Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 (2737 Views)

NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Covid19Control: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Who Should Fill Out This Form?

Please FILL THIS FORM If ;

1. You are having/have had any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 in the last SEVEN DAYS.

2. You have had contact with a person who has tested POSITIVE for COVID-19

3. You know someone who is suffering from symptoms associated with COVID-19.

Form Link - https://reportcovid19.com.ng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Megatone(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Covid19Control:

1. You are having/have had any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 in the last SEVEN DAYS.

Good Job....

Really impressed.

1 Like

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Covid19Control: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by projectorz: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
It is this kind of thread that should be moved to the front page.

Only God knows those behind moving topics to front page.

Good stuff. Pls make this a daily post pls, hoping mods will use their senses one day.

Blessings!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
R
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by senatepresido: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Commendable
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Mrshape: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good job
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by toffyz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
And you all think they will act fast on the forms after submission?

People wey go there physically sef, dem no gree test them...Let alone of online form, mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by pepe1: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by misreal(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
This thread should stay on frontpage till covid-19 fades away...
Mods stop posting snakes on fp.
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by mctfopt: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Ekakamba: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Covid19Control:

For research & other purposes. I'm impressed. Mods FP ASAP!
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
I am used to having difficulty in breathing for the past years and its always caused by my exposing my self to cold or taking cold drinks.. It started again this eve no fever no coughs no soar throats just difficulty taking air down properly.. I don't KKK now what's casing this one ooh

1 Like

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by luckyehis: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good thinking, great idea and good work!
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by bekpo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Covid19Control:

This is commendable!
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by deepwater(f): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm

So what happens to the form filledbor what then happen after filling form

Or the form is just for filling sake

Which authority is behind this
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by solarview(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Prayer of salvation

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Jimmy17(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
I've been having fever ( higher temperature than normal), mild head aches on some days since the 17 ...no cough,sore throat or sneezing...I've been using my vitamins regularly...don't know what's wrong... staying with my aunt currently... scared to tell her...
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Perfecttouchade: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hope dey won't shutdown the server o...I hope Nigerian government are fully prepared. Prevention was the best option we had in this country but we were not serious about it...I pray dey can handle it
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Gkemz: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Very commendable if actions would be taken, not just for the sake of obtaining figures. We should take this matter serious because when one finger is dipped into oil, the oil spreads to other fingers.

Front-page material.
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Innoxxacs: 12:58am On Mar 30, 2020
PIN THIS ON FP
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by paxonel(m): 1:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Innoxxacs:
PIN THIS ON FP
exactly.

laclastilala, seun

1 Like

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2020
My own symptoms have come and gone I'm f***** serious I had terrible cough for more than a 1 week and all the other symptoms even mild fever and I reside in Abuja
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Lizzy247: 1:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Good one
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by wasuka14(m): 2:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Covid19Control:
Who This is actually commendable, provided people behind it will respond switfly to all summited cases on time. Nigeria fact of man Know man should be strike out of this Convid-19 mbok!

Should Fill Out This Form?

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by chozzy: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Covid19Control:

Thank you.

Please, you guys should sit up.
Your help desk has been awful so far.
Your contact phone number sef is too long (12 or 13 digits).

Seun, please do the needful and move this thread to homepage

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
My own symptoms have come and gone I'm f***** serious I had terrible cough for more than a 1 week and all the other symptoms even mild fever and I reside in Abuja
You might have contracted covid19. I guess you have a strong immune system which is why it didn't deteriorate. The major problem is that you've probably spread to to people around you who in turn have spread it to other people
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by kryptem: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2020
What next after the form is filled?
There has been reports of people been turned even when physically presented themselves for testing how much more filling an online form.
Will the follow up be prompt??
Too many questions Sha........
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by ismoney: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Ensure you are safe. By strength shall no man prevail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Herbs Do You Know To Help Others? This Is Mine. / Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.