Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor (43596 Views)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Adex2442: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Oshigun:

Bruv, let us keep it real with the God angle. Firstly, Covid-19 is not a death sentence and, secondly, the reality is that the wealthy have more chance of beating it than those who are poor.

Worldwide, many elites have contracted Covid-19 yet how many have died from it. Currently Atiku's son, Abba Kyari, Bauchi Governor and other politicians have already tested positive. I don't hear that any of them have died.

While I understand the frustration of Nigerians, it is still important to have the right perspective over Covid-19. It is not something God sent to target the rich and powerful. In fact it will heap the most suffering on the poor and downtrodden in society.

So u expect them to die immediately they contract the virus wen its still on its early stage??

Let's give it little time bro

If covid 19 does not kill, then how come it's killing more than 1800 people under 48hrs In Italy alone?
I don't pray it turns out like that in naija.. But if it finally happens, u will come here and revoke yr words.

There's no mercy for these politicians.. Our prayers should be that who so ever that has contributed to the downfall of this great nation should die by this virus. Becos if not, there's no other way the masses can fight for their right

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Jay4merock: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Pray for who? Madam pray for your husband
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by donatus101(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
I would keep my prayers for the poor people who haven't gotten tested and don't know if they have the virus. Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Vulcanheph(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Religion is What is killing this country and africa as a whole.......can You imagine that people still went to church this morning despite the fact the risks and government order .
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by WeRblessed(f): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
When the righteous prosper the city rejoices, but when the wicked perish there's shout of joy.

Jesus, please complete what you have started with these wicked leaders.

Oh God, just do your thing!
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by HiSEminent: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
coolJudgement time sweet karma ���
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by kingjrofficial(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2020
lilprinze:
I don't have time to waste praying for any Nigerian politician.
They are all criminals.
are u a saint??
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Once El Rufai claimed he tested positive ,
I knew it was all lies
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Hermis: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Who made you a judge to decide when people should settle issues with God, hypocrite, your kind do worst things
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Hermis: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89
His Excellency, El Rufai should Personally seek for GOD'S Mercy.. He should Settle Matters with GOD..

There are certain things he needs to settle with GOD! He should not Delay!Delay could be dangerous!!

Who made you a judge to decide when people should settle issues with God, hypocrite, your kind do worst things
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

If he has contributed to the downfall of this great nation, he will die. This is the only legal way that God is using to fight for this nation and her citizens. Do they need our prayers when they are looting money??

well... he has contributed immensely to the growth of Kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Modikko(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
What you pray for others you shall also get. Ameen
Totilopussylick:
No pity for any polithiefs positive for covik one-nine birus smiley
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Modikko(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok. Tester General of the Federation
StaffofOrayan:
Once El Rufai claimed he tested positive ,
I knew it was all lies
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Modikko(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2020
What you pray for others so shall you get. Ameen
WeRblessed:
When the righteous prosper the city rejoices, but when the wicked perish there's shout of joy.

Jesus, please complete what you have started with these wicked leaders.

Oh God, just do your thing!
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Modikko(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2020
LOL.... back to sender
Openbusiness:
Isn't God a wonderful God? The Lord God Almighty, that the universe is his foot mat, the sun saw his glory coming and vanished, the grave heard his footsteps and japaaa. The Great King that nothing is impossible for him to do, the eternal ruler who specializes in lifting up the humble, resisting the proud and tearing down the wicked. I worship and thank you for your great mercy shown to me. Let your will be done in Nigeria. Uproot the wicked from powerful places in this country, revenge the death of your people and innocents whose blood were shed by wicked evil killer Fulani herdsmen, let your vengeance visit their sponsors and supporters across this country, let not a single one of them escape your wrath, in Jesus name.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by nobilie: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Lies. I'm sure he does not have it. That guy like publicity.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by begge: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
rest in peace
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by zudozz: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
pray for el rufai...kaduna pigeon? Tufia!
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Modikko(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Life and Death are in the hands of God not any mortal human being ok.
Adex2442:
If he has contributed to the downfall of this great nation, he will die. This is the only legal way that God is using to fight for this nation and her citizens. Do they need our prayers when they are looting money??
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Modikko(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Your prayers are not welcomed. Thank you
zudozz:
pray for el rufai...kaduna pigeon? Tufia!
So shall it be for you too. Amen
begge:
rest in peace
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Timijo(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Why asking Nigerians to pray for her husband sickness now? Everyone needs prayer, especially the COVID 19 victims in all over the world. No one is special. So, my prayer of healing goes to all the victims in the world. May the Almighty God bring divine healing upon them and heal the world completely from the COVID 19 pandemic.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Reference(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm...And the man has underlying health challenges.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by April4th(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2020
I prefer to pray for the thousands of people you rendered homeless in fct, during your days as minister for fct. Useless midget, if you survive this, then I know God is partial.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by WeRblessed(f): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Modikko:
What you pray for others so shall you get. Ameen

I pray same for you Amen!
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Investnow2017: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Ok..may the power of the holy ghost be upon the governor.

What is holy in a ghost. I fear unaooo
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by akanbiaa(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2020
lilprinze:
I don't have time to waste praying for any Nigerian politician.
They are all criminals.
Leaders are reflection of what majority of people are.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by akanbiaa(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2020
April4th:
I prefer to pray for the thousands of people you rendered homeless in fct, during your days as minister for fct. Useless midget, if you survive this, then I know God is partial.
What I know is that I have personally encountered common people more wicked and heartless than the worst politician. And when you point a finger at a person 3 points back at you.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by chaloskyx: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
use your billions to give him the best health care most Nigerians you are asking dont have what they would eat tomorrow.... leave us alone we have our own families we are praying for
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Emmyxto(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
El rufai should self judge himself. Our prayer is that he should get the reward of his deeds to mankind.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by kelly72: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
When in 2019 El Rufai was threatening to kill election observers and put them in body bags, did it cross his mind he could come this close to death in 2020?

Only the will of God is good enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacked Dino Melaye / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit / Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.