Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,391 members, 5,877,051 topics. Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 12:51 AM

Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it (13684 Views)

Coronavirus: Use Madagascar Herb To Treat Patients Says President Buhari. / How To Use Herb To Cleanse Your Blood / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by ericmor: 4:46am On May 13
How much is it? And how do I get it in Lagos here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Samakus(m): 6:48am On May 13
I don drive traffic come this guy thread grin cheesy. As I quoted his thread in one post from a guy that couldn't have erection due to masturbation which made front page yesterday.

Make them patronize you Oga helpsomeone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Damfostopper(m): 7:06am On May 13
Samakus:
I don drive traffic come this guy thread grin cheesy. As I quoted his thread in one post from a guy that couldn't have erection due to masturbation which made front page yesterday.

lol from that thread I follow come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Damfostopper(m): 7:08am On May 13
op ....apart from whatsapp chat which can be doctored.... no body has commented here about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Mj1958: 8:16am On May 13
helpsomeone:
Guarantee product working fine.
Testimonies speak for us.

Give us your number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by bayplus: 8:35am On May 13
Samakus:

@Samakus

Some weeks back, you posted here asking the OP to provide direct testimonies aside his screenshots.

You both agreed to give it a trial which the OP said was N2800 and your promised to blast him if the herbal solution doesn't work and testify if it works.

But you are yet to take either position by telling us categorically what the experience has been.
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by bayplus: 8:53am On May 13
helpsomeone:
Premature ejaculation supplier. We give what we talked.
+2347018251533

I am tempted to believe you are real but because so many hungry fellows have used the same strategy to defraud innocent Nigerians

it is strange that none of your satisfied clients deem it fit to show appreciation here with a thank you testimony.

I am sure many people would have loved to patronized you but they are looking for a convincing reason or evidence because once the transfer is made, the buyer bears 100% risk. you can walk away and start new thread tomorrow using different name.

we live in a world of fraud, and you cannot blame people for being Sceptical.

I know you can get fake testimonies here too but if the testified is a recent member of nairaland, that will be a red flag.

I intend to patronize you but the thinking is i am probably going to waste 5500

3 Likes

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by robosky02(m): 9:24am On May 13
helpsomeone:
Premature ejaculation supplier. We give what we talked.
+2347018251533

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Samakus(m): 10:26am On May 13
bayplus:

@Samakus

Some weeks back, you posted here asking the OP to provide direct testimonies aside his screenshots.

You both agreed to give it a trial which the OP said was N2800 and your promised to blast him if the herbal solution doesn't work and testify if it works.

But you are yet to take either position by telling us categorically what the experience has been.

Maybe you should read my comments again. It's for my friend and not for me. He contacted him and he told me they agreed on price. He's waiting for the interstate travel ban to be lifted before he pays as there's no way of getting the medicine across to him
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Damfostopper(m): 2:21pm On May 13
Samakus:

Maybe you should read my comments again. It's for my friend and not for me. He contacted him and he told me they agreed on price. He's waiting for the interstate travel ban to be lifted before he pays as there's no way of getting the medicine across to him
till then.... lemme wait
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by hammed070(m): 6:29pm On May 13
helpsomeone:
This herb energized you during sexual intercourse.

Watz ur whatapp contact??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:42pm On May 24
Good evening house
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:45pm On May 24
bayplus:

I am tempted to believe you are real but because so many hungry fellows have used the same strategy to defraud innocent Nigerians

it is strange that none of your satisfied clients deem it fit to show appreciation here with a thank you testimony.

I am sure many people would have loved to patronized you but they are looking for a convincing reason or evidence because once the transfer is made, the buyer bears 100% risk. you can walk away and start new thread tomorrow using different name.

we live in a world of fraud, and you cannot blame people for being Sceptical.

I know you can get fake testimonies here too but if the testified is a recent member of nairaland, that will be a red flag.

I intend to patronize you but the thinking is i am probably going to waste 5500
. This is not a waste. Most old moniker are shy here. They prefer to relate to us on Whatsapp. Some even told us not to show their details here. So, it's confidential
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:46pm On May 24
hammed070:

Watz ur whatapp contact??
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:50pm On May 24
Damfostopper:
op ....apart from whatsapp chat which can be doctored.... no body has commented here about it
. The chat is from nairaland members here. We can't expose their privacy because no authorization and they're not ready to show up. They relate with us on Whatsapp instead
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:52pm On May 24
ericmor:
How much is it? And how do I get it in Lagos here
. Product price is 4500 naira. Delivery is by transport drivers and express post
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:53pm On May 24
tobby20:

How much is it
. It's 4500 naira
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:55pm On May 24
Olisehinnocent:
I dey ibadan o. How much u dey sell am
. 4500 naira
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 6:57pm On May 24
dvic:
Send me your Whatsapp number and how do I order and how much delivery to Abuja
. 07018251533. Transport driver delivery to Abuja is 2500 naira. Product price is 4500 naira
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by ericmor: 9:08pm On May 24
helpsomeone:
. Product price is 4500 naira. Delivery is by transport drivers and express post

Payment before delivery is not possible for me cus I need to see what I’m paying for. So how do u take care of that aspect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 9:11pm On May 24
ericmor:

Payment before delivery is not possible for me cus I need to see what I’m paying for. So how do u take care of that aspect?
. Where are you?
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by ericmor: 9:25pm On May 24
helpsomeone:
. Where are you?
Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 9:29pm On May 24
ericmor:

Lagos
. Where are you in Lagos
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by ericmor: 9:40pm On May 24
helpsomeone:
. Where are you in Lagos

Y u dey like n shear message self as if living in Lagos is news?anyway,Akoka is where I’m located
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 9:46pm On May 24
ericmor:

Y u dey like n shear message self as if living in Lagos is news?anyway,Akoka is where I’m located
. It's best known to me. Don't mind please. Anyway, it's positive. Reach us on Whatsapp for further details
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Omotayaw(m): 8:19am On May 25
you have cure be say you have cure which one is turning all woman to intimacy gadget by your exaggerated 1hr hmmm....
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 11:59am On May 25
Omotayaw:
you have cure be say you have cure which one is turning all woman to intimacy gadget by your exaggerated 1hr hmmm....
. Oh! My man. This is more than trial
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by Richdee1(m): 1:58pm On May 25
Omotayaw:

Seems you're new here.. or u just opened ur 2nd account??
anyway welcome
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 10:09pm On May 25
Good evening house
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 12:43am On May 26
Your woman reaction after having sex with her should tell you whether she is satisfy or not. Never say you can't kill yourself to satisfy her sexually. Remember she is weaker vessel. If you failed to do your responsibility she will find another man to do what you neglect. Your money is not a priority. Rock her world to increase your love for you
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by ericmor: 10:30am On May 27
helpsomeone:
. It's best known to me. Don't mind please. Anyway, it's positive. Reach us on Whatsapp for further details

What’s your WhatsApp number?
Re: Surprise your woman in bed! Natural solution in herb to do it by helpsomeone: 11:59am On May 27
ericmor:

What’s your WhatsApp number?
. Reach 07018251533

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Waist trainers and other body shapers at giveaway prices / New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.