Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? (48396 Views)

Check Nigeria Company Details Online / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Dangers Of Exposing Your BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by joe4christ(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2020
uglodoh:

They do private chat because I wrote down my email address when registering.

Thats an open window the fraudsters can utilize to get to you. Personally u will feel obligated to say thank u. Definitely u will wanna get intouch cos it beats your imagination how someone could bless you that much. Then u end up becoming the victim in days.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Jagudageh: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
You're not entirely correct. G boys scatter funds in over a 100 bank accounts. It is called diversion tactics. This throw EFCC off and before they could successfully track and place a lien on these accounts, G boys have successfully cleared one or two of these accounts.

So be wise with your account details if not you will bail yourself with 1million naira for the 150k they sent to your account if you can not convince the EFCC otherwise.

babyfaceafrica:

You need more research on how fraud and waya waya are done... All these accounts thrown here are safe!!!!!!... Unless the accounts owner is involved!!!!!.. No fraudster will just pick up an account here and transfer them stolen funds there without first involving you.. Jeez!!

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by uglodoh(f): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
joe4christ:

Thats an open window the fraudsters can utilize to get to you. Personally u will feel obligated to say thank u. Definitely u will wanna get intouch cos it beats your imagination how someone could bless you that much. Then u end up becoming the victim in days.

I asked someone for 2k and the person dropped 2milla. The difference is too. I will definitely know something is fishing.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by joe4christ(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
uglodoh:

I asked someone for 2k and the person dropped 2milla. The difference is too. I will definitely know something is fishing.

The person told u he made a mistake. Wanted sending u 20k. But mistakenly added more digit cos he was tipsy and a little bit drunk.

When u see such amount as alert sef. U won't think straight anymore
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
joe4christ:

The person told u he made a mistake. Wanted sending u 20k. But mistakenly added more digit cos he was tipsy and a little bit drunk.

How many times have you made that type of mistake?.. Bàbá only a naive person will belive someone that wants to transfer 2k to you will transfer 2m
..haba!!!...kilode
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by uglodoh(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
joe4christ:

I will call him chat and tell him to meet in the bank hall. 25k and 2milla. The difference is to much. And the part he would give me certain amount of money for being kind and honest. That will make me to suspect him the more.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Observer1: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
joe4christ:

Yep,that trick has been reported several times,it's possible that people has fallen for it,but as you can see that there's already a relationship between the two parties before any thing else.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by udy4real(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
don89:
It not possible, account numbers can easily be gotten by typing few numbers that relates to any bank using mobile app or mobile transfer..
I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Th / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.