Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor (43599 Views)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by April4th(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
akanbiaa:
Do you mind sharing your encounter with El Rufai and if he actually did wrong to you did you take him to court if no why ?

He brought down four(4) of my uncle’ Buildings inside Gwarinpa estate in one(1) day, only a few hours apart. I was there helping to move out personal effects, when the bulldozers brought down the buildings. So pls leave me to vent my frustration and hatred for the midget the best way I know how. Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by XX01(f): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Covid-19 is not a death sentence. people recover.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by akanbiaa(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
April4th:

He brought down four(4) of my uncle’ Buildings inside Gwarinpa estate in one(1) day, only a few hours apart. I was there helping to move out personal effects, when the bulldozers brought down the buildings. So pls leave me to vent my frustration and hatred for the midget the best way I know how. Thank you
Sorry about that, I knew people who were close to me back then too that lost their building but they did not fight back because they did not have the necessary documents needed to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they got the land through the legal channels, such that they would have been eligible for compensation. But I got the reason for your frustration May our Future be better than our present and past.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by April4th(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
akanbiaa:
Sorry about that, I knew people who were close to me back then too that lost their building but they did not fight back because they did not have the necessary documents needed to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they got the land through the legal channels, such that they would have been eligible for compensation. But I got the reason for your frustration May our Future be better than our present and past.

AMEN
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]His Excellency, El Rufai should Personally seek for GOD'S Mercy.. He should Settle Matters with GOD..

There are certain things he needs to settle with GOD! He should not Delay!Delay could be dangerous!![/s]
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Legendguy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
El rufai that refuse to pay kaduna corpers state allowance, and u me to pray for him. Come and see how I was overload in my PPA and he couldn't pay corpers. Well, let thy will be done
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by obontami: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nobody gives a fucck about the midget terrorist. Very useless man!
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Deyemz(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
It is well
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Bekool(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/el-rufais-wife-son-ask-nigerians-to-pray-for-governor/

Ok let us pray.

Oh lord let all unforgiving, bloodthirsty, tribal, jihadist nigerian leaders that tested positive to this virus evil leaders who have sent thausands of innocent Nigerians to their early graves causing sufferings in this land never recover from this deadly coronavirus. May u oh lord use this virus to liberate and cleanse nigeria from wicked leaders. Join me nairalanders to say a big Amen to this my prayer.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pray indeed or curse
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by plaetton: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
OK, I will pray.

Lord Satan, please do your thing. Ramen.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I won't waste my prayers on such a one.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by sisisioge: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
He will be fine by God's grace! He is one of the good ones.
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by beatspice(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by enemyofprogress: 1:44am On Mar 30, 2020
emeijeh:
The cabal must GO!
insha Allah
Re: Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor by Mahsums: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
shegzy23:
fool
Now that he has recovered and tested positive, u can go and kill urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit / 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) / Senate Uncovers Govs, Minister’s Imported Luxury Cars In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.