Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows (1915 Views)

Plight Of WIDOWS In Our Society. / Don't Abandon Widows And Divorcées.... / Muslim Woman Donates Rice To Over 50 Christian Widows, For Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by sybersofty(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum
This thread is created to assist Muslim youths who financially handicapped to start a small and medium scale business to sustain themselves
Also to be considered are elderly widows who needs some financial rescuer to start or sustain their small to medium scale business in order to sustain their families
Salam...brother Omar is another month may it bring us joy, merriment, and laughter most especially to drawn us closer to Allah. May he forgive us our sins and short comings. Amin

Brother I want to us this medium to reminder you that am still anticipating for your reply.
I pray you choose me...may Allah help us all.
Again i'm sofiyulah
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
Motirayo2018:

OmarAdebayo

Jazaakallahu khairan
Am so happy for this response. Thank you so much I am really grateful

Sterling bank
Omoniyi halimat motunrayo

You have been credited
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Jazakumullaahu khayran, perhaps I might benefit another month, what I needed the money for will fall around may or June Insha Allaah...
You have been selected for next month, in sha Allah.
May Allah protect us beyond next month in health, wealth and faith.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by AbooUthaymeen(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Alhamdulillaah, jazakumullaahu khayran, was the one that chatted you up on WhatsApp sir.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Motirayo2018(f): 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=OmarAdebayo post=89068523]

Alihamdulillahi, Jazaakhallahu khairan. Saw the alert now. Allah will enriched your purse.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 01, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Sir I want to thank you for the great help you are offering here.May Allah Barka and Rahma never lack in your life.Sir I plead to be considered when school resumes.Please Sir I am begging for your help.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 5:41pm On May 02, 2020
Congrats[quote author=Motirayo2018 post=89081510][/quote]
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Alhamdulillaah, jazakumullaahu khayran, was the one that chatted you up on WhatsApp sir.
congrats
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
Jaazakumllahu khaira to the organizer. May Allah continue to bless you
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Motirayo2018(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
Rukyat1:
Congrats
Thank you ma
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
Assalamu Alaikum sir.How is work and family. Just want to say hi.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2020
Jumat mubaraq

1 Like

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

You have been credited for the month of June

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
The next beneficiary for the month of July will emerge first week of June and will be credited first week of July, in sha Allah.
May Allah protect us all in faith, wealth and health.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
The next beneficiary for the month of July will emerge first week of June and will be credited first week of July, in sha Allah.
Aamiin. Big congrats to AbooUthaymeen. I hope I will be the next beneficiary for the month of July In Shaa Allah.

May Almighty Allah continue to enrich your pocket. You are indeed a philanthropist with a very good track record. I hope to be capable of putting smiles on peoples face like this in the nearest future. Jaazakumllahu khaira

Please keep it up. You're a role model. May Allah bless you and your family abundantly. Aamiin

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Kokoboss: 2:52pm On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 7:15am On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak Sir.May Allah accept all our Dua during the blessed month of Ramadan.Hoping for your positive response Sir.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 5:24am On May 26, 2020
Salam Alaykum sir.Please consider me for this empowerment.Sir I saw your posts where you are helping people for Ramadan and Eid.I couldn't ask sir not because I have enough.But because I don't want to appear greedy.I know that if I am hungry today I won't be hungry forever and the future is more important than today.Sir please just a sentence from you to show that I am being considered is okay.Had it been this is a normal holiday I would get a menial job.But due to the lock down I can't get any.Sir as I post before I don't need the money now but the worry of school resuming any time is depressing.I don't mind sending you my log in details for the school portal.Sir you can even pay the money directly to my school portal mine is just to print out the receipt. please sir just a word from you that I am being considered in this empowerment is okay. I am using the free basics app to post this.Please save me
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 6:25am On May 26, 2020
Ariessinme:
Salam Alaykum sir.Please consider me for this empowerment.Sir I saw your posts where you are helping people for Ramadan and Eid.I couldn't ask sir not because I have enough.But because I don't want to appear greedy.I know that if I am hungry today I won't be hungry forever and the future is more important than today.Sir please just a sentence from you to show that I am being considered is okay.Had it been this is a normal holiday I would get a menial job.But due to the lock down I can't get any.Sir as I post before I don't need the money now but the worry of school resuming any time is depressing.I don't mind sending you my log in details for the school portal.Sir you can even pay the money directly to my school portal mine is just to print out the receipt. please sir just a word from you that I am being considered in this empowerment is okay. I am using the free basics app to post this.Please save me

Wa alaykum salam sister.
I usually don't reply to posts after my comments but I don't want to appear inhumane and disrespectful.
Actually I have not announced the beneficiary for the month of July but from the list of people that have made request, you don't appear to be among the first three.
Though your plight appears genuine but this is a small scale business empowerment scheme not an academic or health related empowerment scheme.
Don't get me wrong, both education and health are equally important.
Still am human and I empathize with you.
You can drop your account details, I will send a token before the end of the month, in sha Allah.
May Allah preserve us in health, wealth and faith.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 7:17am On May 26, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Wa alaykum salam sister.
I usually don't reply to posts after my comments but I don't want to appear inhumane and disrespectful.
Actually I have not announced the beneficiary for the month of July but from the list of people that have made request, you don't appear to be among the first three.
Though your plight appears genuine but this is a small scale business empowerment scheme not an academic or health related empowerment scheme.
You can drop your account details, I will send a token before the end of the month, in sha Allah.
Sir seeing your reply gladdens my heart more than words can express.Jazakumullaahu khayran.Sir I would be thankful for any amount.2111267583 zenith OLOYEDE Y. M.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 7:24am On May 26, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Wa alaykum salam sister.
Sir seeing your reply gladdens my heart more than words can express.Jazakumullaahu khayran.Sir I would be thankful for any amount.2111267583 zenith Oloyede Yetunde Mariam
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
Jazakumullaahu khayran. Have seen your
message.Thank you sir.May Allah reward your good deeds in this world and the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Mummymanal(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
Assalamu alaikum
Good evening
How's everyone doing
How was the sallah
May Allah guide n protect us always Ameen
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by haekymbahd(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum
This thread is created to assist Muslim youths who financially handicapped to start a small and medium scale business to sustain themselves
Also to be considered are elderly widows who needs some financial rescuer to start or sustain their small to medium scale business in order to sustain their families
asalamalaykum sir, i will be glad if I am considered for this opportunity I am a 25yr old student with no job providing for my basic needs and feeding for me has been a major challenge. I have thought of starting sale of phone accessories so as to support myself and my parents but capital has been hindering me. I hope I am considered for this opportunity... May Allah blessings be upon u, Jazakumullahu khayran.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2020
As salaam alaykum
The beneficiary for the month of June has been credited
The beneficiary for July will be announced soon and will be credited latest by first week of July, in sha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Rukyat 1 has been chosen as the beneficiary for the month of July.

Insha Allah you will be credited anytime from last week of June to first week of July.

Allah's peace, mercy and blessings on you and your household

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Kokoboss: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Insha Allah you will be credited anytime from last week of June to first week of July.

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2020
So far we have 3 beneficiaries
Dgratis, motirayo2018 and Abouuthaymin
A WhatsApp group has been created for beneficiaries to share the progress of there business venture for whoever wants to join.
There is also provision to assist whoever needs further help for expansion and support.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Mummymanal(f): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Assalamu alaikum sir
You have been doing a wonderful job sir only God will reward you sir
May Allah continue to bless u sir

Sir pls consider me too
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam, Violence And Self Defence Lagosshia / Professor Hassanain Rajabali Muharram 2012 English Lectures / Hadith GPT: AI Tools Trained With 40,000 Hadiths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.