Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99067 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AmazingMOG: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Imagine it was Christians that did this all the atheists and Islamists on this forum would have called for the arrest of the pastor and rain insult on him.

It will never be well with you all attacking Christianity on this forum may all your life be cut short.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Susu888(m): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2020
This is what many people feared for the north!

The ignorance nd strong headedness is in abundance in the north nd it will be our undoing if religous leaders don't frown at it quickly.

18 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by NorthPrince: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
Which is worse? Quran-virus or Corona-virus? For me, Quran-virus is worse. it can make a medical Doctor to advise patients to use camel urine to treat ailments. It can make a Scientist believe the earth is flat like an Arabian rug. It can make a man travel half way around the world to kiss and worship a black meteorite that fell from the sky. It can make a 52 year old man to marry a 7 year old child. It can make a man to receive revelation only when he wears a 7 year old girls dress. 90% of violence all over the world is linked to people trying to enforce the ideas in Quran-virus.

I am putting you in my prayers
You must have sense this 2020

#BukkyForBrain2020

Sometimes i sit down and think about how some fools like you talk trash about other religions and still yet thousands of your followers are dying up west...

Get sense soon bukky

Religious tolerance

22 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by NorthPrince: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
Our sophisticated people from northern side has started cheesy grin cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Also

#PreciousForBrain2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by csamii: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Look at the animals one share a country with.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
Religion of violence doing what they know how to do best. I still wonder how reasonable people remain Muslims despite the inherent violence in their religion.
You are very hypocritical. You guys are quick to use the behavior of a muslim to judge Islam but when it comes to your religion, you say they are not christians cos christians don't commit crime.

Regardless of the religion, most northerners are naturally violent and destructive. Stop using northerners violent act to judge a whole religion.

Stop being hypocritical

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Heftee001:

In countries that are more holier than Nigeria Islamically, they sit home everyday not minding Jumat service or any other prominent gathering. Northerners are just another set of extremists. They want to be more Muslims than Mohammed himself. Direct your angst to them not the religion. The rules are clear and well stated but their refusal to heed to the rules is due to their illiteracy, ignorance and other vices wrecking the hell outta their lives

According to you, Northerners are another set of extremists.
Extremism means they apply tenets of their religion to the very latter.
If they do so, they are supposed to be exactly like Mohammed.
Based on this logic, It means that they are replicas of Mohammed.
The only ways they could have learnt about a man that existed around 600AD could have been through his books.
Therefore, they are neither illiterates (most can read the Quran) nor ignorant (as they are properly informed).
In conclusion, they are the way they are because they follow Mohammed extremely (tenaciously)!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

It is surprising to know that it has nothing to do with religion, yet the article said it was because of Jumat. Please is Jumat observed by Buddhists or Muslims? But come to think of it, does the Quran make people violent?
You bear Bukky which is obviously a Yoruba name but bigotry doesn't make you think rationally.

The question you should ask yourself is why SW Muslims are not violent despite practicing the same religion. I even doubt you are a Yoruba cos a typical Yoruba person is not a fanatic just like the way you present yourself.

20 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You are very hypocritical. You guys are quick to use the behavior of a muslim to judge Islam but when it comes to your religion, you say they are not christians cos christians don't commit crime.

Regardless of the religion, most northerners are naturally violent and destructive. Stop using northerners violent act to judge a whole religion.

Stop being hypocritical

Please are member of Alqaida, Isis, Hezbolla, Muslim brotherhood Northerners? We are saying there is something in the Quran that makes people violent. Imagine the son of former First bank MD- Mutallab, was he poor and ignorant? It was when he decided to be a "good" Muslim that he became a monster. What about people traveling from UK, US and all over the world to go and fight Jihad? Maybe you should try be a good Muslim by going to Sudan to study, lets see whether you will not return a monster!

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

The only ways they could have learnt about a man that existed around 600AD could have been through his books.
Therefore, they are neither illiterates (most can read the Quran) nor ignorant (as they are properly informed).
In conclusion, they are the way they are because they follow Mohammed extremely (tenaciously)!
Stop typing nonsense here.

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Please are member of Alqaida, Isis, Hezbolla, Muslim brotherhood Northerners? We are saying there is something in the Quran that makes people violent. Imagine the son of former First bank MD- Mutallab, was he poor and ignorant? It was when he decided to be a "good" Muslim that he became a monster. What about people traveling from UK, US and all over the world to go and fight Jihad? Maybe you should try be a good Muslim by going to Sudan to study, lets see whether you will not return a monster!

Someone said once you enter the church, you won't be needing your brain anymore.

I remember one Christian guy called Samuel attempted to bomb a church in Kaduna. Now we can conclude he is the real christian cos the only spirit led him to do so

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You bear Bukky which is obviously a Yoruba name but bigotry doesn't make you think rationally.

The question you should ask yourself is why SW Muslims are not violent despite practicing the same religion. I even doubt you are a Yoruba cos a typical Yoruba person is not a fanatic just like the way you present yourself.

I dont think having a honest discussion is fanaticism. To your point on SW Muslims, SW Muslims are not taken serious in the committee of Muslim nations. Everyone knows that SW loves to party hard and do lots of Asalatu-for-show, the Saudis know this too. They cant be violent nah, that is why people go to Ilorin to get original Alfa.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Someone said once you enter the church, you won't be needing your brain anymore.

I remember one Christian guy called Samuel attempted to bomb a church in Kaduna. Now we can conclude he is the real christian cos the only spirit led him to do so

Samuel ko, Christian guy ni. You dey mind those Boko-Haram military men. They faked it so it will look like there are Christian terrorists.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Stop typing nonsense here.

Point out the nonsense, I will delete it and apologize.

18 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

I dont think having a honest discussion is fanaticism. To your point on SW Muslims, SW Muslims are not taken serious in the committee of Muslim nations. Everyone knows that SW loves to party hard and do lots of Asalatu-for-show, the Saudis know this too. They cant be violent nah, that is why people go to Ilorin to get original Alfa.

There is nothing honest about this discussion. You are only showing your bigotry. However, have you eaten that grass as commanded by your pastor?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Samuel ko, Christian guy ni. You dey mind those Boko-Haram military men. They faked it so it will look like there are Christian terrorists.
Hahahaha. This is not the first time christians are being caught with bombs in Nigeria and they are all being led by that yeye holy spirit. If you want list, I can show you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Point out the nonsense, I will delete it and apologize.
I don't need to start pointing out the nonsense cos you don't think rationally.

Saudi Arabians are very moderate when it comes to religion but they don't practice the real teaching of Islam but the northerners who are just part of Nigeria and are naturally violent are the ones who practice the real teaching of islam according to your nonsense talk.

Pls start using your brain o. You need to start thinking like a normal human being

14 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by DModeCntStopMe: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2020

Oh! Just imagine the animals I share the same country with

Cows who hear only 'go', they don't know the meaning of 'come'

I said it before, am saying it again and I will keep on saying it that I hated Nigeria the first day I was told I was Nigerian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Samuel is representing the real christians and not the fake ones like you.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

There is nothing honest about this discussion. You are only showing your bigotry. However, have you eaten that grass as commanded by your pastor?

I am expressing my right to hold a thought and express it. Concerning the pastors, we look at what they are preaching against what the bible says. Once we see that it does not align, he is called out for it. I dont think Muslims do this since 98% of them dont even know whats in the "Glorious Quran". The day they will know, they will simply abandon their political party called religion.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:52am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I don't need to start pointing out the nonsense cos you don't think rationally.

Saudi Arabians are very moderate when it comes to religion but they don't practice the real teaching of Islam but the northerners who are just part of Nigeria and are naturally violent are the ones who practice the real teaching of islam according to your nonsense talk.

Pls start using your brain o. You need to start thinking like a normal human being

Quote where I said this. It appears you find it difficult to comprehend.

22 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Samuel is representing the real christians and not the fake ones like you.

We know what Muslims are capable of doing with free money. See Nasfat collecting millions from Saudi in the name of trying to propagate Islam in SW. Se what they are doing in Ebonyi, bribing people to follow their religion instead of explaining how Islam grants paradise to its followers. The same paradise that the "Noble prophet" could not enter.

46 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

I am expressing my right to hold a thought and express it. Concerning the pastors, we look at what they are preaching against what the bible says. Once we see that it does not align, he is called out for it.and take a stand. I dont think Muslims do this since 98% of them dont even know whats in the "Glorious Quran". The day they will know, they will simply abandon their political party called religion.
You are a fake Christian if you don't follow the commandment of your pastor. Remember what your Bible told you, your God speaks through your pastors led by holy spirit grin grin So obey your pastor and eat that grass. Have you paid your tithe for this month? Don't forget that as you enrich your pastors, you are enriching your God. Pls pay o before your pastor denounce your Christianity.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

We know what Muslims are capable of doing with free money. See Nasfat collecting millions from Saudi in the name of trying to propagate Islam in SW. Se what they are doing in Ebonyi, bribing people to follow their religion instead of explaining how Islam grants paradise to its followers. The same paradise that the "Noble prophet" could not enter.

I said it. Your talk is full of nonsense. You were there when Saudi was sending millions to them now.

So they use money to buy people into Islam. pls tell me more, how much do they pay each person?

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:06am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You are a fake Christian if you don't follow the commandment of your pastor. Remember what your Bible told you, your God speaks through your pastors led by holy spirit grin grin So obey your pastor and eat that grass. Have you paid your tithe for this month? Don't forget that as you enrich your pastors, you are enriching your God. Pls pay o before your pastor denounce your Christianity.

You are a fake Christian if you don't follow the commandment of your pastor- Wrong

True Christians follow the bible

Have you paid your tithe for this month?

Tithe make sure that there is money to carry out church projects.

Please what do you guys do with the money coming from terrorists Muslim nations to grow Islam in Africa?

33 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Check this nonsense you said here and relate it to what I said. In your own words, the extremists are the real Muslims (northerners) in another words the Saudi Arabians and other Muslims who are diplomatic are not following the teaching of prophet Muhammad.

When I called you a bigot, I was right

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

You are a fake Christian if you don't follow the commandment of your pastor- Wrong

True Christians follow the bible

Have you paid your tithe for this month?

Tithe make sure that there is money to carry out church projects.

Please what do you guys do with the money coming from terrorists Muslim nations to grow Islam in Africa?

Laughing out loud. Can you tell your pastors this without being called a demon? Definitely no

Money to carry out church projects grin grin. 419 pastors. No wonder everyone wants to become a pastor now.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:20am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Laughing out loud. Can you tell your pastors this without being called a demon? Definitely no

Money to carry out church projects grin grin. 419 pastors. No wonder everyone wants to become a pastor now.

We have the bible to guide us as to which one is 419 or not. By their fruit you will identify them. You even know some of them because your conscience will let you know that this is right or wrong. But its not so in Islam, the standard of judgement which should be the Quran is faulty. So, both the Imam and the followers are together in a mess. I can tell the pastor that bible forbids you from doing xyz, then show it to him. Can you do that with the Quran?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by CrimeKsmart: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

You are olodo rabata. You dont know what extremist mean. Extremism means people who take their religion to the extreme. For example, they try to do everything written in the religion. But, the Owambe Muslim will not do everything his religion tells him to do. The question you need to answer, why are they not marrying seven year old girls in the SW but it is been practiced in the North and many Middle East countries?
I understand you couldn't defend that so you need to digress by given the definition of extremism grin grin

Marry 7yrs old? Where did you see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I understand you couldn't defend that so you need to digress by given the definition of extremism grin grin

Marry 7yrs old? Where did you see

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by McDonJay(m): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes we will blame the government! When crimes like this is committed, the government has the sole power to arrest and prosecute. But no they'll not, even when they attack and kill innocent souls. The law was created because of human being and not the other way round.
RYANAYO:
which way naija, later we will blame the government

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.