Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies (6427 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Starboytwo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do I qualify to become an Alfa male? I've got

Tesuba
Bear bear
Praying mat... What else?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
0KNM:
How old are you? Asking for a friend

58 angry

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Thanks,actually I'm stringing him along like a simple pendulum to kill the "stay at home "boredom

It's okay.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
If you doubt me that local, hungry yahoo boys have invaded Nairaland as oyinbo no gree fall for them again, pls check this thread and you will catch Sexytincoll live https://www.nairaland.com/5758632/tired-stay-home-already/2#87885161

Guys be warned, don't PM or reply any lady or female moniker here who created account between 2019 - 2020

I am not a hacker, a dedicated coder and programmer for fun alone, I it for a living too wink
You are so delusional and so far so good no one in my pm(the pm is full and despite your stupidity,the pms are still coming)has come out to affirm your lies about me and if not for privacy sake I will post all the pms. You went as far as using my pics you took from here for mischevious purposes to prove a point to your fans,too much for a married man,pleasei beg you to stop whatever you are doing with my pics allover the internet .Go in peace.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

58 angry

smh. You are never serious
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mynd44
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by okpalaAnambra: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Oh please not a again angry

You guys should accuse me of something more reasonable. I am bored of this back to back accusation and suspicion.

A Male nairaland who has heard my sexy and captivating voice has said it a thousand times that I am a lady and a very bad one at that : according to him .Do I need to put a picture of my vulva before you guys will believe . . cool tongue
If u claim you're a gal let's meet at Kaduna or Abuja, don't bother how I will come
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by okpalaAnambra: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
uchman:

Even the way you write and your profile pics has given you out...

Repent people...
That moniker is a guy, I can authoritatively say
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
0KNM:
smh. You are never serious

Rolls eyes cheesy

How old is OKNM?

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

If u claim you're a gal let's meet at Kaduna or Abuja, don't bother how I will come

If I am a guy I will ask my sister or a friend to meet up with you.We will still be on the same spot and accusation.

Abeg let me ask ohhhh?What will I gain putting up as a female .Its even easier having the male symbol on nairaland. Nobody will call you evening newspaper or olosho grin

3 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Rolls eyes cheesy

How old is OKNM?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Fine girl when you go warm my heart kiss
cc lefulefu
aghh who is paxie
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by CaptainMitch: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Preshie the fine girl
lefulefu:
aghh who is paxie
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
If you doubt me that local, hungry yahoo boys have invaded Nairaland as oyinbo no gree fall for them again, pls check this thread and you will catch Sexytincoll live https://www.nairaland.com/5758632/tired-stay-home-already/2#87885161

Guys be warned, don't PM or reply any lady or female moniker here who created account between 2019 - 2020

I am not a hacker, a dedicated coder and programmer for fun alone, I do it for a living too wink
so she took down her pic after u guys busted her grin grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Preshie the fine girl
aghh paxie long time cheesy
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by bjtinz: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by CaptainMitch: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paxie55
lefulefu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by bjtinz: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Oh please not a again angry

You guys should accuse me of something more reasonable. I am bored of this back to back accusation and suspicion.

A Male nairaland who has heard my sexy and captivating voice has said it a thousand times that I am a lady and a very bad one at that : according to him .Do I need to put a picture of my vulva before you guys will believe . . cool tongue

Yes of kuzzz. And ensure you inscribe TC on the left labia to be sure it's you.

Remember I said LEFT. cool
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
0KNM:

Really undecided

My guess was wrong,I placed you at 27.I also have this very weird feeling about you.
Anyway we have derailed the thread enough.

Bye kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
so she took down her pic after u guys busted her grin grin grin
watch out for me tonight.lol

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by MJBOLT: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Twoclans(f): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=bjtinz post=87889355]

Yes of kuzzz. And ensure you inscribe TC on the left labia to be sure it's you.

Remember I said LEFT. cool[/quote

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
You all should watch for me tonight.lol
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by okpalaAnambra: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

If I am a guy I will ask my sister or a friend to meet up with you.We will still be on the same spot and accusation.

Abeg let me ask ohhhh?What will I gain putting up as a female .Its even easier having the male symbol on nairaland. Nobody will call you evening newspaper or olosho grin

You are a guy , and u know this ..no de deceive yourself
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin
Makavelli25:
Where is that 16 year old dunce.
Rele or whats his name

grin grin grin grin Riele? You think Riele is a guy really?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You are so delusional and so far so good no one in my pm(the pm is full and despite your stupidity,the pms are still coming)has come out to affirm your lies about me and if not for privacy sake I will post all the pms. You went as far as using my pics you took from here for mischevious purposes to prove a point to your fans,too much for a married man,pleasei beg you to stop whatever you are doing with my pics allover the internet .Go in peace.
Sexytincoll for your info, I have been helping to fight cyber crime in Nigeria through publications on foreign journals and blogs, one of my articles in 2009 got over 1million views and close to 1000 comments on popular foreign website where I shared documents and formats used by stupid online scammers who claim to be central bank MDs and relatives of former heads of states of African countries. Our publications helped end Malaysian cyber crimes, so be careful, I urge you to deactivate this your Sexytincoll account now because you are on radar and if you dare to scam anybody here you will appear on nairaland front page news soon, dare me and see

2 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
Sexytincoll for your info, I have been helping to fight cyber crime in Nigeria through publications on foreign journals and blogs, one of my articles in 2009 got over 1million views and close to 1000 comments on popular foreign website where I shared documents and formats used by stupid online scammers who claim to be central bank MDs and relatives of former heads of states of African countries. Our publications helped end Malaysian cyber crimes, so be careful, I urge you to deactivate this your Sexytincoll account now because you are on radar and if you dare to scam anybody here you will appear on nairaland front page news soon, dare me and see
No more fights,watch out for me tonight.Please I'm not a fraudster and sorry for the insults.Please you can report whoever is using my pics to do fraudulent activities.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
obembet is a man,busted his a55 months ago,that link is proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/5598700/send-christmas-shout-out-special-nairalander/2#85268810
you see.

There is a bot you will use and you will see their abode where they are resident and scamming fellow broke Nigerian guys with multiple sexy lady images.

Badoo.com
Michael
Eskimi
Facebook
And many more

White folks have stopped falling for them, so they now prefer local romance scam, guys be very careful.

Don't ever send money or card or gift or anything to any girl you meet online till you have met her in person.

And when meeting meet in an open public place cos these guys can be working with human organ harvesters known as ritual killers

Guys be careful these local yahoo boys have become desperate and even diabolocal

5 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Paxie55: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
Lool. I'm fine oga lefu grin

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by bjtinz: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Twoclans post=87889547][/quote]

Meyafaru?

Ok inscribe on the right then. grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Really undecided

My guess was wrong,I placed you at 27.I also have this very weird feeling about you.
Anyway we have derailed the thread enough.

Bye kiss kiss
what weird feeling?
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I am not a scammer. I have not entertained any mail from guys here on my email. The send in, sometimes its rainy season of boys pm, sometimes it's the drought season. Countless times I've mentioned here I'm a dude, but still some sugar boys go ahead to send me pm of which I dismiss. I sell data, and one of my customers came from here to my WhatsApp not my mail. Lol grin. I no say I broke now, but scam no fit pay me the kind money I deh find. Still Holla me if you need data.

smiley smiley smiley, such sincerity but why do you have (f) as you gender?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Not Many Have Balls Like This Man Would You Do This If U Find Urself In This Pix / ff / "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.