Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (45184 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by jonadaft: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Useless people

All because of offering money grin
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What about offering and seeds

People will pay online too abi

You guys should stop meddling. Success often breeds envy. Is that your problem?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by jonadaft: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Must you go to church?

Church has become a Sunday tradition just to show off now not really to worship God

You can hold your service with your family at home

Well

I won't say a word
You talk too oponu
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Godchosen1(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
It Is Well.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Ikponmwosaemmy:

My brother me too benin don turn to another things I not understand at all again for now .
No light ,food stuff cost now and transport increase.
I go soon die because of government

Hunger wan kill me
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Hello Nairalanders, good morning and happy Sunday to everyone of you.

It’s yet another Sunday again and we are gathering in homes all over. Yes we are where you are, having church outside church.

Kindly join us AT HOME for our CHURCH AT HOME as this is a special moment for us locally and globally to foster community and connection through the power of social media while bringing all persons to the Hope found in Jesus.

Pastor Shola Olapade will be sharing a timely message with us even as we face this trying period together. We can’t wait for you to join us online for a powerful worship experience.

See You Soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0kXMWlAJQ

We will be connecting LIVE soon with the General Overseer Dominion City Worldwide Pastor David Ogbueli. Stay Tuned!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by derbykol(f): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
tuoyoojo:
Nice one

The gospel will continue to spread despite corona virus
Sure
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Evidenx(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
nairalanduseles:
Over 10,000 deaths in Italy

Make dem continue .....

When it hits naija fully we shall see if there is God
WHEN IT HITS NIJA FULLY,WE WHO BELIEVE IN GOD WILL BE SAFE,BUT YOU AND YOUR KIND WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GOD WILL BE CONSUMED. REPENT NOW!!!
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
My worry now is that there is scarcity satchet water in benin.

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

If I die na government kill me not corona virus

U can help with your offering money

Ecobank
God bless
you are a pastor?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by nairanaira12: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2020
malvisguy212:
Nigerian are clever devil.... The message of the cross is foolishness to the heathen.... In perilous times like this, this is where we know the faithful brethren. The true worshippers

And this is also the time we know fake pastors that are more interested in the pocket of their members than their souls
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
you are a pastor?

No
Traditional prime minister
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by ekestic1976(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Must you go to church?

Church has become a Sunday tradition just to show off now not really to worship God

You can hold your service with your family at home

Well

I won't say a word
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by hahn(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2020
malvisguy212:
Nigerian are clever devil.... The message of the cross is foolishness to the heathen.... In perilous times like this, this is where we know the faithful brethren. The true worshippers

In trying times your god cannot do shit

2 Likes

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:
PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE??

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael
can you even explain what you copied and pasted here?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless
The government isn't responsible for this but the greed of your people. The government never asked or mandated that prices of goods go up.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
can you even explain what you copied and pasted here?

That is my post, written by me from start to finish.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2020
malvisguy212:
Keep quiet. Nonsensical talk
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by nairanaira12: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael

So, China also enslaved Israel? undecided
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

That is my post, written by me from start to finish.
so you are proud to come up with this nonsense?

You guys are mocking Christianity
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Sanchez01:

The government isn't responsible for this but the greed of your people. The government never asked or mandated that prices of goods go up.

This country tire person
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Amanda4life: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless

You are still collecting offerings
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by malvisguy212: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
nairanaira12:

And this is also the time we know fake pastors that are more interested in the pocket of their members than their souls
you are absolutely right my brother
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
so you are proud to come up with this nonsense?

You guys are mocking Christianity

Christianity will certainly be judged. In fact, the judgement has begun.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Segs24: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless
good boil water na abi na by force you take sachet water
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by ivolt: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on.
We know there are so many ignorant people like you roaming the streets.
They are especially dangerous at spreading fake news.

#AwakeOIsrael
You are Nigerian!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Blazebond(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Anything when church do Na im dey pain Una,Una never cry reach o,Una go use Una head tear wall,i pay my tithes and give offerings online Oya come and kill me,this year all online devils will groan and shed tears of blood because the kingdom of GOD will Excel far above what they imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Emescot(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Please if you go to the church online, help us pray to God for scientists to find the cure. Thanks
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Sanchez01:

which government is not responsible?
Well this is the price you pay for having a push and start or pay as you go economy
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by mema900: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm tired of staying at home....so na so prison dey.

Nah so old age de too
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by malvisguy212: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Keep quiet. Nonsensical talk
the tomb is empty.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Evidenx:

WHEN IT HITS NIJA FULLY,WE WHO BELIEVE IN GOD WILL BE SAFE,BUT YOU AND YOUR KIND WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GOD WILL BE CONSUMED. REPENT NOW!!!
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.
You are bigger fool here .
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Uyi168: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless
A bag of sachet water is now #150...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.