Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases (57428 Views)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ruffDiamond: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Orank'oran e bakunle I'm very glad Kwara ,as useless as the economy is,(by sarathief locust years)will never be on that list..Abdurahman for President!I trust my governor to do the needful
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
shogsman:

I don't think you live in this country, go online and check the thousands of stranded people they have refused to answer to,call their emergency line and see if they'll pick up,they only attend to you if you're almost dead,Sydneytalker was exhibiting symptoms yesterday and they refused to attend to him,the rich pay as much as 500k for the test.
Majority of you don't understand this which is a shame because this thing will hit us and we won't have any defence,there is not enough test kit to test 0.4% of them situation not even 1% sef.
There are thousands already infected and they have not been isolated because there is no one to test them.
But the average john doe looks up nscdc and conclude the number of infected people are 89

Bro, point of correction again... This "Thing" is not about to hit us... We are already in the middle of the storm!!! You gave just one example of someone showing symptoms. Lol... As a medical practitioner, I can tell you I know and have seen more than 15!!! Surprised??!... Lol.

Corona is already widespread in Nigeria sir... Swallow this hard cold truth!!!...

Haven't you wondered why they are setting up so many emergency isolation/treatment centers all of a sudden??!... But, mark my words!!! Those places won't be used except they embark on nationwide testing, which they will not do any time soon...

Many more will keep getting symptoms and recovering... Ask any qualified community pharmacist about the recent demand and purchase of Azithromycin and HydroxyChloroquine... Most people are already self medicating as we argue here.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Imanuel55(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
angry And some idiot still do party yesterday in my area ,that moment I felt going there to gun all of them down one by one embarassed
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by LordShiva97(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys please STAY AT HOME.

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

All you need to do is to PARTICIPATE.

I will create a thread for the GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION today by 6pm.

Please check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I've created my account since 2007, so I don't have any reason to scam anyone.

Don't Miss out

Oga am waiting o meanwhile 2212432181 zenith bank hillary tanks
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by inice(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin

You are wicked. It might just be your turn.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lightup20: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
This our failed govt shud pls test every individual in d country
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by degamemaster(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Somebody should reject those Jack Ma's Greek Gift. I am seeing a danger ahead coming through those "protective" gears.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

I understand your fear and panic... But, you are not helping yourself one bit. Trust me!!!

I have stated it here over and over that there can't be less than 3000 infected in Lagos alone... There is nothing any of us can do about the spread... Absolutely nothing...

But, I am quite reassured about our chances of survival compared to European nations... I am well versed in the health and genetic make up of the average Nigerian and African... You should do some research before giving yourself an unnecessary coronary.

Ask yourself this simple yet pertinent question: Of all the cases detected, and the larger ones that will never be detected, why aren't our hospitals overflowing with admissions and casualties??!... Forget the chicanery of the health ministry and NCDC, we have had this thing spreading since February across the nation, where are the expected casualties Sir??!.... Or is the virus toying with us till it's done with Europe??!

It's your choice to dwell in pessimism and feed on worst case scenarios, but don't call out optimists who equally work with the same facts on ground!!!...

Providence and fortune have favoured Africa so far in this pandemic... This is without doubt!!!
I see You're not yet ready to face the hard truth,if you know anything about our health sector you wouldn't say this, and FYI the virus is less than a month so get your facts right.
You're delusional and you're not ready to face the truth, I don't know how someone that claims to know something about our health sector tell me we have more survival chance than US or China,a country with 400 ventilators.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:

Chai... Who say make I nor evacuate this country ever since... As soon as this thing is over, God help. Me..

Upon everything, the government is not making any preparations. Chai
You want to evacuate to the USA that had 20,000 cases in a day abi,safe journey
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by 4four(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
I can bet it you are still dependent
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
shogsman:

I see You're not yet ready to face the hard truth,if you know anything about our health sector you wouldn't say this, and FYI the virus is less than a month so get your facts right.
You're delusional and you're not ready to face the truth, I don't know how someone that claims to know something about our health sector tell me we have more survival chance than US or China,a country with 400 ventilators.

Less than a month you say??! Lol... On whose authority, if I may ask??!...

Anyway, time will tell... Still on, panicking will get neither of us anywhere. Believe all the negatives you wish... At the end of the day, this is already out of your hands, and I fear, out of the hands of the most inept government in the history of world leadership!!!

2 to 3 weeks nor far again... We will see if my "speculations" or ",theories" about homegrown immunity is nothing but smoke or hard to believe facts!!!... Till then, stay safe and hopeful!!!... At this point we have nothing left!!!
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Less than a month you say??! Lol... On whose authority, if I may ask??!...

Anyway, time will tell... Still on, panicking will get neither of us anywhere. Believe all the negatives you wish... At the end of the day, this is already out of your hands, and I fear, out of the hands of the most inept government in the history of world leadership!!!

2 to 3 weeks nor far again... We will see if my "speculations" or ",theories" about homegrown immunity is nothing but smoke or hard to believe facts!!!... Till then, stay safe and hopeful!!!... At this point we have nothing left!!!
It is a bet then,I will remind you then,I really hope for your theories to be true cos this is the worst period of our lives,but laslas I can't ignore reality .
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Hican2: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lightup20:
Lightup20:
Lightup20:
You are correct
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by jefff455: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
you would have made sense if you included imams why don't you attack headslammers don't they collect contributions to

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by IamHonourable1: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

I'm telling you.There are still stupid Nigerians who don't believe the virus is here.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
shogsman:

It is a bet then,I will remind you then,I really hope for your theories to be true cos this is the worst period of our lives,but laslas I can't ignore reality .

Brother, we thrive on nothing short of the miraculous here in Nigeria... I say this boldly as an irreverent heathen bordering close to irreligious!!!

That virus is very widespread in Nigeria already, forget the useless and inept NCDC...

At this point, nothing short of providence will save this nation from a catastrophe of global proportions... Your government can do Nada, and will not do fvck all... This is already way beyond their reach or control!!!

When this is all over, and we all survive, maybe many of us will turn back to religion... Even those who don't will finally come to terms with the reality of what a FAILED state we all call a country... Maybe then, we will gear up and retire these bastards we call leaders!!!

Brother, these are sad times... But, we must stay hopeful, or die in misery!!!
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Alwaysachick: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Can someone tell these dictators here to take away the ban placed on my moniker?

Let me speak my mind here
Is Tinubu so daft or is he being selfish? Asides reserves, that is if the govt will ever agreed there is one, how will salaries be paid considering the drop in oil price if you remove VAT?

Who will be the main beneficiaries of the VAT removal.

Always using round holes for a square peg. Baba bullion van, we are waiting for your donation sir.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
ObaOMENT:
Nigeria is not good at stats
So we have 89 confirmed cases and about 700 unconfirmed cases .
No test kits.Most of the confirm cases fit be wrong diagnosis.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lexoma(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:

Oga prof clap for yr self. So the ederly and sick ones that are dying are not important to the society abi Mugu
At least you should have some sense to see where I said the sit at home was for the old and the ones with weak immune system and health issues. But sense no gree let you get
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Adex2442: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
shogsman:

You want to evacuate to the USA that had 20,000 cases in a day abi,safe journey

It's better to be in heaven where there's war Than to be in hell where there's artificial peace that will soon explode.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Adex2442: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lexoma:

At least you should have some sense to see where I said the sit at home was for the old and the ones with weak immune system and health issues. But sense no gree let you get

Ooh since u are still very young with active Imune system, then goodluck... Go and contract the virus
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lexoma(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:

Ooh since u are still very young with active Imune system, then goodluck... Go and contract the virus

Well I'm not surprise....wasnt expecting anything less than what you gave
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by KingWarri: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Guide your tongue boy...
Pastors are not useless and they owe you nothing...
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by MrBONE2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
grin

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by oluwaahmed: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
TB Joshua, wither Today na 28th o

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Me be like, why is this corona not killing our politicians but only suspecting and making them positive?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by pevo: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lexoma:

Abi oooo
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
oluwaahmed:
TB Joshua, wither Today na 28th o

And tomorrow is 29
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by KingWarri: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Just 89 cases after all this while

What where you expecting, 89,000

Come on don't be pestimistic
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by mvem(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery
The flu kills 500,000 every year ...this looks far more less....media is Intentional hyping this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.