Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria (3144 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / 95.1% Poverty Rate In Nigeria Means Increase In Prostitution And More Yahoo Boys / Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:
what do I expect from birds of same feathers?
Shameless moffos.

Believe me if I curse you, you will remain useless in life
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

If your entire generations are useless then what's the biggie?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

If you weren't a part of the beggars' circle why then would you stand up for an obviously shameless man? You can't beg but can indirectly encourage these buttons of a beggar to forge ahead.
Has life been all time rosy? Don't every human have their downs as much as ups? Do we turn beggars and constitute nuisance online because life is unfair? People experiencing worst situations are everywhere manning up rather than stooping to be a beggar.
Of all the beggars, there may be a few who have genuine reasons to solicit for additional help so don't judge people because you ain't in their shoes.

There are people who are in the lowest of their lows and all their hardwork still can't be enough. When they see someone with extra who wants to share, I don't see why they won't accept a cheerful giving.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

If your entire generations are useless then what's the biggie?

You will not be able to withstand the consequences of your actions if you get me provoked

Don't allow the devil to deceive you.

I'm in a good mood
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:
what do I expect from birds of same feathers?
Shameless moffos.

my dear, its annoying. Go to Twitter sef, able bodied men begging everywhere, tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
J111333:
Of all the beggars, there may be a few who may have genuine reasons to solicit for additional help so don't judge people because you ain't in their shoes.

There are people who are in the lowest of their lows and all their hardwork still can't be enough. When they see someone with extra who wants to share, I don't see why they won't accept a cheerful giving.

I understand you seriously.
But someone like the guy I attacked earlier has been constituting nuisance since time undateable. He has created numerous threads begging for everything like some cursed soul. He has numerous monikers he begs with too, most of these shameless rats aren't looking for extra from people who want to share. He has taken this as business, his wife is out there working her ass out while he is here begging to become a billionaire. No pity for them. Oloriburuku eda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

my dear, its annoying. Go to Twitter sef, able bodied men begging everywhere, tueh!!

Quite saddening.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Shut up joor. Rubbish!!

Look at who wants to curse someone, no wonder u still beg.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
because I warned you and you never listen
Whatever have gone through in life as in my bad times, you will go through a million of it
You will find help and you shall never see
You will cry and never see a shoulder to cry on
You will be forever miserable cos you've pricked a wounded heart
At the peak of your achievement, you will forever be disappointed
You shall pursue and never meet your heart desires, you will always labor in vain, you shall beg for mercy and never find
You shall wish you were never born and you will wish you never attend to that that doesn't concern you.
I gave you chances but you believed you are wise,
Your wisely shall bring you downfall wherever you go
To you, you will believe you are wise but henceforth, you will look foolish to others,
You shall never know joy and sorrow upon sorrows shall be yours henceforth cos you've pricked a wounded heart.

Oga shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Oga shut up.
mind your business cos your likes will never read before commenting, I warned her severally, warned her three times even after her insults.
Guess you didn't see that right?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Shut up joor. Rubbish!!

Look at who wants to curse someone, no wonder u still beg.

You have changed your identity.

Worry not, my wrath shall always find you irrespective of your colouration

Don't be unfortunate, I hardly give a second chance
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

[s]I understand you seriously.
But someone like the guy I attacked earlier has been constituting nuisance since time undateable. He has created numerous threads begging for everything like some cursed soul. He has numerous monikers he begs with too, most of these shameless rats aren't looking for extra from people who want to share. He has taken this as business, his wife is out there working her ass out while he is here begging to become a billionaire. No pity for them. Oloriburuku eda[/s].
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
it won't mean anything to you now believe me but when it begins to affect your life, then you will understand, I will never dignify you with a reply again nomatter what you write, you asked for it and it has been given unto you so enjoy whatever you brought upon yourself due to your foolishness

I've been following you two. If you're so good at laying curses, why don't you use the talent to usher good things into your life. The words you wrote speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

Such a shame.

Most of the people begging online aren't poor but lazy, it's just a bad and saddening habit to be begging indiscriminately.

The sad truth is that they'll end up spending the money on ventures that'll not in any way empower them. Betting, alcohol, women etc. It shall be well

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

grin grin grin grin awuf dey sweet for belle
Exactly.
This is one issue I have with my elder sister.
She has money o, but whenever she hears I sent money to my other siblings, she will come up with one story of how she needs money for something, knowing fully well that I don't like borrowing her money.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

You have changed your identity.

Worry not, my wrath shall always find you irrespective of your colouration

Don't be unfortunate, I hardly give a second chance

Look at this almajiri, who would take your likes seriously? What energy do you have to curse sef?
Hunger will definitely kill you soon, it doesn't make any sense to add to the compounded poverty-problems you inherited from your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jaeis:

I've been following you two. If you're so good at laying curses, why don't you use the talent to usher good things into your life. The words you wrote speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

Such a shame.

Most of the people begging online aren't poor but lazy, it's just a bad and saddening habit to be begging indiscriminately.

The sad truth is that they'll end up spending the money on ventures that'll not in any way empower them. Betting, alcohol, women etc. It shall be well
you've been following us then sense should tell you she provoked me or are you blind to see that? Three times I warned her, you didn't see that right? Cos she is a female you didn't warn her to stop did you?
Your asslicking is great bro, I was provoked and I gave her what she deserved.
You people are so quick to judge, it's such a shame.
When the fly was licking a sore, you weren't angry but when the owner of the sore decided to kill it, you people become angry.
Firstly, I never know her and I never messaged her neither did I begged from her so what her own with me?
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
you've been following us then sense should tell you she provoked me or are you blind to see that? Three times I warned her, you didn't see that right? Cos she is a female you didn't warn her to stop did you?
When the fly was licking a sore, you weren't angry but when the owner of the sore decided to kill it, you people become angry.
Firstly, I never know her and I never messaged her neither did I begged from her so what her own with me?

Julius beggar.

Chairman awon oni fine bara.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Look at this almajiri, who would take your likes seriously? What energy do you have to curse sef?
Hunger will definitely kill you soon, it doesn't make any sense to add to the compounded poverty-problems you inherited from your ancestors.

The grace to continue being stupid is not on you again

The very last warning!
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Julius beggar.

Chairman awon oni fine bara.
you are on your own OK.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

The grace to continue being stupid is not on you again

The very last warning!

Like ancestors like progeny.
Bloody shameless beggars.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Like ancestors like progeny.
Bloody shameless beggars.

When it hits you, you won't what or how it did
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:

Simply walk away, that's what I expected. Cos your harsh words mean nothing.

Have you even asked yourself whether it's a teenager you're trading words with?

You gotta be wiser when operating in a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

When it hits you, you won't what and how it did

What hit your ancestors that made them pass down the begging skills to you?

Asinine low life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

What hit your ancestors that made them pass down the begging skills to you?

Asinine low life.

An unusual visitation shall be paid to you this night.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Would whatever visit me tonight increase your chances of getting some shame?
Would it put food on your table? Would it make you grow some dignity to stop begging? Would it teach you how to hustle hard and make use of your able body? Would it give you the courage to be a man?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Simply walk away, that's what I expected. Cos your harsh words mean nothing.

Have you even asked yourself whether it's a teenager you're trading words with?

You gotta be wiser when operating in a faceless forum.
me walking away was telling her to stop quoting me, my first two replies were soft was even telling her I did a giveaway which is true, so why didn't she just mind her business?
So she should insult me after three quotes and I should just walk away?
Na it doesn't work that way
It ta faceless forum where everybody should mind their business .
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Would whatever visit me tonight increase your chances of getting some shame?
Would it put food on your table? Would it make you grow some dignity to stop begging? Would it teach you how to hustle hard and make use of your able body? Would it give you the courage to be a man?

Your chances of survival this night is very slim, you should worry about that
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Your chances of survival this night is very slim, you should worry about that
If I die tonight I am dying an achiever.
Your father and grandpa couldn't say same at 80.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

If I die tonight I am dying an achiever.
Your father and grandpa couldn't say same at 80.

Ok then, tighten your seatbelt
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Tozic: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

What could you be going through that you all are shamelessly jumping from threads to threads foolishly dropping account details.

Shame on you lazy asses.
seūn will never call these people lazy asses..
A thief show knows who a thief is.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Please, go to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

You are nothing but a beggar.
Grow some shame chale.

Guy u b stalker shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Had Car Sex / Can I Yqnsh Her? / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daugther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.