Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (12682 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I did with my first intro word, Nope.

There's is nothing about dishonesty here, apart from you not really good enough correctly know what's written in the bible about heaven and who currently is in heaven, lol. Fyi, there are no terrestrial beings aka human beings in the Bible yet, lol.

The dead are in Sheol's first half and its other second half, aka paradise, formerly known as Abraham's bosom, lol.

Now that I've fully answered you, so, what is religion that's pure, true and one such no fault is found in or with it, lol, then? What's a mouse, lol? What's a magazine, lol? What's a quack? What's a pupil, lol?

Sheol? What of Gehenna?

Nonsense. Be preaching Jewish fairytales like the mental slave you are. Brainwashed and chained to the bible. White man's religion.

As for true religion, I do not know the answer. It is for religious people decide. It is not my problem.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

I see that someone is pissed lol.

Unlike you, I'm not a sheeple that swallows every bullshit hook, line and sinker.

I can actually think for myself, can you?

I'm not confused in the least, I know where I stand. Do you know where you stand?

I don't condemn people because of their religion or none thereof, unlike you sanctimonious, judgmental and bigoted types.

People like you have lost what being a christian entails.

A Christian is basically a person that believes in and practices the teachings of Jesus Christ.

I dunno how not believing the mythical creation story hinders a person from believing in and practicing the teachings of Christ. If the creation story is relevant, you might as well include all the genocides perpetuated in the old testaments. Let's not forget the amorous Songs of Solomon while we're at it. Ask your pastor to read a chapter from Songs of Solomon where Solomon couldn't stop talking about a woman's breast_.

Trust me, you're more lost than I.

Good night, sheeple.

Her brand of Christianity is to seek and destroy anything deemed "non-Christian".

I know her type. She is the type of landlord or landlady that will beat her tenant's children for "being demonic"
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
Sheol?
What of Gehenna?
Read all about both, in next two below mentions.

MuttleyLaff:
Hell or better put, Hades, actually is a Greek concept, the Jews have no concept of Hell or Hades
they have sheol, alright but the concept of Hell or Hades, is a Greek one.

Sheol is more of a proper and real biblical Israelite concept of where the dead are ''interned''

Sheol in an oversimplified or elementary manner can be grave or has been referred as grave

Grave/tomb/sepulchre sites are merely places of deposit for a corpse. Sheol is the realm of the dead or departed souls
- Souls do not linger in the air. Souls do not stay in limbo. Souls do not hang about. Souls do not make revisits

Until Jesus in the NT, Sheol in general, without necessarily distinguishing between righteous or unrighteous souls, has been the realm of the dead or abode of the dead

We have verses in OT (e.g. Psalm 9:17 etcetera) suggesting that the wicked go to Sheol but it was Jesus in the NT that brought things into perspective when He shared the hyperbolic illustration of Sheol with the story of the Rich Man being elsewhere and Abraham with the Poor Man being on a different side. Remember that, just like because you're telling a joke, it doesnt necessarily mean, the joke is devoid of some element of truth and reality so is the case with the parable of the rich man and poor man.

Sheol (i.e. the original Hebrew concept of afterlife) now has gray lines shared with Gehenna (i.e. the refuse dump in Jerusalem hyperbolically referred to by Jesus in Matthew 5:29 Matthew 18:9 and Mark 9:47) and Hell (i.e. a Greek mythology and Greek concept of afterlife) which arent really understood. The etymology of afterlife from a Jewish concept (i.e. Sheol, with 2 sections) has changed over time and Sheol, since, has being interchangeably replaced with Gehenna and Hell/Hades

Reiterating, hell which has become synonymous with Hades, is neither Hebrew or Greek in origin

Sheol is, what you'll find in the original Hebrew text for any word for Hell. In other places, Hades or Hell was the Greek substitution for the part of Sheol where the Rich man is from the Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus

As a matter of fact, Hell, actually finds it roots in the classic Greek mythology, Hades, where Hades interestingly and actually, was the ancient Greek god of the underworld. This god's name (i.e. Hades) later turned to mean the place or abode of the dead, which actually is exactly what Sheol is, what is signifies or represents.

Talking of Gehenna, well, it is a valley, a valley in Jerusalem, used as a dumping refuse site and so was used by Jesus to depict the Lake of fire (i.e. it is a place of destruction, as in, via incineration, a place for destroying things)

As earlier mentioned, Gehenna was the incinerating refuse dump in Jerusalem. Hades however, historically and originally is the name of a Greek god until it got turned to meaning the place or abode of the dead. It later got interchanged with hell, which is from a German word root. It was bible translators who were substituing the original Hebrew word Sheol (i.e. the part where the dead of the Rich man sort are), with Greek counterparts Hades/Hell that made hell stick with us today

Death, is not a physical person but it will cease to exist because it will be destroyed when figuratively thrown into a physical lake of fire

MuttleyLaff:
"Then he will say also to those who are at his left,
'Depart from me, you cursed ones, into eternal fire, that which was prepared for The Devil and for his Angels.
"
- Matthew 25:41

"And if your hand should cause you to stumble, cut it off;
it is better for you to enter into life crippled,
than having two hands to go away into Gehenna, into the unquenchable fire.
"
- Mark 9:43

"But I will show you whom you should fear:
Fear the One who has authority, after the killing, to cast into Gehenna.
Yes, I say to you, fear Him.
"
- Luke 12:5

The eternal fire, which some take as meaning hell, was not originally created for man, which explains why it's existence is not mentioned in any of the creation six days, but obviously it was created sometime after the Devil and his angels' rebellion and before the rebellion of Adam and Eve.

If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know

Hell not really a Jewish/Hebraic concept, but its more of a Greek mythology concept, and it is like a dumpster, landfill site and/or refuse tip site. Hell, has the sense of Gehenna, the garbage dump site for the biblical city of Jerusalem, where fires burned continually to destroy the garbage, abandoned and disused stuff.

Hell, in that light, is in fact, a destination place of the evil and/or morally wrong, like quick money making practice ritualist(s) etcetera for an example.

MacCantStopMe:
Nonsense. Be preaching Jewish fairytales like the mental slave you are. Brainwashed and chained to the bible.
C'mon grow out of that nah. It so happens it was through the Jewish, that God came to earth. It could have been through the Yoruba, through the Ndigbo, through the Binis etcetera. It could have been through any other tribe of people. The fact is somebody had to be picked, and it so happened to be Abraham hence the Jewish connection. So bro, no fairytales business anywhere. This whole thing is for real baby, lol

MacCantStopMe:
White man's religion.
Are you for real? White man's religion?
Gerarahere jor. In Igbo, "sieba pwo". Gerarahere, for real, naam saying, lol?

MacCantStopMe:
As for true religion, I do not know the answer. It is for religious people decide. It is not my problem.

Wehdone Sir
Aw, what an admirable concession to honestly admit you do not know the answer.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Read all about both, in next two below mentions.

C'mon grow out of that nah. It so happens it was through the Jewish God came to earth. It could have been through the Yoruba, through the Ndigbo, through the Binis etcetera. It could have been through any other tribe of people. The fact is somebody had to be picked, and it so happened to be Abraham hence the Jewish connection. So bro, no fairytales business anywhere. this whole thing is for real baby, lol

Are you for real? White man's religion?
Gerarahere jor. In Igbo, sieba pwo. Gerarahere, for real, naam saying, lol?

Wehdone Sir
Aw, what an admirable concession to honestly admit you do not know the answer.

You are as brainwashed as they come. Any fool can quote the bible.

This Gehenna vs Sheol crap you are preaching is nothing more than a reinterpretation of myths and legends.

The bible is not clear about hell. Between hades, Gehenna and Sheol, the bible does not disambiguate between the three.

Hell is a subject that 10 different Christians will tell you te different descriptions.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:12am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
You are as brainwashed as they come.
I need to quickly go frame this up and hang it by my bed foot, so when I wake up in the morning, it'll be the next thing I see in the morning waking up, after first my missus, lol

MacCantStopMe:
Any fool can quote the bible.
Yeah, yoi're right about that, lol, and you can say that again, lol

MacCantStopMe:
This Gehenna vs Sheol crap you are preaching is nothing more than a reinterpretation of myths and legends.
So what? Havent you heard that, every myth has a modicum of truth in them ni, hmm? Besides, when the truth, seemingly is bitter to hear and often difficult to bear, then employing mythology, lol, makes the medicine go down easier, lol, MacCantStopMe. Anyway, what I have done with "Gehenna vs Sheol" was advance from a Bible perspective and give a POV from there, lol.

MacCantStopMe:
The bible is not clear about hell. Between hades, Gehenna and Sheol, the bible does not disambiguate between the three.
The Bible is pretty clear about bro. If you're looking for a direction to cast a blame, lol, look yonder, in the translators' direction, lol. Mark Saint Jerome down as suspect #1, on your list, lol. Send card in the post, when you want to thank me later, lol.

MacCantStopMe:
Hell is a subject that 10 different Christians will tell you te different descriptions.
I dont give a rat's tail for what 10 different Christians will tell me or you with their unbiblical different descriptions. I stand only by what the Bible states, of which, if any doubt, you yourself, can easily do a Berean to cross check whatever I've said and/or double check however I've said it, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

After making a fool of yourself, you are now running away. You quickly assumed that the guy was an atheist like me and then, you couldn't handle it when he told you that he is a Christian.
Oh Jack. Don't be silly. I will run away from a Christian? Does that even sound sane to you?
I have never ran from a fierce Muslim or a satanist, I will run from a fellow Christian.
What happened to this guy?

Besides, he is not a Christian. No Christian calls the Creation a myth. Your friend is in limbo. He is not an atheist and he is not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

Says the old woman who believes in fairy tales
Hmmm. Life is ascendant Jack. As we live, we grow and mature in form and in mind. But, its a terrible tragedy that you Logicboy, whom I believe cannot be less than 40yrs is still reasoning and talking like a child of 3.

What will parents do saddled with a man of 40 with an intellect of a 3yrs old?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

Hmmm. Life is ascendant Jack. As we live, we grow and mature in form and in mind. But, its a terrible tragedy that you Logicboy, whom I believe cannot be less than 40yrs is still reasoning and talking like a child of 3.

What will parents do saddled with a man of 40 with an intellect of a 3yrs old?

grin

Lol. I am not close to 40 years.
A 3 year old couldn't type on nairaland

You just keep making a fool of yourself. You haven't matured at all. You are still the same Anas that makes an ass of herself in every thread.

Your version of christianity is to insult non Christians. Which soul have you won for christ in the many years you have been on nairaland.

The difference between you and I is that I actually convince people with logic. All your insults drive people away from you.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

Oh Jack. Don't be silly. I will run away from a Christian? Does that even sound sane to you?
I have never ran from a fierce Muslim or a satanist, I will run from a fellow Christian.
What happened to this guy?

Besides, he is not a Christian. No Christian calls the Creation a myth. Your friend is in limbo. He is not an atheist and he is not a Christian.

You are with him in his house to know whether he is a Christian abi?

Anas, you are a joke.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I need to quickly go frame this up and hang it by my bed foot, so when I wake up in the morning, it'll be the next thing I see in the morning waking up, after first my missus, lol

Yeah, yoi're right about that, lol, and you can say that again, lol

So what? Havent you heard that, every myth has a modicum of truth in them ni, hmm? Besides, when the truth, seemingly is bitter to hear and often difficult to bear, then employing mythology, lol, makes the medicine go down easier, lol, MacCantStopMe. Anyway, what I have done with "Gehenna vs Sheol" was advance from a Bible perspective and give a POV from there, lol.

The Bible is pretty clear about bro. If you're looking for a direction to cast a blame, lol, look yonder, in the translators' direction, lol. Mark Saint Jerome down as suspect #1, on your list, lol. Send card in the post, when you want to thank me later, lol.

I dont give a rat's tail for what 10 different Christians will tell me or you with their unbiblical different descriptions. I stand only by what the Bible states, of which, if any doubt, you yourself, can easily do a Berean to cross check whatever I've said and/or double check however I've said it, lol

Hell is the one thing Christians cannot agree on. That you have a clear explanation for hell and the parts of hell show how deluded you are. Only a madman has certainty on an ambitious issue.

Just even read a wiki on it and see that different denominations have different explanations on it.

And you wonder why atheism is growing on Nairaland.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
Hell is the one thing Christians cannot agree on. That you have a clear explanation for hell and the parts of hell show how deluded you are. Only a madman has certainty on an ambitious issue.
"When His family heard about it, they set out to take charge of Him, because people were saying, "He's gone mad!""
- Mark 3:21

MacCantStopMe:
Just even read a wiki on it and see that different denominations have different explanations on it.
All wiki is not written up inspired by God. All wiki is not written up given by inspiration of God. Different denominations have different explanations on it because of their deficient theology and from laziness that makes them go for low hanging explanations instead of stretching for the absolute(s)

MacCantStopMe:
And you wonder why atheism is growing on Nairaland.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Nothing new under the sun, lol

The bible already prophesied that this will happen nah, so what's there to wonder about atheism is growing on Nairaland.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

You are with him in his house to know whether he is a Christian abi?

Anas, you are a joke.
Ha. Maybe I shd stop responding to you.
He said he was a Christian, you took a swipe at me saying I ran away because he is a Christian, and here you are again saying how do I know he is a Christian?

Gerarahia Jack.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

grin

Lol. I am not close to 40 years.
A 3 year old couldn't type on nairaland

You just keep making a fool of yourself. You haven't matured at all. You are still the same Anas that makes an ass of herself in every thread.

Your version of christianity is to insult non Christians. Which soul have you won for christ in the many years you have been on nairaland.

The difference between you and I is that I actually convince people with logic. All your insults drive people away from you.
I now remember who you are. You need to feel relevant as people keep responding to you.

You are not worth my time. Get lost.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

I see that someone is pissed lol.

Unlike you, I'm not a sheeple that swallows every bullshit hook, line and sinker.

I can actually think for myself, can you?

I'm not confused in the least, I know where I stand. Do you know where you stand?

I don't condemn people because of their religion or none thereof, unlike you sanctimonious, judgmental and bigoted types.

People like you have lost what being a christian entails.

A Christian is basically a person that believes in and practices the teachings of Jesus Christ.

I dunno how not believing the mythical creation story hinders a person from believing in and practicing the teachings of Christ. If the creation story is relevant, you might as well include all the genocides perpetuated in the old testaments. Let's not forget the amorous Songs of Solomon while we're at it. Ask your pastor to read a chapter from Songs of Solomon where Solomon couldn't stop talking about a woman's breast_.

Trust me, you're more lost than I.

Good night, sheeple.

No, I am not pissed, I am only disappointed. Just read what you typed and see how conflicting you are.

You are a Christian who believes in Christ who Is the CREATOR of the universe, but, Creation is a myth.

You are a Christian, but you use your own heart to pick and choose what to believe in the Bible.

You are a Christian who feels if anyone believes and follows Christ is a sheeple.

You are a Christian who accuse God of genocide.

DUNDE na wao for you o.

Your intelligence pass 5G sef.

***Iamverydisappointedinyou***
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

I now remember who you are. You need to feel relevant as people keep responding to you.

You are not worth my time. Get lost.

You now remember? Lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Anas09:

Ha. Maybe I shd stop responding to you.
He said he was a Christian, you took a swipe at me saying I ran away because he is a Christian, and here you are again saying how do I know he is a Christian?

Gerarahia Jack.

You are a joke
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"When His family heard about it, they set out to take charge of Him, because people were saying, "He's gone mad!""
- Mark 3:21

All wiki is not written up inspired by God. All wiki is not written up given by inspiration of God. Different denominations have different explanations on it because of their deficient theology and from laziness that makes them go for low hanging explanations instead of stretching for the absolute(s)

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Nothing new under the sun, lol

The bible already prophesied that this will happen nah, so what's there to wonder about atheism is growing on Nairaland.

It is your own interpretation that is right. Out of the many others, which are all based on sparse evidence on the bible.

Also, the bible didnt predict anything apart from false preachers. But that is a fake prediction given that there have always been false preachers, even during biblical times.

To ay that the bible predicted atheism is wishful thinking
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
It is your own interpretation that is right. Out of the many others, which are all based on sparse evidence on the bible.
You got hold of the wrong end of the stick there, saying, it's my own interpretation that is right. Out of the many others, which are all based on sparse evidence on the bible, when the most I've been doing, is, lay down a stick against any stick not straight, placed on the floor, lol and let the sticks speak for themselves, lol.

MacCantStopMe:
Also, the bible didnt predict anything apart from false preachers. But that is a fake prediction given that there have always been false preachers, even during biblical times.
"2so that you may recall the words spoken long ago by the holy Prophets,
and the commandments of our Lord and Saviour given you through your Apostles.
3But, above all, remember that, in the last days,
men will come who make a mock at everything—men governed only by their own passions,
4and, asking, "What has become of His promised Return? ...

2I want you to remember the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets
and what the Lord and Savior commanded you through your apostles.
3First, you must understand this: In the last days people who follow their own desires will appear.
These disrespectful people will ridicule [God's promise]
4by saying, "What's happened to his promise to return?
"
- 2 Peter 3-2-4a

MacCantStopMe:
To ay that the bible predicted atheism is wishful thinking
"Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith;
they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
"
- 1 Timothy 4:1

The Spirit says clearly that in later times some believers will desert the Christian faith.
They will follow spirits that deceive, and they will believe the teachings of demons.
"

Its you having the wishful thinking, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You got hold of the wrong end of the stick there, saying, it's my own interpretation that is right. Out of the many others, which are all based on sparse evidence on the bible, when the most I've been doing, is, lay down a stick against any stick not straight, placed on the floor, lol and let the sticks speak for themselves, lol.

"2so that you may recall the words spoken long ago by the holy Prophets,
and the commandments of our Lord and Saviour given you through your Apostles.
3But, above all, remember that, in the last days,
men will come who make a mock at everything—men governed only by their own passions,
4and, asking, "What has become of His promised Return? ...

2I want you to remember the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets
and what the Lord and Savior commanded you through your apostles.
3First, you must understand this: In the last days people who follow their own desires will appear.
These disrespectful people will ridicule [God's promise]
4by saying, "What's happened to his promise to return?
"
- 2 Peter 3-2-4a

"Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith;
they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
"

The Spirit says clearly that in later times some believers will desert the Christian faith.
They will follow spirits that deceive, and they will believe the teachings of demons.
"

Its you having the wishful thinking, lol

You see how you make a joke of your religion?

The only thing predicted in thise verses is the fact that people will leave the Christian religion. Which is not even a prediction- people have been leaving religion long before christianity.

Furthermore, "mocking religion" does not translate to atheism. Even you can see the foolery in stereotyping atheists.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
You see how you make a joke of your religion?
Until you know what true and pure religion means, dont continue to use a word you admitted to not having an idea what it is, lol

MacCantStopMe:
The only thing predicted in thise verses is the fact that people will leave the Christian religion.
Which is not even a prediction- people have been leaving religion long before christianity.
Be honest now, did you leave the Christian faith or did you not leave the Christian faith?

MacCantStopMe:
Furthermore, "mocking religion" does not translate to atheism. Even you can see the foolery in stereotyping atheists.
How have I stereotyped? Where did I stereotype? Have you not mocked God? Have you not poke fun and/or ridiculed God?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 4:37am On May 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Until you know what true and pure religion means, dont continue to use a word you admitted to not having an idea what it is, lol

Be honest now, did you leave the Christian faith or did you not leave the Christian faith?

How have I stereotyped? Where did I stereotype? Have you not mocked God? Have you not poke fun and/or ridiculed God?

A month has passed since. Still waiting for your definition of true religion.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Still waiting for your explanation of true and pure religion
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Born2Freak:
A month has passed since. Still waiting for your definition of true religion.

MacCantStopMe:
Still waiting for your explanation of true and pure religion
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You're aren't ready yet to know what it is but ..
It is acts that are habitually, regularly, consistently and impartially done that God can't fault anything in it nor see any flaw(s) whatsoever with it
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You're aren't ready yet to know what it is but ..
It is acts that are habitually, regularly, consistently and impartially done that God can't fault anything in it nor see any flaw(s) whatsoever with it

What nonsense.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
What nonsense.
I expected you, from a level of one you can't possibly comprehend what true and pure religion is, to respond like that smiley
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MacCantStopMe: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I expected you, from a level of one you can't possibly comprehend what true and pure religion is, to respond like that smiley

Your definition of true and pure religion is nonsense.

If not, kindly show real life examples.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
Your definition of true and pure religion is nonsense.
If not, kindly show real life examples.
Real life examples, will be any same true religion, that made a Samaritan transcend, rise to the occasion, go beyond and attend to another in need, when the priest (i.e. bishop/pastor/GO/prophet/choirmaster/apostle) and Levite (i.e. church worker/usher/chorister/deacon) who earlier before him, passed by on the other side, so to avoid giving help to a traveller beaten up, stripped naked, robbed of all his belongings and lastly left half dead to die (i.e. Luke 10:25 - 36)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.