Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements (419 Views)

FG Bans Inter-State Movement Of COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have directed that all interstate and international borders be closed, effective from 12 Midnight tomorrow, Sunday, 29th March, 2020.

This directive which affects the border shared with the Republic of Benin and translates to a ban on inbound and outbound movements altogether, excludes vehicles conveying personnel offering essential services in health, security and food.

This restriction is a step further to reduce the importation of the COVID-19 into the State from neighbouring states and country, including all states in the southwest, especially Lagos which is understandably the epicentre of the pandemic in the country, being a host of major air and sea ports.

I urge everyone to understand that during this time of the virus outbreak, stringent measures have to be taken, as we continue to review them regularly as the situation, which is expected to get better, requires.

#COVID19 #BuildingOurFutureTogether

https://mobile.facebook.com/dabiodunmfr/photos/a.235695690422817/527164127942637/?type=3&anchor_reactions=true&_rdc=1&_rdr

Re: BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements by Ralpholu: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good one to Ogun state
Re: BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements by softwerk(f): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin

Innocent me, I never heard about this governor until now grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements by ojun50(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
grin

Eya doh
Re: BREAKING: Governor Dapo Abiodun Ban Inter-state Movements by jacquincy: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
grin

You are not alone

(1) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing You Will Do When Corona Virus Is Over? / COVID-19 Updates: Case To Increase Up To 6,000 In Nigeria-health Minister / China To Donate Additional $30M To WHO Following US Halt In Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.