Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Wizkid Says He Is The Best - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Says He Is The Best (47453 Views)

"My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion / My "Made In Lagos" Album Is Pure Wizkid, No Featuring - Wizkid says (video) / Davido’s Cousin Blasts Wizkid,says His Only Hit Was The Picture With Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Blaq Bonez said he's the best, so it's no biggie..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Roon9(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
internationalman:
Best at singing nusery school poem

No mind am
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by West2019(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
go and seat down I'm.fey best as well I donated fund in this virus out break what have u donated stupid noise maker
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by guru90: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

You must be high on cow urine.

Burna Boy is a farmer I guess. You think it's easy to have an album nominated for Grammy? Dummy

Kindly understand what the guy is saying first b4 u starts insulting him.

Truly, de guy statement is true. Burna Boy is just up coming artist via Wizkid level.....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Stomoney(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Even Qdot claims to be the best
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by ORIENTATION101: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

You are dumb, daft and stupid, that's a hat trick. I'm not sure you even have a brain in that your big skull.

One dance was Drake's and Wizkid got featured on it with us not even hearing his voice. Maybe he sent his verse through Whatsapp voice note tho. grin

African Giant Album is Burna Boy's Original work and he didn't need to go international before achieving such feat.

original kee you there ,after sampling fela and angelique kidjo songs finish.

Burna boy that started receiving international recognition in 2018.

Wizkid and Davido re nobody's mate in the industry ,even eja nla(dbanj) that pave way for both bows when ever he meets wizzy.

No Nigeria artist dead or alive have won best international act in music category..wizzy did it he beat a strong field including Jay-Z, Drake, Travis Scott and Kendrick Lamar to net the best international artist prize at the Mobo awards in London Nov 30, 2017 while Davido took best african act.
Wizzy and davido won numerious international awards including BET award twice between each other.

Both shut down o2 arena a 20k capacity ,wizzy did it twice.
Burna only did 6k

Wizzy and David re miles ahead of burna, industry didnt start in 2018

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by guru90: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
West2019:
go and seat down I'm.fey best as well I donated fund in this virus out break what have u donated stupid noise maker

UBA DONATED 5 BILLION NAIRA. Is that one not enough. Na wa oooh.
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by israelmao(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
We'll talk about that later.
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Karlifate: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Maybe them go complete am by giving iTel to Olamide grin

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
God will bring you down. He hates idolatry
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by eyinola: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
MayenKudi:
Nigerians as usual have reacted to a tweet by Wizkid where he called himself the best. He made this tweet with the hashtag #BestofBothWorlds and while some people are having none of it, his fans are affirming his claim. Some others are more baffled by his tweet showing Twitter for Android instead of Twitter for iPhone. Someone even said he should delete it.

So guys tell me what you think, did he go out of line calling himself best or do you think calling himself best is very much deserved?

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1243982699565658115
thats an advert for a mobile phone plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Dr7Manhattan: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not lyrically
But he's got a sound that makes nonsense seem like masterpiece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Shuggaa: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
guru90:

Kindly understand what the guy is saying first b4 u starts insulting him.

Truly, de guy statement is true. Burna Boy is just up coming artist via Wizkid level.....

Brotherly,be truthful to ur self.burna boy and wiz kid Wu sings good music,asin music that has meaning,no be to Dey sing baby baby for music. Check am balance am na ..wiz kid only sang good music when he was upcoming..baba no get good lyrical content..pls eh,just download outside album and African giant album and listen then judge for useful...

Wiz kid is just blessed,and na women be majority of him fan base and teenagers...person wer sabi music know say wizkid no get lyrical content for him music..#peace

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by MCastle: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stupid
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol... it’s mediocre to say Ure the best unless Ure just joking, playing around or bragging for fun.
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Aidejay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tecno is the best TECNO phone company in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Pri3st(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stevecovey:

which one dem go come give burna?

OLA
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Adakintroy2: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
What I think. Inappropriate at this time. No one cares for now.

Aside all this soulesss musician have not come together to release a song for the dead and suffering at this time. Anti Christ people .(anti love, anti hope, anti truth,compassion kindness)

What will it cost them to sing an heal the world theme song at this time of pain.
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
jaxxy:
Lol... it’s mediocre to say Ure the best unless Ure just joking, playing around or bragging for fun.
it's an advert.
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Ryocaj(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
So he must use iPhone.. since Microsoft stopped d production of windows phones.. I av gone back 2 android.. n Nokia works for me.. I still don't know d craze abt iPhone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by West2019(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
guru90:

UBA DONATED 5 BILLION NAIRA. Is that one not enough. Na wa oooh.
hmmmm enough for what is not
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by guru90: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
West2019:
hmmmm enough for what is not

May your hidding president complete it......
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Snakedoctor1: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
MayenKudi:
Nigerians as usual have reacted to a tweet by Wizkid where he called himself the best. He made this tweet with the hashtag #BestofBothWorlds and while some people are having none of it, his fans are affirming his claim. Some others are more baffled by his tweet showing Twitter for Android instead of Twitter for iPhone. Someone even said he should delete it.

So guys tell me what you think, did he go out of line calling himself best or do you think calling himself best is very much deserved?

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1243982699565658115
Best in donation for the Covid-19 fight or what?
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Kendaboss(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Every body will always rates himself high. If he says he is the best, he is the best! I'm surprised though people are are not dragging him, because when Burna said he is the best na una still follow dey drag am

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Centcanada: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
The best at where? You really a wizkid true true eh, E be like say your head no day hear say coro day?Mumu!
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Dreyton36: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
If he isn't the best then who is
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why android? Is he going broke??
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by Kollizoc: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
He too like him self too much

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by West2019(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
guru90:

May your hidding president complete it......
hahahahaha I dnt av President only Governor
Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by seanwilliam(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shuggaa:

Brotherly,be truthful to ur self.burna boy and wiz kid Wu sings good music,asin music that has meaning,no be to Dey sing baby baby for music. Check am balance am na ..wiz kid only sang good music when he was upcoming..baba no get good lyrical content..pls eh,just download outside album and African giant album and listen then judge for useful...

Wiz kid is just blessed,and na women be majority of him fan base and teenagers...person wer sabi music know say wizkid no get lyrical content for him music..#peace
stop saying nonsense with confidence.. both wizkid and burna boy, none of them dey sing sensible song.. none at all...

But when it comes to awards, recognition, fan base, influence, endorsements and respect.. wizkid no be burna mate..
The gap na 100- 15
Burna started picking up in late 2018..
Wizkid has been in vogue since 2010...

WIZKID is the biggest naija music export

The only sensible hipop naija artists na 2face and psquare ( when they were together)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Says He Is The Best by currencyz22: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
any picker here or any body that knows a picker pls contact me 07063122959

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.