Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases (57426 Views)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Tiger01: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
What of numbers discharged??
I dont agree on this one.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by kellight(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
God please help us heal the world

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by hedonister: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
We need to get more test kits so that more people can be tested. Like i said before, there are thousands of people that are waiting to be tested without any luck. The government needs to rise up to the occasion now.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by francis5051: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense is grin
ur own case will Increase it not Oda people's case

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is really getting out of hand.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by calvin0622(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
nawa woo. lagos is time bomb that will soon explode
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lord have mercy.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ignis: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin

And you think you have common sense.

2 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Mrford(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lagos
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ayoadekunle79(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] tired of everything. Now no food not friends to meet just sleeping and reading useless novel.
May God heal us
Help my ministry with anything
Sterling bank
Adekunle
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
If you feel sick isolate and drink vitamin cs nothing go happen except you have any underlining ailment

Which one be Vitamin Cs? sad
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
Which Countries talk about Pastors when Pandemic strike??
Only Nigerians??
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by etibaba(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
All this will pass.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by maazi45: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
This country ...states na using it as an oppurtunity..all the money for the donation wat has it been use for...

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Winneygirl(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
So no recovery?
None discharged?

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ogawriter(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

That's how it will keep rising until it gets to you. It seems you still don't know the situation of things. Mr extra large sense.

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by bonnyhope: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You might be a victim

It can also be your love ones

3 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ud4u: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You don't think about your self and family, if this rises beyond control in Nigeria we don't have facilities to manage it.

3 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by manontree: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
It would get worse before it gets better
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Sunnylovesil: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Tanyogo post=8785
Na wao![/quote]
If you add to the numbers by being one of the infected persons it won't be a bad idea.
You forgot that it's human being that have infected abi?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by etrouble: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
We are treating all cases. No matter how high the number rises, Nigeria will record no death except someone with old life threatening illnesses.

2 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by butterfly777(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Lagos na the epicentre.....

Don't be quick to conclude. What if Lagos is posting more numbers because Lagos is testing more that other states? Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Vicky10: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
hmmm
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by jayinfo2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys please STAY AT HOME.

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

All you need to do is to PARTICIPATE.

I will create a thread for the GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION today by 6pm.

Please check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I've created my account since 2007, so I don't have any reason to scam anyone.

Don't Miss out

I day your back,u are d real gee
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

Can't believe Seun and Nairaland still tolerate this kind of comments. We're talking about a global pandemic. People don't need to die before you realise you need to protect yourself. Whether you're doing this for the 'likes and shares' or not, comments such as these should be treated like any other 'rule-breaking' posts.

Very annoying.

4 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Martinola(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
People clamouring for a total lockdown are annoying me. HUNGER WILL EVENTUALLY KILL PEOPLE IF CORO DON'T

2 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by SleakBuzzPR: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
No one will read this shiiiit

Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lastmankc(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trustme2:
Hmmmm. Laslasticlala, Hope you're going around with your face mask and sanitizer?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by SoNature(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
ud4u:
Total shut down needed to curb this menace once and for all

What do you mean by total lockdown?

Lagos is the epicenter, and all efforts should be geared towards curbing the spread in Lagos

Already, Sanwo-Olu is doing a good job and long-distance travels have been banned

We don't need a total lockdown because people need to survive, please

5 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by englishmart(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

Don't Miss out

Giveaway of 1m. Okay o.

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by opstar1: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
You are sick
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by aylive02(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Don't Miss out

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me it's a joke or make I set alarm? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.