Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Messi And Ronaldo. Putting An End To The Argument. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Ronaldo. Putting An End To The Argument. (451 Views)

Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me / Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Ronaldo. Putting An End To The Argument. by Olaemma2019(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
One thing we need to know is there are a lot of perspectives in which an argument or topic can be viewed in.

The battle between these two have been in existence for so long, but there is this opinion that one is better than the other in some ways and style in which I think we should agree to.

Messi has in time past broken records for most goals scored in a calendar year, while Ronaldo has broken in over three countries. It's even recorded that Messi happened to be the first to break Raul's record of being the highest Champions League goalscorer before Ronaldo took it from him later.
Maybe we should just be grateful for having them in this era for their entertaining talent and skills! And also try to see the good in them and enjoy their show.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo. Putting An End To The Argument. by Astark: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Shut up. The only place there's an argument is deluded Ronaldo fans mind

(1) (Reply)

12 Players Who Played With Both Messi & Ronaldo / Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland / Rooney ‘disappointed’ As Vardy Sues For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.