Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies (6431 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
To protect vulnerable Nairaland guys from falling victim to local Yahoo boys who have invaded Nairaland to scam vulnerable, sex-starved, lonely boys on Nairaland, please come on this thread and tag that moniker you have some proofs or suspecting of being a guy behind a female moniker so that people can always reference on this thread to know who is who!

I start with:

Sexytincoll - this guy is a local Yahoo boy who claims to be a sexy virgin that graduated with a first class and planning to school in US or UK. If you watch his style, he made sure he captured all the things Nairaland alfa males (in pocohantas words lol) are craving for in a lady.

The foolish local ekuke Yahoo boy has been using different pictures of different ladies in provocative clothes as his dp to further lure vulnerable guys into his local Yahoo scam net, and I have made it a priority to call him out in all threads he comments till he deactivates his account and to forewarn guys.

Casalinda - this supposed classy lady is a guy. Don't be fooled, its a guy behind that moniker....yes some ladies can be controversial, but casalinda is definitely not a female, and if he wants to prove me wrong that he is not a guy, he can come forward with solid proofs!!

Now guys and ladies, over to you...tag those local Yahoo boys with female moniker who are here to scam people shocked shocked

It's Casalindaa or Casalindal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Denreledave
Omar09
Iamplato
Ariza...she/he was the first person to PM when I newly joined but when ilegend created that last pics of the year 2019 thread he/she posted a female pics and I was shocked.

Hi
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mstick:
Really?! Men using women profile to scam other men? So "shocking" I thought men had a code.

That's why they use female moniker cause it's not breaking the code technically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Boss, what of omar09. He is a guy. Dont U think so?
he has always made it clear that he is a guy if you have followed his comments.

Ariza I still de suspect you sha grin

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Boss, what of omar09. He is a guy. Dont U think so?

Franchasng what do you have to say about this Omar09 of a guy?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Omar09:

Franchasng what do you have to say about this Omar09 of a guy?
Omar09 is a guy and he has never said otherwise.

Kestolove, Ariza, Twoclans are high suspects cool

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
he has always made it clear that he is a guy if you have followed his comments.

Ariza I still de suspect you sha grin
turn yourself to Nairaland detective,please be tagging me in all your comments.You are not doing the following me around job well.Your detective ability is wack
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:

Duly noted cool
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:

Oh please not a again angry

You guys should accuse me of something more reasonable. I am bored of this back to back accusation and suspicion.

A Male nairaland who has heard my sexy and captivating voice has said it a thousand times that I am a lady and a very bad one at that : according to him .Do I need to put a picture of my vulva before you guys will believe . . cool tongue

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Lefulefu come o cool
op just want spoil boys work grin grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
virgin pussy, classy with no expenses on top, about to start schooling in the UK or US or already schooling there....which means she must be from a rich family.....she must be sexy, naughty and remember she must be a virgin too, and she must have brains, meaning she must graduate with first class....and that is sexytincoll for you grin grin
sounds too good to be true grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by CaptainMitch: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
cheesy soft work o like the guy for my dp thecasalinda for even bill am
lefulefu:
op just want spoil boys work grin grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mstick:
Really?! Men using women profile to scam other men? So "shocking" I thought men had a code.
wich code? tongue they have their reasons for portraying themselves as females and most of these reasons stem from the financial angle cheesy.dem dey know code when money dey involved? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
CaptainMitch:
hahahahaha grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Na you sabi.. grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Who’s the guy?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by CaptainMitch: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Casalinda say na popular Nairalander
0KNM:
Who’s the guy?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Ishilove is a guy, i have proof.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Baffles me how mature individuals would create time to be arguing who is a guy or a girl on Nairaland. undecided

Obviously, those arguing about other people's genders here are either victims of scam themselves or they are Solely on this platform to flirt with ladies.
A mature person with relevant schedule would not have time to mind people's genders.
I'm really disappointed at the caliber of guys we have here.
Whether the gender behind the moniker is a guy or a girl, how is that any of your business
Just read a post, share a comment and move to the next topic.
Stop screening people's genders. It is very immature.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by BigJoe19: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Bluezy13:
Baffles me how mature individuals would create time to be arguing who is a guy or a girl on Nairaland. undecided

Obviously, those arguing about other people's genders here are either victims of scam themselves or they are Solely on this platform to flirt with ladies.
A mature person with relevant schedule would not have time to mind people's genders.
I'm really disappointed at the caliber of guys we have here.
Whether the gender behind the moniker is a guy or a girl, how is that any of your business
Just read a post, share a comment and move to the next topic.
Stop screening people's genders. It is very immature.
Many of the guys on this forum are really immature and jobless, if not that they are sex starved, what business do they have with if a moniker is male or female?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by uchman(m): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

You guys should accuse me of something more reasonable. I am bored of this back to back accusation and suspicion.

A Male nairaland who has heard my sexy and captivating voice has said it a thousand times that I am a lady and a very bad one at that : according to him .Do I need to put a picture of my vulva before you guys will believe . . cool tongue

Even the way you write and your profile pics has given you out...

Repent people...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by IamPlato(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl Is A Man, that His Profile Picture Was Gotten From Instagram.

All Of Us For Nairaland Na man, there Is No Female On Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Paxie55: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:

Kestolove, A.riza, Twoclan.s are high suspects cool
Kestolove is a guy, the two others are ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Riele is a broke ass nigga
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by fattprince(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I am not a scammer. I have not entertained any mail from guys here on my email. The send in, sometimes its rainy season of boys pm, sometimes it's the drought season. Countless times I've mentioned here I'm a dude, but still some sugar boys go ahead to send me pm of which I dismiss. I sell data, and one of my customers came from here to my WhatsApp not my mail. Lol grin. I no say I broke now, but scam no fit pay me the kind money I deh find. Still Holla me if you need data.
I was about to say this. Though you have an f on your moniker but you always imply you are male with the way you talk. Even Denreledave too. You guys only put f for fun but you let people know you are guys. So I don't see that as scam

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2020
fattprince:

I was about to say this. Though you have an f on your moniker but you always imply you are male with the way you talk. Even Denreledave too. You guys only put f for fun but you let people know you are guys. So I don't see that as scam

You know the drill

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Paxie55:

Hey Paxie, I'm still broke at the moment, and maybe, just maybe all I've wrote in this thread are lies and doesn't count. Even this one, I might be wrong.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by CaptainMitch: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Fine girl when you go warm my heart kiss
cc lefulefu
Paxie55:

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by LilPeezy(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

That's not a good reason, someone else might pick d call.....abi all of us nor d street we dey, we know how u tek dey run....sexy voice kill u dere

8 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2020
LilPeezy:
That's not a good reason, someone else might pick d call.....abi all of us nor d street we dey, we know how u tek dey run....sexy voice kill u dere

Laugh wan give me bow leg grin grin grin

Abeg make una leave me,I am not just a lady I am an evening newspaper going to a midnight magazine grin

3 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza is a lady
A very quiet well mannered lady tongue
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Iamgrey5(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Laugh wan give me bow leg grin grin grin

Abeg make una leave me,I am not just a lady I am an evening newspaper going to a midnight magazine grin

Post the picture of you writing twoclowns on your breast, otherwise people would not believe you grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deleted / Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes / Hotel Where Perverts Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.