Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56388 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by bionixs: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

Atheist are dumb. Besides, when one has a good job , feeds well and is well he plays Atheist. When he goes broke, sick and challenged,he repents. What pains me is some blokes who still feed from their parents and in order to commit atrocities without remorse,they hide under the guise of being Atheists. If you are an African playing atheist, you are an ungrateful big fooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by oyokometer(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
No, the virus isn't attacking only the rich.
Only the rich are getting tested in Nigeria, so they can sort themselves faster.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Warmaterial:
you must be a foolish man to think that another Man's believe is useless. Do u no what makes life sweet? Different view different believe different thinking that is what make the world what is it today. Change ur mentality man
u are a fool. The world is in a "blue" state right now, u are talking about "what makes the world sweet". Do u know what is most funny? An atheist can't even tell u the gain of being Atheist
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Lol. Okay!
good
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by akanbiaa(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
I suspect he got it from the plane, the enclosed airtight nature of the plane enables any one who is positive and sneezes or cough to circulate the droplets in form of vapour into other passenger noses and mouths, and look at the long hours ghetto journey all take and the number of coughs and sneezing during those hours.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Mizwisdom(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Even after they banned Churches from opening they are still testing positive to the virus. Idiots
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Mizwisdom(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
oyokometer:
No, the virus isn't attacking only the rich.
Only the rich are getting tested in Nigeria, so they can sort themselves faster.

Continue deceiving yourself, the virus takes 14 days max to manifest, in that case why are poor ones not manifesting the symptoms after 14 days elapse?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Michael820(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6
because they are the only one getting tested
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Yakenn(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
ikbnice:
do you know it would have affected ordinary people if we all have access to travel round the world. Those being affected in UK, USA and even Italy are both big and small... So, stop the big personalities infection theory.
Ordinary people travel too..what's the percentage of them to ordinary people? The answer is simple, it's a Destiny call.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
They are the ones travelling up and down .
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Olosu0353(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
God will heal you.but it is good for you ppl leaving masses here while using our sweat to enjoy abroad. Time of vengeance. If u do not repent u will all see the wrath of God in folds.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Phantomv2511: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
[s]For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)[/s]

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ikbnice(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
True. But just a question to u, are u an Atheist?
No, I just like putting a clear demarcation between religion and facts. I hate when religion makes someone blind to real life scenarios
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Mizwisdom(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Onebottle:
Now this shit is about to get real
My people brace up
May we not be the next italians o

Stay safe
We move

A virus with timeframe? the first case occurred in February and March is almost over yet still no mass deaths, what could be the reason if the virus takes 14 days to manifest? think before you respond
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by loveliveshere: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

Wow, and you think God is pleased with you considering the jargons you typed out. Who made you an Authority for God. May he forgive you.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

Nigerias case has nothing to do with ignorance but more to do with nonchalance, incompetence & nepotism. D govt deliberately left d airports wide open even when it was obvious that some Nigerians returning from d UK were coming in with d virus
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Insectkiller: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
And so..??

If u like recover or allow Coronavirus to defeat u..

wetin concern naija??

Abegiiii park well

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Risentouch(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please help a brother, the lockdown is really dealing with me.
Zenith - 2089445741
Thanks in advance
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Warmaterial(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

is good to be a child but is very bad to remain a child
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by bigman001(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Enough party go dey Nigeria in coming months.

Burial ceremony go yapa

Food, drinks and small chops.

I remember that year when landlords still dey die wella for Surulere, Boys enjoy peices that year

Try to they respect the dead, remember say all of us go die one day. Just pray make God help us solve this issue, na everybody dey involved oo.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Enough party go dey Nigeria in coming months.

Burial ceremony go yapa

Food, drinks and small chops.

I remember that year when landlords still dey die wella for Surulere, Boys enjoy peices that year
God forbid.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by cana882(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
watexas:

Lalastica
yes! What’s the color of your problem?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by lirusehn(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
Swears. grin
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ofiko123(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
We wish him safe and speedy recovery in Jesus Christ name amen..
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by senatordave1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happyguy201:

i never said he closed border during ebola time but he was able to act fast and give directives dont quote me if you dont have a sense of comprehension
Fashola ace not gej
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Warmaterial(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
u are a fool. The world is in a "blue" state right now, u are talking about "what makes the world sweet". Do u know what is most funny? An atheist can't even tell u the gain of being Atheist
then u child of god should go and pray to the covid patients to be free since u no ur god
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Adetayomarkson: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
And do you think you are better than them after raining curses on them?? You ain't speared when Jesus finally came.
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

If I be a man of God!

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by lastempero: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
ConnectedMan:
Very soon those empty mansions with ridiculous prices in banana island and maitama will be used to house hospital beds. This is not a big man disease. This is what we call survival of the fittest. There alot of carriers that don't know what they are carrying.

I'm starting to see life just like the vanity crew.

God help us.

My brother e never reach like that.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by s1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

It is so because they have quick access to the test centers. Have you been tested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.