Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner (931 Views)

GRV Alleges Voter Suppression In Lagos, Says He’ll Go To Court If Sanwo-olu Wins / Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / Fayemi Takes Coronavirus Test After Coming In Contact With Two Infected Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by nairavsdollars(f): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Gbenga Omotosho, Lagos State Commissioner for Information, on Saturday said he is unsure if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has gone for the Coronavirus test to determine his status.

It will be recalled that the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) and Governor of Ekiti, Dr Kayode Fayemi, had implored his fellow Governors and all those who attended the Wednesday, March 18 NGF meeting to go for test.

Fayemi tested negative while Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state tested positive in a result released on Saturday evening.

When asked if Governor Sanwo-Olu has also submitted himself for testing, Omotosho said he is unsure but added that other members of the Lagos State cabinet have done the test.

“I don’t know if the Governor has done the test. But I suspect so because every member of the cabinet has done it. I didn’t ask him if he has done it or not,” the Commissioner said.

Also speaking with INDEPENDENT, another Aide of the Governor said while he is uncertain if the governor has gone for the test or not, the governor has been going about his normal activities without showing any symptoms of the virus.

The Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Governor Gboyega Akosile could not be reached as his lines were not available.
https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-know-if-sanwo-olu-has-gone-for-coronavirus-test-commissioner/

Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Commissioner for Information and you don't know
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2020
AMAKA: coughing, sneezing, vomiting.

MUM: Amaka is that Corona??

AMAKA: No mum, I'm pregnant!

MUM: Thank GOD!
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Ha ha...I hear say na the best way to announce unwanted pregnancy be that now

fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by meum: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2020
He has exposed himself too much. From taking pictures of Lagos explosion to Aso Rock(he might have met A.K.), to attending the recent NGF meeting(Fayemi implored all his colleagues to get tested based on the NGF meeting), he ought to have tested by now.

If his information commissioner doesn't know if he has gone for the test or not, then he hasn't passed any information as a commissioner.
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Sure, he has exposed himself a lot..he even met with Buhari to brief him on the explosion in Lagos and must have gone through Haba Kyari

meum:
He has exposed himself too much. From taking pictures of Lagos explosion to Aso Rock(he might have met A.K.), to attending the recent NGF meeting(Fayemi implored all his colleagues to get tested based on the NGF meeting), he ought to have tested by now.

If his information commissioner doesn't know if he has gone for the test or not, then he hasn't passed any information as a commissioner.
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by Chidexter(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

This is becoming over used of late, what baffles me is that each name change is always to yet another Igbo name. Continue, since you guys like joking with a lot of things
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by BlueRayDick: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2020
How can you not know as the commissioner for information.

The governor has been exposed to an infected person recently. At least he was in the same meeting as El Rufai who recently tested positive.

The responsible thing for him to do is to go for the test and announce the result to Lagosians like other governors who have been tested did. I know he may be worried if he goes for the test and he tests positive, he may need to go into isolation and the efforts he's made concerning fighting the pandemic in Lagos State may be slowed down, but he should remember there is a reason he has deputy.

Sanwoolu should go for the test like he's been admonishing those who feel they've been exposed to an infected person.

Then the commissioner should be on top of his game. He is only in that position because he's expected to know and always have answers
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
It's a coded way of avoiding the question. He knows the governor hasn't done it

BlueRayDick:
How can you not know as the commissioner for information.

The governor has been exposed to an infected person recently. At least he was in the same meeting as El Rufai who recently tested positive.

The responsible thing for him to do is to go for the test and announce the result to Lagosians like other governors who have been tested did. I know he may be worried if he goes for the test and he tests positive, he may need to go into isolation and the efforts he's made concerning fighting the pandemic in Lagos State may be slowed down, but he should remember there is a reason he has deputy.

Sanwoolu should go for the test like he's been admonishing those who feel they've been exposed to an infected person.

Then the commissioner should be on top of his game. He is only in that position because he's expected to know and always have answers
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by sapientia(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Please ooo

He should get tested.

One of the Presidents in Nigeria since this corona outbreak.

Not a Lagosian nor in Lagos but Lagos needs this guy now.

He is doing a good work unlike some clowns. .

And the chief clown Buhari.
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Hasn't Buhari done the test

sapientia:
Please ooo

He should get tested.

One of the Presidents in Nigeria since this corona outbreak.

Not a Lagosian nor in Lagos but Lagos needs this guy now.

He is doing a good work unlike some clowns. .

And the chief clown Buhari.
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by nairavsdollars(f): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Sanwolon should lead by examplle. perriod!
hisexcellency34:
It's a coded way of avoiding the question. He knows the governor hasn't done it

Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Chidexter:

This is becoming over used of late, what baffles me is that each name change is always to yet another Igbo name. Continue, since you guys like joking with a lot of things
relax and drink water bro
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by abbaapple: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2020
angry

When he finishes galvanizing Lagos just like El-Rufai that’s when he will announce his Result! I don’t know when this media will stop spreading Fear Mongering to people!!! FEAR is the word use to destroy Humanity! Spits lipsrsealed

Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Rubbish talk. Announce his result after galvanizing Lagos? Is that how it is done in civilised climes

abbaapple:
angry

When he finishes galvanizing Lagos just like El-Rufai that’s when he will announce his Result! I don’t know when this media will stop spreading Fear Mongering to people!!! FEAR is the word use to destroy Humanity! Spits lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by Precious4real50(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Gbenga Omotosho, Lagos State Commissioner for Information, on Saturday said he is unsure if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has gone for the Coronavirus test to determine his status.

It will be recalled that the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) and Governor of Ekiti, Dr Kayode Fayemi, had implored his fellow Governors and all those who attended the Wednesday, March 18 NGF meeting to go for test.

Fayemi tested negative while Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state tested positive in a result released on Saturday evening.

When asked if Governor Sanwo-Olu has also submitted himself for testing, Omotosho said he is unsure but added that other members of the Lagos State cabinet have done the test.

“I don’t know if the Governor has done the test. But I suspect so because every member of the cabinet has done it. I didn’t ask him if he has done it or not,” the Commissioner said.

Also speaking with INDEPENDENT, another Aide of the Governor said while he is uncertain if the governor has gone for the test or not, the governor has been going about his normal activities without showing any symptoms of the virus.

The Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Governor Gboyega Akosile could not be reached as his lines were not available.
https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-know-if-sanwo-olu-has-gone-for-coronavirus-test-commissioner/
Non of our business wink

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by Chidexter(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
relax and drink water bro

Yawns
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
You go soon hear am
Precious4real50:
Non of our business wink

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: I Don’t Know If Sanwo-Olu Has Gone For Coronavirus Test Or Not – Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
okay
nairavsdollars:
Sanwolon should lead by examplle. perriod!

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Isa Funtua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.