Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (63636 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by AmTruth: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Were the Governors voted to go and sleep?
They should also perform their function.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Dariyan(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Corona dey real o.

Stay safe.

Meanwhile, my 1 million giveaway to 120 lucky winners is today by 6pm.

Don't miss out.
Pls sir remember me.

Bank

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by shadyLP(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
Bubu is back .. hale and healthy.
Believe he gave those instructions before isolating.

I Dey feel for those his allies, that turn on him.. wishing him dead and calling for his vice.. to replace him immediately

What a heart break ..

Admit that your darling papa is the dumbest person on earth!
A proper asshole whom have been labelled a coward since 1983
A president who cannot vehemently fight this chronic strange virus , instead he sucumbed to it and just disappear..
vanish! grin grin
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by hstar: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more
Bros why would you do like dat Na, when most people av taken you serious
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by deji17: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Joezik(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more
Time still deh
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by dragunov: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kuginzi:
Buhari is taking action and achieving results silently. If you want a talkative, his name is Donald Trump, he has been talking and tweeting while Corona Virus has been killing his people in thousands everyday.

Of what good is a silent result Oga Kuginzi? Silent action, loud results, perceivable results, that I know. But silent action, silent results is no result. It means nothing has been done.

Why do you still believe in a president that is "surprised Boko Haram is still existing "? Haba!

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Avast(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more

7pm
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Herdsmen: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
shadyLP:

Admit that your darling papa is the dumbest person on earth!
A proper asshole whom have been labelled a coward since 1983
A president who cannot vehemently fight this chronic strange virus , instead he sucumbed to it and just disappear..
vanish! grin grin
Chai!

My friend I don’t have qualms with Buhari and how he want to rule..he’s not my darling daddy and will never be..
I don’t like him .. but zombies voted for him

Maybe you go through my post..

But am happy he’s back.. Yorubas don the plan to swear osibanjo in as President

Some don Dey call for military action.

Bubu just appear today... all of them change mouth once.. fear! And was beaten into line without cane grin

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by TheABOMINATION: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Choi they've ban him. Why is Naira land wicked like this? They just made someone miss this opportunity.

topsquino:

90 seconds more
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

We can see the effects of USA coordination.

Ghana with 58 cases have recorded 3 deaths..

You wailers won't seize to amaze us
'A stupid president is elected by stupid people'.I spit on your empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, your own version of Zombiesm is terribly disgusting.

All over the world, heads of govts of countries are coordinating the battle against
Covid-19 except in Nigeria. Even the UK Prime Minister, who himself is infected and
on quarantine is still leading the fight from isolation facility.

State governors have now assume powers of shutting down federal schools, federal airports, federal highways, inland waterways,
sea ports
etc in their domains because the president is missing at a time citizens needed him most. The IG appears
helpless as there exist no one for him to take directives. Police Commissioners in different states are embarking on conflicting orders

Every governor is now a president and Commander-in-Chief of his state

Abeg do not waste your valuable time on that person.

I hope after this pandemic, they will support ceding these areas governors are shutting down to states. Because if federal collect the taxes from them, implement projects that are often bloated and delayed, this crisis has shown that governors can act with more urgency and swiftness when the need to do so is acute.

We need no FG in Faraway Abuja doing these things governors can easily do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Joezik(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
TheABOMINATION:

Choi they've ban him. Why is Naira land wicked like this? They just made someone miss this opportunity.

Ban him.... why?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more
We dey wait
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by popesco123: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
Bubu is back .. hale and healthy.
Believe he gave those instructions before isolating.

I Dey feel for those his allies, that turn on him.. wishing him dead and calling for his vice.. to replace him immediately

What a heart break ..

May your kids get buhari kind of brain. yes is he is the best to you. and wish you that best

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Herdsmen: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
popesco123:

May your kids get buhari kind of brain. yes is he is the best to you. and wish you that best

Na lie.. buhari is a bad man.. no doubts
But he’s hale and healthy now..

If your planing to smUggle osibanjo tru back door
You failed
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more

0280301360,GTBANK, Akinola mariam omowunmi
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by shadyLP(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

My friend I don’t have qualms with Buhari and how he want to rule..he’s not my darling daddy and will never be..
I don’t like him .. but zombies voted for him

Maybe you go through my post..

But am happy he’s back.. Yorubas don the plan to swear osibanjo in as President

Some don Dey call for military action.

Bubu just appear today... all of them change mouth once.. fear! And was beaten into line without cane grin

come back ??
to where??
no oo
make em no come back oo
infact , make em use our tax pay money travel go another kwantry oo

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by TheABOMINATION: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Joezik:

Ban him.... why?

Probably anti spam not for mentioning one of their taboo words in opening post. Maybe because he mentioned drop your acc numb.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
israelmao:

The same media that is "pro-democratic agent" whenever they speak in his favour.

The only thing i don't know is why sowore and others wanna destroy this government at all costs
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Niceman4u(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

Truly, a Stupid president is elected into Office by stupid people.

Oga, the figure of confirmed cases in Nigeria is low because testing processes are very slow.
See, just make an effort to get yourself tested. It's much more difficult than getting a US visa.

Till date, while South Africa has been able to test over 20,000 citizens, Nigeria could only test less than 300 people
within the same period. Test centers are too few. Test kits are not readily available (except for Jac Ma's donation recently)
Your stúpid president is missing in action.

The pandemic is obviously spreading much deeper in Nigeria than the figures NCDC is reeling out.
Govt isn't doing enough.

This particular zombie called helinues is very useless & irredeemable.
He does not know anything.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Beautyaddy: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
Is it Buhari that will dictate what measures to be taken by state when FG had already closed it's border.

Are we no longer in democracy?

Do these States have enough man-power and financial support to fight the virus without the Federal Government supports
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Confirmedzombie: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trojan8:

Senior man. I was in hall IV 2014 to 2018. I greet you boss

Those porters in Hall IV can be annoying those days sha

I salute you bro

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by LZAA: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
imhotep:

Sai babarism is always bad for the brain, but APC minions will never learn grin grin

cc lzaa
Especially Afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
LZAA:

Especially Afamed

Cc metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by xceloasis: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Kfed4ril(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Is it by knowing the name of the virus or by taken preventing measures..

What's the results of Fluent pronunciation of Trump?

This weekend won't be easy for you wailers .

Oga don’t speak English for English sake,
What is the meaning of preventive measures and what preventive measure has bubu taken?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by GEEBITE: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
It is cease not seized. Half baked graduate trying so hard to be cerebral.What a subterfuge.
helinues:

We can see the effects of USA coordination.

Ghana with 58 cases have recorded 3 deaths..

You wailers won't seize to amaze us
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, your own version of Zombiesm is terribly disgusting.

All over the world, heads of govts of countries are coordinating the battle against
Covid-19 except in Nigeria. Even the UK Prime Minister, who himself is infected and
on quarantine is still leading the fight from isolation facility.

State governors have now assume powers of shutting down federal schools, federal airports, federal highways, inland waterways,
sea ports
etc in their domains because the president is missing at a time citizens needed him most. The IG appears
helpless as there exist no one for him to take directives. Police Commissioners in different states are embarking on conflicting orders

Every governor is now a president and Commander-in-Chief of his state

Indirectly Zombies will still not digest it..

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by GEEBITE: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
No need to waste the virus.He is self cancerous,he is cannibalising his own brain .What is eating him up is from deep inside.[quote author=aragonchuks post=87854206][/quote]

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by helinues: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
GEEBITE:
It is cease not seized. Half baked graduate trying so hard to be cerebral.What a subterfuge.

You see your life outside? Where did you see that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.