Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99056 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by SenecaTheYonger: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2020
You see all this things wet SARS Dey do I a for Lagos, this no born them well to try am for North.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Your comparison of the Quran and Milk that nourishes the body is sarcastic, right? Muslims who take the Quran serious by practice the content in the book will end up being stupid. While those who move further, by adding the Hadiths and Sunah, will not only be stupid, but violent as well. That is why some Muslims say they Quran only Muslims, that they dont believe because the Hadith and Sunah.

Have you study the teaching of the Quran?

Keep writing what you have no clue about and keep living in that delusion you mistake for reality.
Kids like you need to grow up.

You are just blabbing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sojiboi(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
These people na goat nii
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Jamesrock(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
RYANAYO:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-police-station-in-katsina/

EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT...
These are effects of illiteracy!!!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
naphtii:
Bunch of idiots that are only lip service followers.Some of them need to be scapegoat to clear doubt and ignorance.
Let's watch and see if the python will dance undecided

Hypocritical government!!!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LordAzubuike(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
I've lived almost all my life here in the north..
And I can tell you that an average Hausa/Fulani Man of 50yrs and below is violent in nature..

The word Bura Ubanka and Duri Uwarki is their slang which means Your father's penis and Your Mother's uterus respectively.

If a young boy offends his mother, upon all the insulting word in the world, she will all always say ka Chi duri uwarka, meaning eat your mother's kpekus..
"ka" is he while "ki" is she

And the average Hausa/Fulani man is fraudulent.. Forget what they usually portray online..
Their own examination malpractices is second to none.
They can cut corners for Africa
Need not to tell you guys about quota system.. The word merit is not in their dictionary...
e.t.c
They are amongst the nicest tribe in Nigeria but na small offence dey bring out the demon in them. They can be kind and meek but when your time is up, your time is up. Also they support each other , an injury to one is an injury to all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sunnycliff(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Where is MURIC, you won't hear their voice now

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
softwerk:
angry

An nobody got shot?!

I don't know you observed it. Police will rather shoot IPOB members on a peaceful march. But when they were being attacked not even a year gas.

DOOMED country indeed.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Emmaheineken: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Is this still a country?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Heftee001:

Please don't be a bigot, just get the fact. When it comes to Islam or its practice, Nigeria is still below the pecking order. How many times have u had about UAEs killing themselves then hide under the guise of religious fanaticism? I'm I not a Muslim so also many others in the South West? Is it not the same Quran and Hadith we all are following? Why hasn't been any such killings in the West? Don't bring up religious argument please. Notable Islamic leaders everyday sound the drum that terrorism ain't part of Islam. Don't because you not Muslim then paint Islam bad. Most of my friends are Christians and it doesn't make me less of a Muslim.

The only reason why they are not killing themselves in UAE is that almost all of them are Muslims. Who will they kill? The only problem that they will have is minority Muslims like Shias and Ahmadiyyas in their midst. Even at this, the people will not lift their fingers against them because their government will help them do the killings through discriminatory policies.

Humans are good until the decide to take Islam serious. I am sure you know the people called Tebliq in the SW.

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Skindudu0510(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
NPF pls pack those idiots all and put them for cell till 2020 will finish...set of fools
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Gemineye: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
RYANAYO:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-police-station-in-katsina/
These are the kind of idiots/terrorists who will still vote Booohari anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by jonadaft: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
Bukky244:
Which is worse? Quran-virus or Corona-virus? For me, Quran-virus is worse. it can make a medical Doctor to advise patients to use camel urine to treat ailments. It can make a Scientist believe the earth is flat like an Arabian rug. It can make a man travel half way around the world to kiss and worship a black meteorite that fell from the sky. It can make a 52 year old man to marry a 7 year old child. It can make a man to receive revelation only when he wears a 7 year old girls dress. 90% of violence all over the world is linked to people trying to enforce the ideas in Quran-virus.
[/s]
Corona don infect diswan brain

Have you sow to your lord and saviour daddy g.o today?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by GermanMelania: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
Which is worse? Quran-virus or Corona-virus? For me, Quran-virus is worse. it can make a medical Doctor to advise patients to use camel urine to treat ailments. It can make a Scientist believe the earth is flat like an Arabian rug. It can make a man travel half way around the world to kiss and worship a black meteorite that fell from the sky. It can make a 52 year old man to marry a 7 year old child. It can make a man to receive revelation only when he wears a 7 year old girls dress. 90% of violence all over the world is linked to people trying to enforce the ideas in Quran-virus.

Where is your source on the 90% thing?
Na your same type go blame african americans as violent thugs when they didnt want to be slaves. And praise their oppressors. Go read up and understand the middle east issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Okay.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Foolish youths.

They don't know what is happening. They think that it is all a game.

Till they catch covid19, then they will start begging.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Tafee(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
But what exactly did the law says
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Ezmans: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Friend22:

It has nothing to do with the religion.
These ones are simply irresponsible idiots.
Why didn't people fight polo6and burn their vehicles in Saudi Arabia?

Abeg stop using the actions of some few idiots to judge the whole.
hausa tramadol youths no de laugh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by okerekeikpo: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria my country, u see how foolish these hausas are?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Timileyin1234(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Make dem leave dem. Wetin go humble dem go humble dem
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2020
A regular northerner is Violent n Brainless, like is rage waiting to explode. Their Religion is the C4.

Pls fear the that combination.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by justifyme(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
they re mostly senseless, I told my laundry guy do not go to the mosque on Friday, after explaining things to him, he accepted, then later I saw him fully dressed and I asked him where he was coming from, he told me he went to mosque but the airforce people prevented them from entering

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Siberia01(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by ivolt: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Imagine it was Christians that did this all the atheists and Islamists on this forum would have called for the arrest of the pastor and rain insult on him.

It will never be well with you all attacking Christianity on this forum may all your life be cut short.
Don't fool yourself.
Most of the people attacking Christianity are Christians.
For example, Daddy Freeze.
Even on this forum, I know some personally who don't waste time to
attack pastors at any given opportunity

If it is a matter of population, you guys proudly count them among the million Christians in Nigeria
but when it comes to criticism, you deny them.

Your curse will find its way back home.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Omoluabi16(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Muslim mob. Northern youths. The combination of both simply equals death.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by onward4life(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
softwerk:
angry

An nobody got shot?!

They are not igbos or Niger Delta baggas!

Up north jare!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Extremists
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by dozzybreezy(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Even a drunk Igbo man can't perform such abominable and yet non beneficial act.
Hausa Ajoka!
I hope No1 is seeing what his cows are doing in this country?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Infeno(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
in the first place why will the govt use police when we have army that don't hear come.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nedekid: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LordPsalm(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
The North and south are truly different breeds and ought not to be in the same country. Imagine the level of illiteracy in these lots

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Imagine it was Christians that did this all the atheists and Islamists on this forum would have called for the arrest of the pastor and rain insult on him.

It will never be well with you all attacking Christianity on this forum may all your life be cut short.
The self professed atheist especially know Christians will not retaliate, they are cowards hiding behind their keyboards and exuding false enlightenment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.