alarm to 5:20 cause of this thing o.
Even if na 2000 i win,i go take am fill my gas. God help me o
And thanks in advance sir
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Zico5(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

We can see the effects of USA coordination.

Ghana with 58 cases have recorded 3 deaths..

You wailers won't seize to amaze us
Why can't u this guy reason along like an intelligent person. Are u totally blinded by 30k u are being paid. This is matter of life and death and ur master remain incommunicado. What kind of people are we living with for God sake

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Ziluxger: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
quote author=topsquino post=87854175]Corona dey real o.

Stay safe.

Meanwhile, my 1 million giveaway to 120 lucky winners is today by 6pm.

Don't miss out. [/quote] Nice of you
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Enice(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
Is it Buhari that will dictate what measures to be taken by state when FG had already closed it's border.

Are we no longer in democracy?
no mind them. they are looking for avenues to call the president a dictator/tyrant. let the states decide what they want. we are in a federation for goodness sake.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Trojan8(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

The heat is still ever present and the beans are still there. Good thing you are about to do, I pray I am fortunate. May your pocket never dry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery