Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56401 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by jideflash(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Irresponsible leaders
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2020
ikbnice:
do you want to be funny or what? Do you know how long there have always been plague, epidemic and pandemic cases. Jeez!
funny right? Ur mind is still too shallow to comprehend anything.
Why do you think the covid-19 is targeting Leaders? Prominent men, people that matters? If u like continue being an Atheist, if you like change. I studied philosophy and I marvel why people become Atheist. No reward, no gain just living in scepticism till your death. What do u people really gain from it, is the answer I am still waiting for
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by olumide4christ: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop watching NTA channeln10 and peddling false news

Which boarders were shut during Ebola?

I have also asked him... please ask him oo! To them, GEJ was the best thing to happen to this country after sliced bread. He quickly acted on ebola but didn't quickly act on Boko Haram and the Chibok girls saga.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by persius555(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Traders who attend to too many customers are at a risk of getting infected.

Also, those who go to a crowded food vendors are also at risk.

If you have many friends and you guys gather together, you are also at the risk of getting infected. Drivers also ;keke drivers, Okada drivers...etc.

We all need to be very careful.

That's why they have to wear protective masks and gloves.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by contigiency(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
You shall fully recover in no distant time in Jesus name, amen.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by lizdammy: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

Sadly, Nairaland is now an anti - Christian platform. I don't pray for anyone to die without accepting Christ. Hell can not possibly be anyone's preferred destination, if not for ignorance.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by petitejolie(f): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
I’m beginning to believe this 5g stuff o. How can everybody or almost everyone from UK and co coming to Nigeria be a carrier. No wonder ther evacuating their citizens. Dem get plan for this country
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6

this covid19 is turn out to be rich man disease

good because 90 percent of Nigerians are poor
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Enoch07: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

too much sense!!
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by klax(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Babawhatever congratulation for telling us do what others are doing ok.

Noneene people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by greggng: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
UnaToto:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-says-immigration-boss-babandede/

Is a shame that the government by their action invited corona vuruse ....a monster they cannot handle ...Them go trace taya ....and trace go taya them....imagine someone still entering our country on the 22 ....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Happyguy201: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

Oga...during the time of ebola, border wasn't closed like it has been done now.... Verify your claims very well. We have all been in this country.... don't know where you got your information from.

he didn't close border but acted fast thats what i meant . i wish fools like you would comprehend what i meant before quoting., were you not there when he put necessary measures to stop Ebola spread?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by WHITELIGHTER: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

I don't think it's ignorance down here, it's a combination of Indiscipline, arrogance and religion
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Damntruth(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ikbnice(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
funny right? Ur mind is still too shallow to comprehend anything.
Why do you think the covid-19 is targeting Leaders? Prominent men, people that matters? If u like continue being an Atheist, if you like change. I studied philosophy and I marvel why people become Atheist. No reward, no gain just living in scepticism till your death. What do u people really gain from it, is the answer I am still waiting for
do you know it would have affected ordinary people if we all have access to travel round the world. Those being affected in UK, USA and even Italy are both big and small... So, stop the big personalities infection theory.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Auyonious: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020
then who cares if you're infected. may this be limited only to ppl like you.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by megama: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
UnaToto:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-says-immigration-boss-babandede/
it is obvious that aeroplanes has been the transmitting links of this disease world wide
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by RapistOnBail: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
I wish that the Bible kills me, it is my desire to be killed by the Bible.
As for you,u are just a walking corps roaming the world in emptiness. It is a pity that you will still continue roaming the GREAT beyond in emptiness and scepticism; which means your eternity will be filled with emptiness like a lonely ghost, you are lost and irredeemable. The Lord rebuke you
Lol. Okay!
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Marshalemmy(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
honest1480:
They refused to close borders early enough because they were busy making selfish money.
They were waiting 4 their children to come back
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Chatbot1234: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

is this the time for this ?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by rirri828: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Rotiix(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

Bros u are blessed yesterday, today and forever. Amen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Yakenn(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is UK your office? Most public office holders don't stay in their office and work. They go on holidays in the expense of poor Nigerians.. una never see anything

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by zedman1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:

Bro, some theists are foolish too o. I said some, not all. Someone I hold to high esteem posted on Facebook that "the gates of hell will be open for those who attempt to close the church". Then see what happened in katsina. A foolish person is a foolish person, theist or atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
ikbnice:
do you know it would have affected ordinary people if we all have access to travel round the world. Those being affected in UK, USA and even Italy are both big and small... So, stop the big personalities infection theory.
True. But just a question to u, are u an Atheist?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Isoduwa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
If this Virus can humble all mankind, then we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the CREATOR!!

For your info, birds are still flying in the sky... grin

Because birds are rugged broda

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
zedman1:
Bro, some theists are foolish too o. I said some, not all. Someone I hold to high esteem posted on Facebook that "the gates of hell will be open for those who attempt to close the church". Then see what happened in katsina. A foolish person is a foolish person, theist or atheist.
Very true
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Warmaterial(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:

you must be a foolish man to think that another Man's believe is useless. Do u no what makes life sweet? Different view different believe different thinking that is what make the world what it is today. Change ur mentality man... Yea is mare natural cause, go back to history, is not the first and it won't be the last... What about the Spanish flu that killed millions and the black death that wiped millions out
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by okpalaAnambra: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
Coronavirus have taste for high profile persons.Perhaps because they have access to testing facilities than the downtrodden Nigerian masses.
He just returned from the UK, what do u expect?

Is it the village boy in osogbo who hasn't traveled that should have it
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by LordShiva97(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:

I'm sure all the sensible religious folks that saw this comment must be palming their faces in embarrassment.
Quit pouring drivel and shut up!
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chatbot1234:

is this the time for this ?
it is. I am not a pastor but this is my form of evangelism and that is what the world need most right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.