Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive (50794 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nukilia: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Globad:
https://www.nairaland.com/5748973/chief-medical-director-uch-gbajabiamila#87883329
I have been saying it since that this man and all the people who went to that party with him should be isolated o

May your days be long! You know our people in Nigeria always feel like they are above the law. Big "mannism" and disregard for rules and ethics has landed us in a big trash
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Odunolumide(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Why is Nigeria footballers playing abroad in big clubs not donating to support Nigerians like we see among Sadio Mane, Messi, Zlatan Ibramovic, CR7 etc are doing fr their country?

Are Nigerian footballer really that stingy and greedy?

Well

I won't say a word

Ighalo has been giving people real money not the audio billions everyone is giving the already rich government.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nukilia: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2020
destinychildolu:
Close to 60 doctors dead in italy. About 5000 plus medical workers have contracted it in italy

This has exposed the developed nations to an unexpected calamity... This is just like a war situation undecided
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Why is Nigeria footballers playing abroad in big clubs not donating to support Nigerians like we see among Sadio Mane, Messi, Zlatan Ibramovic, CR7 etc are doing fr their country?

Well

I won't say a word

Nigerians generally are selfish and greedy people. They' don't like helping others. It is all about me and myself. too bad
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Openbusiness: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:
One thing I wish we all are sensitized about is that testing positive to Convid-19 is not testing positive to death. The survival rate is high. The rate at which people panic a lot can even cause some their untimely death even before they get infected with the virus
The virus no dey take eye see elderly people oh. Only God can save him now. May he continue in his eternal mercy to save me and those connected to me.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Damntruth(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
They are infecting them through the test ..please listen guys
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13_27SYWCISjPI5PR0WkC5xNXsNtoGBwW/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by cassette(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Well

I won't say a word

Are you not a man like them ? Who have you donated to ??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by rirri828: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by obailala(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The high and mighty seem to be the most vulnerable now . This shit is something else
Nope.. the high and mighty are the only ones privileged enough to have tests done. This is even the case in countries loke the UK ans US; you'd bet Nigeria is worse with our low test rate. You'd be shocked at the true number who already have it.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by V2511: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
This issue is getting more serious than I thought oo. China have killed the world

China don chop meat finish, now na Nigerians dey wash hands
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by barnny(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:
One thing I wish we all are sensitized about is that testing positive to Convid-19 is not testing positive to death. The survival rate is high. The rate at which people panic a lot can even cause some their untimely death even before they get infected with the virus
I'm sure you don't really know that if this disease affect the poor it won't be funny. Its because most people affected now are the rich.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:

Bro, the survival rate can be high but the after effect is not a good one....
Damages the lungs
Keeps the person prone to Pneumonia
With other related respiratory diseases....

Pls let's keep it away by Staying at home .....
God will see us through
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The high and mighty seem to be the most vulnerable now . This shit is something else

They are the only ones getting tested. The poor are drifting along in blissful ignorance.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Grupo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:

Survival rate is not high. China lied about many things.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
rirri828:
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later

OK next person pls....
Take all of them to Yaba left.......many of them are there already
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by coronavirus19: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
slimanyd:
The institution should be sealed up asap for 14 Days . All staffs should stay home
And more patients without corona virus should die abi. You think there are no other patient in the hospital and different cases aoart from corona?
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by 12inchess: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:
There are medical studies that show that worry and negative emotions reduce your immunity and risk of infection. So if you're worrying right now you're not doing yourself any good. Pray and take precautions.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by coronavirus19: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Some people just come here to spill nothing but negativity. its like they are happy the world is on stand still as it makes them feel they have company
I swear. Not like the virus is a death sentence. The people who should be most concerned are older people and peopke with underlying respiratory diseases and immunocompromised patient.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by loveliveshere: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
emeijeh:
It seems the test kit itself spreads the virus.
This New World Order guys came prepared.
They have held the world sparebound.

The next target should be our bank accounts and the Internet.
SHÌT IS GETTING REALLLLLLLL

United Chates of Hamerica
You wicked grin grin

Mzrapper UCH is university college hospital Ibadan. The largest hospital in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by akanbiaa(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Well

I won't say a word
They are just a reflection of what majority of their country people are, so I do not blame them. Let everyone contribute in his own little way to help.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:

Great write up. Unfortunately, panic is what govts and everyone involved is spreading. D govt isn't providing leadership in anyway that's how d virus made its way into d country in d first place. After that, theres no visible strategy on ground
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Onliie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sufisunni:
its death rate is very low provided healthcare facilities aren't overwhelmed. USA is 1.7%, Germany is 0.7% and Norway is 0.5%, but unfortunately the UK has 5% death rate
do you know 1% of 10million is 100,000 and 1% of 150million is 1.5million people. Imagine that.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by joe4christ(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
This virus must not get to core north. Else, it is finish!
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oga Otegbayo .Go and take Chloroquine Azithromycin and Zinc and stop wasting the
time abeg
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by joyandfaith: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Risentouch(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please help a brother, the lockdown is really dealing with me.
Zenith - 2089445741
Thanks in advance
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by coronavirus19: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Bro, the survival rate can be high but the after effect is not a good one....
Damages the lungs
Keeps the person prone to Pneumonia
With other related respiratory diseases....

Pls let's keep it away by Staying at home .....
God will see us through
Lol, how does it damage the lungs of an healthy person?. Any proof
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Insectkiller: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
May God help u to recover on time..and may God reward your service to humanity especially in the face of this pandemic, coronaVirus, u stood like a gallant soldier and saved lives...

God will make u recover, doctor.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ivolt: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
emeijeh:
It seems the test kit itself spreads the virus.
This New World Order guys came prepared.
They have held the world sparebound.

The next target should be our bank accounts and the Internet.
SHÌT IS GETTING REALLLLLLLL[/b]

United Chates of Hamerica

You guys should be consistent.
I thought the bank and the internet were created by the "New world order"?
Why will you be using their creation and tools and risk the kingdom of God?
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by xceloasis: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by coronavirus19: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Grupo:

Survival rate is not high. China lied about many things.
Haha, why do oeople believe anything they see on SM.
Okay, China lied. What do u say about Germany, USA and others . With less than 2% of deaths. Only Uk with 5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos / Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Toilet Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.