Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue (199 Views)

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue by okomile(f): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Not a joking matter now!
Re: Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue by jegusj(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Like play like play this coro dey spread in this country. God help us oo
Re: Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue by chatinent: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hunger will chair the weary occasion soon and sit like a boss.
Re: Coronavirus: Eight New Cases In Lagos And Benue by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is indeed a trying time

What im about to say is my opinion and my beliefs.
Might be contrary to yours. This is my personal opinion

When building a house, you set a lot o pieces together

Looking at the anatomy of human, every body is in parts.

The world was created with parts joining to form a whole... Sun, moon, rain, sun human, animals, spirits.... And so on

Im not here to criticize any religion as I won't even mention any. So i expect you to put your logics together, screen this piece.

Every religion scripture is one thing said by someone who saw someone not the whole world could see and undescribable.
Everyone who said are humans born with different wonders. Isn't the world a wonder itself?

Proven!

The planet earth we live in is just a miracle even to science! It was a fraction of life amongst so many as
as a result of a miracle.
"If we take a look at what we know about the universe, it leads us to think that what happened here might well as happened elsewhere. Life beyond this place is quite plausible in terms of the science that we know today".
Jill c Tarter (NASA, SETI)

We are living on a very small fraction of the universe. We live in a vastness that also contains planet that could possible house humans, only time may tell...

Then since i was a kid i have always wonder what this creation is really missing.

If 2+2 is 4 and this same logic has been used to create many achievements humanity have today, then we should use same method to find that one being who sure wants us to find...

Covid19 made us understand we are so entwined that if Nature is ready to kill us today, we stand no chance (except pf course we bring every pieces of human knowledge together to form a whole).

If you don't believe, don't...

Spirituality really exist
There are supernatural powers!
But all these powers and science can truly make a difference.

You see technology is advancing because not 2+2 is 4 and 4 in 4 places is 16. That is something many understand.
Spirituality then is something most of us don't understand, but every spiritual facts have never claimed seeing this supreme being... Then
Supreme being=X
Find supreme being!

What else has every religion been preaching?

I rest here,
Drabeey was Here

(1) (Reply)

Natural Made Rida Range Products Whtdppp 07036845662 / BREAKING: NCDC Confirms 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus / Nigeria Confirms 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus, Total Confirmed 131 (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.