Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99081 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

To prove a point to your empty head...

The old testament bible contains more evil things preached than what youre pointing at in the quran but we are not pointing to them cos they were old times, times of war... but Christians hid it cos they are fullof hypocrisy...

The quran wasnt desecrated and we didnt remove anything from it in order to hide the things the religion did in the times of war ...

If we muslims shld start bringing the evil things did in the bible as contained in the old testament, do you think youd be able to defend those things?

Lets discus on other thread.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

I am telling you that all you’re saying is rubbish. My mom is a Christian and I know of bible verses that Christians don’t make reference to because it is toxic. Infact a lot of Christians are starting to shed off the Old Testament by bringing one quote that Jesus came for the new ones.

This is some verses in your bible:

God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

Have you followed the teaching of your God that tells you to slay innocent people?? Why are the Christians not practicing the Bible?

Youre on point...

That slowpoke knows nothing abt the old times ...

Let her defend all the super evil thing preached in the old testament ... shes avoiding them and shouting "new thread"

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Present your point in a different thread.

Why should he present it in a new thread? You think everybody is a bigot like you?

We will try to send all of you Muslims and Christians bigots away from the SW. Yorubaland is not a safe place with people with twisted intellects like you guys.

I’ve seen that almost 85% of your contributions on nairaland is about religious hate and I can see the inherent toxicity in your heart.

I can mention hundreds of biblical passage that are very barbaric and should not be followed in this generation.

Your God sent lion to kill children just because they laugh at the prophet in the Bible. Why is Adeboye not sending lion to kill people abusing him online these days? Why are they not following the Bible?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Youre on point...

Let her defend all the super evil thing preached in the old testament ... shes avoiding them and shouting "new thread"

Don’t mind the bigot. He is a male coz male bear Bukky in the SW. For example Bukola Saraki.

He is a hypocrite, when people called him out the atrocities in the Bible, he shifted goal post and told people to create a new thread. A new thread for what?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by lukency(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is total stupidity and doesn't represent Islam.Saudi the headquarter of Islamic faith is lock down.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by baratech: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stupidity
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Abdulhakeem78(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

- So, I was correct that Mohammed taught his people to use camels urine.
- Why did the prophet revere the stone and kissed it?
- I did not attack him. When Aisha went to his House, she took her dolls. Showing clearly, she was but a child bride.
As regard of your first question, the Apostle of Allah ( May Allah be pleased with him) taught the Muslims of what is clean and dirty as far as Islam is concerned. One of them is that all animals that are eatable, their urine and faeces are not considered as something that is dirty as far as Islam is concerned, just like you can use black seeds, dates for medicine so does the urine of camels.
Second, the Apostle of Allah did that based on the message which he would have received from his Lord, my evidence on this is in Surat An-Najm where Allah testified that " Your companion ( Muhammad, May Allah blessings be upon him) has neither gone astray nor has erred. Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is only Inspiration that is inspired". With this, his actions as you have rightly pointed were definitely from what he has been commanded to do and to follow examples of what Prophet Ibrahim and his son had done. Allah knows best!
Thirdly, you did Ma, by indirectly calling him a paedophilia because of the age of Our mother Aisha ( May Allah be pleased with her) and the truth about Islam is that age has nothing to do with marriage but maturity and puberty. That was the reason I mentioned Lina Medina that got pregnant at the age of 5 and a half.
We should just try do desist from provoking others by directly and indiindirectly mention things that are sensible to them and their religions. Stay home, stay safe Ma!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Pahen: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Only 4 confirmed cases of the virus and one death from there will reset their dumb brains.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Another stupid question...

Times of war... he took up swords to fight and protect his people...

Keep talking in nonsense

"It is not lawful to make war upon any people who have never before been called to the faith, without previously requiring them to embrace it, because the Prophet so instructed his commanders, directing them to call the infidels to the faith, and also because the people will hence perceive that they are attacked for the sake of religion, and not for the sake of taking their property, or making slaves of their children, and on this consideration it is possible that they may be induced to agree to the call, in order to save themselves from the troubles of war."

Hanafi school of Sunnis on the subject of Jihad, as given in the Hidayah, vol. Ii. P. 140

Can you see clearly that Boko-Haram asking the Pastor they killed recently to denounce Christianity are following the Sunah.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
MOHSHESHI:
shut up dre

Sorry oya take

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
glossy6:

It has everything to do with religion. Q.E.D

So if your pastor sleeps with another man's wife it means religion encouraged him to do so?
Why do we have buffoons camouflaging as literates?
Keep insisting on your delusions it is good for your health.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
the peaceful people have come again to show how peaceful they are oooo

No.
Stupid people like you think and act the way normal and objective people don't do.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
luluman:
But it has everything to do with religion: they burnt the station because they were not allowed to have their juumaat

Can you quote me a verse that says a Muslim should undermine those in authority?
Just one verse then I will shut my mouth.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
aleemtayo:
May the Almighty God Forgive you and have mercy on you....

For showing you what is there in Quran bah? Or am I the author and finisher of Quran??
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
asamaigho:

yeh right but if it was pastor oyedepos followers, d story would have been different.

How did you manage to read what I wrote?
I think you have comprehension problems.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pinkybush:
Everyone including you knows that muslim is a religion that breeds terrorists all over the globe. As one said, they are not to be blame, rather one illiterate mohammed.

Yes,I agree religion breed equal amount of foolish and objectively dunce individuals like you who can't be reasonable for once.
Once Islaam is mentioned in any sentence their brain starts reading "terrorism " "terrorism"

And I can bet my last kobo that you know many Muslims who have never for once attacked you for being a non Muslim, but you choose to believe your one lies anyways.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
fraymite:

All these your trash doesn't stop the fact that you're the worst illiterate bigot. In fact, your illiteracy is the reason why you are quoting the Quran wrongly or you just listen to the meaning your pastors tell you without self thinking. Do you think I derive joy in bigotry like you? Think very well before coming to public.

Quoting quran wrongly, kikikikikiki nawa ooo.. I copied and paste to show you what I saw from ur glorious quran you telling me I am quoting Quran wrongly as if I am the author and finisher of Quran..

Well majority of you don't have quran at home sha that's why some verses are strange to you but we're here to teach you what you don't know.. Gaskiya
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

"It is not lawful to make war upon any people who have never before been called to the faith, without previously requiring them to embrace it, because the Prophet so instructed his commanders, directing them to call the infidels to the faith, and also because the people will hence perceive that they are attacked for the sake of religion, and not for the sake of taking their property, or making slaves of their children, and on this consideration it is possible that they may be induced to agree to the call, in order to save themselves from the troubles of war."

Hanafi school of Sunnis on the subject of Jihad, as given in the Hidayah, vol. Ii. P. 140

Can you see clearly that Boko-Haram asking the Pastor they killed recently to denounce Christianity are following the Sunah.

I dont know whose preaching that was... definitely not from the holy quran to wage war on infidels just because they dont accept islam...

From all my learning, i only know the prophet waged war against people who waged war on him and his people...

Can you say same about your bible based on readings from old testament?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Friend22:

Yes,I agree religion breed equal amount of foolish and objectively dunce individuals like you who can't be reasonable for once.
Once Islaam is mentioned in any sentence their brain starts reading "terrorism " "terrorism"

And I can bet my last kobo that you know many Muslims who have never for once attacked you for being a non Muslim, but you choose to believe your one lies anyways.

Thanks for this piece of response to that monkey
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Smartben123456: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
[b][/b] govt should send them board for learning why new location should be may to rebuild the station as needful as possible.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by jattopeter(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Imagine it was Christians that did this all the atheists and Islamists on this forum would have called for the arrest of the pastor and rain insult on him.

It will never be well with you all attacking Christianity on this forum may all your life be cut short.
I disagree to you prayer. We gat to show them love, such prayer won't work.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
@bukky244

Let me remind you some chapters in old testament of the bible have been put away...

Do you know why?

Pls tell us ... we are all hears

@Agentnairaland ... come assist bukky244....

Seems youre also a slowpoke like him
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Delusional people.
They never change .
They hop from one topic to other to stray relevant when they are actually dancing azonto with their intellectual double face.

What has our prophet got to do with the actions of some irresponsible mobs who don't take time to read and understand the religion.
Even in Saudi Arabia where the religion is really practiced, people are currently in their homes.
And I have a Muslim brother who lives and schools in Saudi Arabia who told me that they have been at home for two weeks now.
But people like you won't see this,because it does not suit your narrative of trying to term Islām as bad and terror driven religion.
You look for bad and irresponsible actions and term it Islam and you want exposed individuals like us to look aside?

You must be dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by kayourcome: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

It is surprising to know that it has nothing to do with religion, yet the article said it was because of Jumat. Please is Jumat observed by Buddhists or Muslims? But come to think of it, does the Quran make people violent?
Ma guy! I don't literally comment when it comes to religion. But lemme tell you. They are extremists. They have zero understanding of what this religion preaches. Prophet Muhammad himself said, if there is an outbreak of pandemic in a country, all its citizens and migrants should not travel out, while if it happens in a country you are, you should not travel to others counties. Did He know that covid-19 will ravage last year till now. So sir or ma... Islam is a religion of peace. If not, look at Saudi, Dubai and it likes, are they not using Islamic Constitution to wheel their judiciary. So please, let's cut off Islam with these set of nuisance. I am a true Muslim and all I want for all is peace. Peace be unto you and your family
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
akinszz:
according to Qur'an cheesy grin
Quite unfortunate
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by kayourcome: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
yrex01:
If you stay with Hausa, you'll know they are d most hypocrite tribe in Nigeria. They too like form saint n na dem dey do bad bad things pass... Yoruba sabi Islam pass em.

Mod: I'm a Muslim too, I've been to abj, Niger, kano, kaduna n katsina before and I can boldly tells u 80% of Hausa are terrorist. 90% of them walks around with weapon(dager-small knife) codedly, they knew just few about Islam.
Thanks my brother. I am glad for this comment. Hausas understand zero Islamic preachings . Have you ever heard of the south or east fighting over flimsy Islamic reasons.. we understood what it preaches

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Perkins2018: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
extremist are different from separatist.

ipob are separatist

Separatists with religious and ethnic extremism.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
@legendhero and @hassantazzan, @bukky244 has done his best to enlighten you people of the error of your religion. Even your prophet at his death bed doesn't know what will happen to him. Why for God sake you are defending what is not? YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by mrwonlasewonie: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Friend22:

No.
Stupid people like you think and act the way normal and objective people don't do.
one of the peaceful people are directing their frustrations towards the wrong person just because they were not allowed to pray grin tongue

Why don't you channel your anger to shekarau grin tongue
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by greatreality: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
RYANAYO:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-police-station-in-katsina/

When I said that Hausa are the problem of Nigeria many will not get me, very stupid and wayward people, too many illiteracy that sort for power.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Haramslayer: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Youre on point...

I was told he has been banned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.