Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

- Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (685 Views)

Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) Thanks His Brother Jude For Making His New Song A Success / THROWBACK: Zlatan Ibile In Uniform Doing a Freestyle to Kiss Daniel ''WOJU''. / Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by SportsHD: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
G
Re: by Parrot69: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD are you the dude in this video?
If you are, please learn to mind your own business. Thanks.
It’s not a threat, it’s a warning.
Re: by SportsHD: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:
SportsHD are you the dude in this video?
If you are, please learn to mind your own business. Thanks.
It’s not a threat, it’s a warning.
Loll, this is 2020. Two years ago. Google search me now bro grin.

Why are you so threatened grin
Re: by Parrot69: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
Loll, this is 2020. Two years ago. Google search me now bro grin.

Why are you so threatened grin
You’re so young and still a kid.
Not even a professional artiste nor upcoming, You’re very below average.
You can’t raise 1M+ to shoot a decent video and you might be or probably hanging out with Yahoo boys, and I don’t think you have any meaningful input to your life.
I was expecting you shoot your videos in SA or Europe since you said Nigeria is trash just like the jargons you spew in your songs.
because we dey Nairaland no be day everybody na mate. I no dey stay naija but no be say I go dey talk trash for my motherland.
Re: by SportsHD: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

With the achievements I have at my age, I don't think I can be qualified as a kid again.
I ain't no fraudster, and there are a million ways to make money. I bet when you were my age, you haven't even dreamt of achieving what I have now.

You're just like the average broke Nigerian. A young fella can't be seen living large without them attributing some form " he got his money illegally".

And for my music career, I just do that for fun, nothing serious.

I had my EP release party not quite long ago. It was aired on SoundCity and MTV base.
I just did that for fun too. You can google search that too.

Life's not hard, can be hard if you don't have nothing tangible doing and when you're always bitter hiding behind a faceless forum to attack people.

I didn't have to travel to a 4th generation African country to hustle. I make my income freelancing, in my room, in Nigeria.

If I decide not to work for the rest of the year, I'll still be living large. Unlike you.

I've been to a couple of countries for vacation,
I just don't like bragging and this is a faceless forum, security-wise.

If you could have just agreed that SA is greater than our naija, your bitter ass wouldn't be here, checking on people's profile to attack them grin

cc. TjoBATHONG come and see your bro. He has come on to my thread to attack me grin

1 Like

Re: by Parrot69: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

With the achievements I have at my age, I don't think I can be qualified as a kid again.
I ain't no fraudster, and there are a million ways to make money. I bet when you were my age, you haven't even dreamt of achieving what I have now.

You're just like the average broke Nigerian. A young fella can't be seen living large without them attributing some form " he got his money illegally".

I had my EP release party not quite long ago. It was aired on SoundCity and MTV base.

Life's not hard, can be hard if you don't have nothing tangible doing and when you're always bitter hiding behind a faceless forum to attack people.

I didn't have to travel to a 4th generation African country to hustle. I make my income freelancing, in my room, in Nigeria.

If I decide not to work for the rest of the year, I'll still be living large. Unlike you.

If you could have just agreed that SA is greater than our naija, your bitter ass wouldn't be here, checking on people's profile to attack them grin

cc. TjoBATHONG come and see your bro. He has come on to my thread to attack me grin
You still Trash! After spending close to 16yrs in school, you can’t get a decent job, can’t fend for yourself in a country that has better opportunities than anywhere else. Your over dependency and laziness is why you’re very delusional.
Your inferiority complex stinks to the highest heavens.
Look at this guy, Where have you been to?? PH? Or Abuja, Togo and Ghana SMH.
Tell me countries you’ve been to and prove it. And I will prove myself with my visa and plane ticket.
Re: by Parrot69: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
I would have love to help you with your EP but you spewed trash! I can’t spend on any ungrateful human.
Re: by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

Very pretty with alot of free time on his hands for someone who claims to be "living large" grin

Maggot69 stop with the lies and get a life, sucker!

Best of luck with your career SportsHD my guy, and stay on the good lane cool Where's the vid maggot69 is talking about though - I can't see it.

1 Like

Re: by SportsHD: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

You're just bitter that a young man, prolly your son's age is doing better than you would ever do grin.
Re: by H2ho(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
grin
you've been monitored....better be careful and remove all your contact details online lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: by SportsHD: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Parrot69 stop with the lies and get a life, sucker!

Best of luck with your career SportsHD my guy, and stay on the good lane cool Where's the vid maggot69 is talking about though - I can't see it.
bear with me,
I've removed the video, I don't fancy unnecessary attention. I don't even do music no more. It was just an experimental thing when I wqs coming up.

But damn, that guy is so angry. Seems like all these men that their kids don't like them and wives don't give sex again grin.

I had a professor like that when I was in school, so bitter and full of rage cheesy
Re: by Parrot69: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

You're just bitter that a young man, prolly your son's age is doing better than you would ever do grin.
I’m in Ethiopia heading back to Lagos.

Where are you??
Maybe in Mushin, sitting idle with a cheap Android phone looking for whom to dupe or waiting for a friend to send you money for the day. You mentality has kept you where you are. Jobless and useless that’s why your life is lost, thinking everything around and everybody is lost like you but no.
Re: by SportsHD: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
H2ho:

you've been monitored....better be careful and remove all your contact details online lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yeah, I've removed my stuffs. But make he put body na, I'm wishing he should come and try me in real life. He'll know that Nigeria works in favor of strongmen and who has the most.
Re: by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
bear with me,
I've removed the video, I don't fancy unnecessary attention. I don't even do music no more. It was just an experimental thing when I wqs coming up.

But damn, that guy is so angry. Seems like all these men that their kids don't like them and wives don't give sex again grin.

I had a professor like that when I was in school, so bitter and full of rage cheesy

And now he wants to spread the bitterness. He started by telling me all of Nigeria is not interested in my threads and that I must leave the site undecided He could have just ignored me coz last I checked NL had almost 3 million members - why is concerned about one South African?
Re: by SportsHD: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

And now he wants to spread the bitterness. He started by telling me all of Nigeria is not interested in my threads and that I must leave the site undecided He could have just ignored me coz last I checked NL had almost 3 million members - why is concerned about one South African?
He's just another old frustrated man. Just leave him be.

I ain't even going to reply him no more. He clearly enjoys the clout/attention.

1 Like

Re: by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

He's just another old frustrated man. Just leave him be.

I ain't even going to reply him no more. He clearly enjoys the clout/attention.

I'm also out. Dropping a new thread right about now...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tom Hanks And Wife Returns Home After Recovering From Coronavirus / Maleke Grieves Over Death Of His Only Surviving Sibling, After Death Took Away / ‘OBO X Nicki Minaj’ – Davido Announce His New Collabo With Nicki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.