Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56400 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by sayso: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
UnaToto:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-says-immigration-boss-babandede/
returned from uk? Immigration nig office is in uk? Animal. Have you seen us,uk,chineese,canadian,south african immigration head in nigeria? All galivanting with tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by s1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Many poor people will unknowingly die of this virus.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Harbeeorlar(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not what you think. They appear like that because they are the one NCDC are attending to. By the time the test got to common man, some people will faint. We are a time bomb ready to explode if incidents in Europe are as they appeare
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ntyce(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
The way people from UK are bringing this virus in.
Hope it's not that they are being infected deliberately at Heathrow.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by frowland(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

Interesting
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by prigoz(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

On point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by victordaimond: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

your the fool here sir...for not using your God giving brain...it is folks like you that owns allegiance to your pastor and not the creator.......we have more zombies than human being in Africa...you sir are a very good example...Nigerians like mystery more than understanding...and favor reasons more than solution...... Advice:it won't hurt to use your God giving brain you lot of Gullible fools.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity[b] it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God![/b]

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

What would Jesus have done
Would he have said the above

Your last statement is not Christ-Like

They are not killing you but only against your faith.
Why not pray for God to open their understanding

May God have mercy on us all!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by joe4christ(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
Coronavirus have taste for high profile persons.Perhaps because they have access to testing facilities than the downtrodden Nigerian masses.

The latter is obviously the truth. Tens of thousands of poor Nigerians are moving around distributing this virus without even knowing. You can only imagine what the outcome will be in few weeks time. I only hope the cure is discovered before Millions of Nigerians will die
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by viqSmallz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
He came back on the 22nd and the borders were closed on the 21st
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by fapcrook(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Majority of infected people in Nigeria seem to be elites and men.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Superrman: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Those kits that were brought in from China should be checked o, i fear those people.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by FOLLYVENTURES: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

S
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Superrman: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
That’s because they have the money and connects to check.
fapcrook:
Majority of infected people in Nigeria seem to be elites and men.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by volo112: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
They won't stay in Nigeria
Is it a must to travel out of the country.
Every little opportunity to travel out, they jump at it.
Considering what was happening in the UK, why did he go there? , to sign document or what?
Covid 19 is really formating wicked leaders in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Chinlin: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfaTOFBWl_4
Subscribe and like guys!!!
I bet you’ll learn a whole lot..
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:

fool calling others fools!
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Shila16: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

Calm your tit's down oga, it's not the apocalypse.

The black death killed over 80 million people in the 14th century and the world did not end .

P.S : Am a christian
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

I'm a Christian but I strongly believe the curse is unnecessary.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by AmazingMOG: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I'm a Christian but I strongly believe the curse is unnecessary.
it’s very necessary.

I’m a prophet of fire and I’ve come to this forum to bring judgement upon it and all it support for anti Christianity so if you’re one of them be ready to share from them
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Warmaterial:
then u child of god should go and pray to the covid patients to be free since u no ur god
it is God's punishment, He will stop when His anger is satisfied. No prayer or prophecy can save us till His anger pass
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Adam00(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
cana882:
Okay. Someone you guys frustrated just got answers to his prayers. You think you can escape from your atrocities?? Custom is next..
don't you dare touch that jaguar! It will eat you Alive.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

fool calling others fools!
I will give u 40 reasons why u are a fool and I a am not
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Set awon covid19 geng grin
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
victordaimond:
your the fool here sir...for not using your God giving brain...it is folks like you that owns allegiance to your pastor and not the creator.......we have more zombies than human being in Africa...you sir are a very good example...Nigerians like mystery more than understanding...and favor reasons more than solution...... Advice:it won't hurt to use your God giving brain you lot of Gullible fools.
a simple question before u will grow to my height of wisdom. Are u an Atheist?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
I will give u 40 reasons why u are a fool and I a am not

and you call yourself a Christian
stupid idiot!
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by tiwiex(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The NCDC are definitely underreporting cases.

Seems only high profiles are getting tested too. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Our privileged system of government is also going on in covid testing. They care about their lives more than the whole nation which is a mistake with covid. Covid no dey look face so if thee poor is sick, the rich will also be sick. However, the virus came about, it is really helping the world reset its attitude and capitalistic thinking. May God protect us all.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by don4real18(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you're part of the people that has been eating from the illegal price increase of passport issuance, may Aunty Coro carry you
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by verifiablefacts: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

If I be a man of God!

a fanatic plus COVID -19,bad combination,in fact very bad combination.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by MrCEO69(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

China that released the virus to win ww3
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Dearlord(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mr Man go and sit down, why won't you test Positive to Convid-19 when you were busy shaking an unwanted illegal hand shaking.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by luluman: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6
Only if it can help us take away the bad ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.