Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 (2736 Views)

Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Denique(f): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Mic96(m): 7:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Me, I'm feeling feverish mostly at night inside the body but I'm not running temperature for 7days now. Can't sleep at night because the sleep won't come. No cough, no sore throat because I still eat very well without pain or struggle. Bought malaria medicine but still feeling the same. Just scared oh.
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by BigboysZ(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Don't forget some are asymptomatic. But if you feel any symptoms related to the aforementioned, do well to call their attention.
#Stayhome#Staysafe
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Covid19Control:
Who Should Fill Out This Form?

Please FILL THIS FORM If ;

1. You are having/have had any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 in the last SEVEN DAYS.

2. You have had contact with a person who has tested POSITIVE for COVID-19

3. You know someone who is suffering from symptoms associated with COVID-19.

Form Link - https://reportcovid19.com.ng

Ok
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by 9jayes: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Nice job
Re: Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

You might have contracted covid19. I guess you have a strong immune system which is why it didn't deteriorate. The major problem is that you've probably spread to to people around you who in turn have spread it to other people
There is someone I suspect I spread it to he started coughing seriously continuously for the 3 days I was around him after coming in contact with me but he traveled and I self isolated so I don't know how he is doing now. I emailed NCDC after all the symptoms were present except the fever, but they said I needed travel history or to have come in contact with someone who have travel history to USA or Italy or china I need to show proof of either of these so I left. I bought vitamin c, cough medicine and multivitamin and self medicated and I'm feeling much better now.
Then I would cook indomie and not even perceive the aroma one reason why I suspect it might have been corona was because I was moving from embassy to embassy including those heavily affected by corona and to various offices of people with travel to such places during that time when the virus just came to Nigeria I shock hands with different people from those places, but to go and be asking them one after the other please sir/madam do you have Corona? Let's go and run a checkup, would be cumbersome and very awkward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? / Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.