Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room (3219 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Akinowon123(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
So I av a question, and to be honest it borders me sometimes. How does married couple who live in one room with their grown up children have sex.

I have never been in such situation but I see many families like that and I couldn't decode how

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
None of your business. Family A and family B are not the same.

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
its called undercover sex OR dead of night sex...

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by MoonWater: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
None of your business. Family A and family B are not the same.
until they become family AB or family BA grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
MoonWater:
until they become family AB or family BA grin
then you use Okafors law equation to find the answer to how they get fvked. grin
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
such couple are in love with poverty shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by dawnomike(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
In the heat of the moment... There will always be a way! grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Ahmed0336(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Keep wondering there OP and have you observed say na dem sabi born pass? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Hhansome(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
A tapper doesnt say all that he sees on the palm tree...

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by sunsewa16: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Poverty has stolen and kill their sex life
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by helinues: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
How about husband, wife with 5 children in a house?

Some people are manufacturing poverty in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by GraGra247(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Keep wondering there OP and have you observed say na dem sabi born pass? undecided

You made me laugh my ass off. You are totally correct. The question is how??

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by dangermouse(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
GraGra247:

You made me laugh my ass off. You are totally correct. The question is how??
I think say na only me laugh like that. But sha the guy man dey right.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by djfabmusik(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
such couple are in love with poverty shocked

why would you say such? all hands are not equal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by ibkayee(f): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Disturbing

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
By always going to church late. Push the children to go to church early and have the whole room for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Richdad50(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
I believe you are asking for your parents. The answers you seek to the questions you pondered on as a growing child you may not find here.

Richdad
Akinowon123:
So I av a question, and to be honest it borders me sometimes. How does married couple who live in one room with their grown up children have sex.

I have never been in such situation but I see many families like that and I couldn't decode how
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Akinowon123(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
I believe you are asking for your parents. The answers you seek to the questions you pondered on as a growing child you may not find here.

Richdad

Why this Richdad?
I made it clear in my post that I av never been in such situation, only for you to tell me that I am asking for my parents..........
Well am beginning to change my view about u, must u attack me or answer the question

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Akinowon123:

I think sex to them under that situation, is no longer needed as it would have been

Though they can book out to have it or any little chance at home be it day or night, the door will close for few minutes

It may be when the children goes to school or work place

However, they do sort themselves out

Then, living like sardines in one room is too much wahala for the dick to raise any how

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by homiben(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
djfabmusik:

Well then, marriage is not for all!!! U'd agree!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by rex444(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
that is to tell you how deprived many of us are from our God given human rights .... hehehehe am sure it's a human right to enjoy yourselves sexually
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by dazzlingd(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2020
djfabmusik:

Yes, poverty is their call...being poor and pouring children like they are for sale is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by worworbabe: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
If you can't afford a two bedroom apartment rent, you have no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Happychildlove(f): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
They do watchman till all d children sleep off and if one decide to stand up and wee during the show, na their luck

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by U1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
worworbabe:
If you can't afford a two bedroom apartment rent, you have no business getting married.

S'oro niyen? Only if you have an idea of how much that costs in Lagos, where most workers probably don't earn more than 50k a month. Guess that horde has no business with marriage then. undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by worworbabe: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
U1:

S'oro niyen? Only if you have an idea of how much that costs in Lagos, where most workers probably don't earn more than 50k a month. Guess that horde has no business with marriage then. undecided

Must you live in Lagos? So you will born pikin and be forking in their presence.

Shameless lot.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by U1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
worworbabe:

Must you live in Lagos? So you will born pikin and be forking in their presence.

Shameless lot.

Imagine how you reason. So children come before marriage? Even if they do, they are born as 5 or 7 years olds?

Let me enlighten you a little. Many landlords today started in a single room; I think I know some. At the same time, some people who lived in flats could have ended up in slums or back in village. Think before you say things!

I wonder why you even had to direct your post at me. I never said that's my situation. Cool it! We haven't met, so you can't accuse me of having done you wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by pryd(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Join this very helpful platform for pregnant women and women trying to conceive. Speak with a team of medical professionals and learn so much more.

https:///Ante-Natal-Clinic
Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Biglittlelois(f): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Funny comments here though cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by fineboynl(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2020
there is not much difference between 1 room and 2 room.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Uses Only One Room by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2020
worworbabe:

Seriously??

Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Breastfeeding In Public: My Experience In A Public Vehicle / Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage / Property Dispute. Experienced Person Or Lawyers Please Advise Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.