Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce (1025 Views)

Sagay Reveals Why He Joined APC, Blasts Yinka Odumakin / APC Blasts Gov. Umahi, Declares Him Enemy Of Democracy For Banning It's Rally / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Spiritualism: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Press Release

APC Blasts Chidoka for Criticising COVID19 Taskforce

Our attention has been drawn to the irresponsible utterances attributed to the former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Osita Chidoka in which he called for the dissolution of the Presidential Taskforce for the Control of Coronavirus in Nigeria.

In a statement released to newsmen in Enugu by the National Publicity Secretary of APC Mandate Defenders, Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka, the group said Mr. Chidoka is a yesterday's man whose ideas have no relevance with the reality of the moment, saying President Muhammadu Buhari should ignore him because he has nothing to offer the nation besides criticism.

The Presidential Taskforce is too busy to be distracted by Chidoka, a man who has no other address besides petty politics.

When Chidoka's contemporaries are busy making donations in the ongoing fight against COVID-19 so as to help Nigerians, the failed former minister is busy finding faults with what he knows nothing about.

For goodness sake, is it the time to find faults with the government?

Must everything be politicised in Nigeria?

In a saner climes, the likes of Chidoka are supposed to be languishing in jail for maladministration over his irresponsible management of both the Federal Road Safety Corps and the Ministry of Aviation.

Mr. Chidoka should contend himself with the controversies that surrounded his tenure in office and stop his irresponsible media brags or shows.

While we commend the COVID-19 Taskforce for the great works they are doing, we also call on Nigerians to support the taskforce by obeying their directives among other things.

Finally, we urge Nigerians to stay safe and maintain their basic hygiene as we all fight to contain the spread of the virus.

Signed:

Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka,
National Publicity Secretary,
APC Mandate Defenders

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Citytrend: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Honestly this country is too amature to have everything existed the first place.

Criticize the any government in Power and go to jail! What type of Leadership style is that?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Online Business, WhatsApp and Instagramm profile or Company For 1. 500k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by yyba: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
with this kind of thinking, CHIDOKA is a disgrace to Ipob.

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by chuqudy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
How to make an effective covid-19 hand sanitizer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjJmwcu7JUQ&t=3s
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Heffalump(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
I expect the APC government to bury their heads in shame because of their monumental failure in combating the Corona Virus spreading all over the country. All they are good at is to blast and blast any opposition.

If PDP was this complacent in 2014, Ebola would have swallowed Nigeria.
Bunch of dim wits.

Mr. Corona will locate all of them, and one after the other. undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by clarocuzioo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yhmmmm
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by bender79: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Spiritualism:
Press Release

APC Blasts Chidoka for Criticising COVID19 Taskforce

Our attention has been drawn to the irresponsible utterances attributed to the former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Osita Chidoka in which he called for the dissolution of the Presidential Taskforce for the Control of Coronavirus in Nigeria.

In a statement released to newsmen in Enugu by the National Publicity Secretary of APC Mandate Defenders, Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka, the group said Mr. Chidoka is a yesterday's man whose ideas have no relevance with the reality of the moment, saying President Muhammadu Buhari should ignore him because he has nothing to offer the nation besides criticism.

The Presidential Taskforce is too busy to be distracted by Chidoka, a man who has no other address besides petty politics.

When Chidoka's contemporaries are busy making donations in the ongoing fight against COVID-19 so as to help Nigerians, the failed former minister is busy finding faults with what he knows nothing about.

For goodness sake, is it the time to find faults with the government?

Must everything be politicised in Nigeria?

In a saner climes, the likes of Chidoka are supposed to be languishing in jail for maladministration over his irresponsible management of both the Federal Road Safety Corps and the Ministry of Aviation.

Mr. Chidoka should contend himself with the controversies that surrounded his tenure in office and stop his irresponsible media brags or shows.

While we commend the COVID-19 Taskforce for the great works they are doing, we also call on Nigerians to support the taskforce by obeying their directives among other things.

Finally, we urge Nigerians to stay safe and maintain their basic hygiene as we all fight to contain the spread of the virus.

Signed:

Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka,
National Publicity Secretary,
APC Mandate Defenders
Ifeanyi Emeka has collected and so he doesn't recognize his fellow igbo brother anymore
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Infinixhot6: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Osita Chidoka is an expired man. Nobody should listen to him

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by helinues: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Chidoka really messed up with that reckless statements oo
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by helinues: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Heffalump:
I expect the APC government to bury their heads in shame because of their monumental failure in combating the Corona Virus spreading all over the country. All they are good at is to blast and blast any opposition.

If PDP was this complacent in 2014, Ebola would have swallowed Nigeria.
Bunch of dim wits.

Mr. Corona will locate all of them, and one after the other. undecided

Can't you see all the measures taken by USA is already yielding results?

Positive or Negative, you should be the judge
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Difrent: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Citytrend:

Criticize the any government in Power and go to jail! What type of Leadership style is that?

Where in the whole story did you see this

Comprehension is difficult for you a so called professional Logo designer

FYI, what the statement said was that in saner climes Chidoka should be in jail for alleged corruption and mismanagement while at FRSC and ministry of aviation NOT BECAUSE HE CRITICIZED GOVERNMENT.......
every thief hides under the guise of criticizing government to fool people about their theft.... reminds on of a certain. Buba galadima who was exposed as a loan defaulter who has sent so many families to poverty and misery because of his refusal to pay back his loan for over 15years ....what right has such a person to criticize even a ward councilor in his local government.
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Citytrend: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Difrent:

Where in the whole story did you see this

Comprehension is difficult for you a so called professional Logo designer

FYI, what the statement said was that in saner climes Chidoka should be in jail for alleged corruption and mismanagement while at FRSC and ministry of aviation NOT BECAUSE HE CRITICIZED GOVERNMENT.......
every thief hides under the guise of criticizing government to fool people about their theft.... reminds on of a certain. Buba galadima who was exposed as a loan defaulter who has sent so many families to poverty and misery because of his refusal to pay back his loan for over 15years ....what right has such a person to criticize even a ward councilor in his local government.
Oga the Question is, are people being insulted for criticizing the government. Why trying to divert my attention to junks and by calling me Logo designer. What has that got to do with the simple question I asked.

Are you High on a cheap weed?

I pray this Coronavirus last for another 8 months to expose Our Leadership incompetence the more.

Please the President's medical trip Is due, tell him, to allow himself to be treated with our homeland Medical facilities If you have problem understanding my post
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by ddippset(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Citytrend:
Oga the Question is, are people being insulted for criticizing the government. Why trying to divert my attention to junks and by calling me Logo designer. What has that got to do with the simple question I asked.

Stop lying. That wasn't what you said.
You did not read properly before rushing to comment.
As soon as you people see something that looks like an opportunity to criticize Buhari you develope an erection and rush there without even looking.

They did not go to jail because he criticized Buhari, Read the paragraph below, take a deep breath, think about what you just read and then read one more time.

Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Citytrend: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2020
ddippset:
Stop lying. That wasn't what you said.
You did not read properly before rushing to comment.
As soon as you people see something that looks like an opportunity to criticize Buhari you develope an erection and rush there without even looking.
well I even regret wasting my time reply an ass liker and a religious/ethnic bigot who share nothing short of same ideology with Average Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram and the Arm Bandits.

It's only u fortunate that I found myself same space with people who finds more value to religious and ethnic believes more than Value system
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by ddippset(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Citytrend:
well I even regret wasting my time reply an ass liker and a religious/ethnic bigot who share nothing short of same ideology with Average Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram and the Arm Bandits
As expected, he has twisted it.

Reverse psychology and sentiment whipping!

It is not about Buhari

It is about reading an article without comprehension.
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by Difrent: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Citytrend:

I pray this Coronavirus last for another 8 months to expose Our Leadership incompetence the more.

Please the President's medical trip Is due, tell him, to allow himself to be treated with our homeland Medical facilities If you have problem understanding my post

Comprehension is personal....... It's not the writers problem how you interpret his works
Re: APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce by ican2020: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2020
APC should stop responding and do the needful to put Nigeria on track for greater good of all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Commences N20,000 Conditional Cash Transfer To Poor Households(Pic) / Deport All Almajirins In The South East- Ohaneze Tells Governors. / War In Aso Rock Villa: President Buhari’s Personal Assistant, Yusuf, Mamman Daur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.