Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result (5573 Views)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 / Nti Pgde 2017 Yet To See Result After A Year / 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIZPFmzxT18

Handsanitizer vs Hand washing see results?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
This boy you think it's everybody that was given free data.

15 Likes

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
God will soon turn our country where data will be free like other countries.
I only copy vital information from Youtube and post to educate people more.
By 2025, 85% of people will be watching video than reading. video gives you that picture you need to see.
A person that watching Donald Trump can describe him than a person that only read about him.

But soon i pray we all will have the data to watch videos and stream videos.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by RaptObserver: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice clip. Very educating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by noxy1962(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
You Dey post YouTube link for this kind weather.
Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Same YouTube has helped a lot of people to fight corona virus.
Many people can now produce hand sanitizer watching YouTube videos instead of buying from greedy Nigeria sellers.
If you don't have data, those that have will watch and tell you.
But don't worry if corona virus, i hope our government will learn lesson and develop this country like other foreign countries.
Only in Africa people are still crying for data to receive vital information's.
God help us.

One tip that will change you life.

Is better to subscribe data and watch vital information and businesses than to sub for TV channels that are showing how your politicians are busy doing nothing for our country.

My life changed learning things on YouTube and today even my children will also be train to research and learn new things.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by snowdropz: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not bad and you're quite sensible. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by Mathiasa(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice and very informative.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank you dear God will bless us all. I have been looking for a way to share vital information. I'm a motivational speaker and reaching the world is my major goal. That has motivated me to create Vickpoint Motivation & Tips Channel where i motivate and inspire the world.

Just like my content on: 7 REASONS WHY MOST GRADUATE ARE POOR IN LIFE which i will drop the link below is something a lot of people has chatted with me telling me it has motivated and change their thinking as a graduate. Though there are other wonderful contents on the channel.
Feel free to leave comment here or on the channel and i will kindly reply as soon as possible.
Please kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on the notification in order to receive new and vital motivational messages and life tips.
Thank you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNxRP_eVno
Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by Papadoh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
So what's the result?

2 Likes

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Both are find but Hand washing still remain the best. You only apply hand sanitizer when resources for hand washing is not available for you.
A lot of people prefer sanitizer to hand washing because that is what people has been made to believe is the best.
Some even apply sanitizer in their houses.

Secondly, how to washing your hands. You need to wash it for about 20 to 30 seconds with good soap. For me i bought AFRICA BLACK SOAP. DUDU OSUN becuse, is the best soap and contains most of the hand sanitizer ingredients.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by LKO(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
wealthyboy2:
Both are find but Hand washing still remain the best. You only apply hand sanitizer when resources for hand washing is not available for you.
A lot of people prefer sanitizer to hand washing because that is what people has been made to believe is the best.
Some even apply sanitizer in their houses.

Secondly, how to washing your hands. You need to wash it for about 20 to 30 seconds with good soap. For me i bought AFRICA BLACK SOAP. DUDU OSUN becuse, is the best soap and contains most of the hand sanitizer ingredients.

Never knew dudu osun is this good and it has being my bathing soap for over 15 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please kindly subscribe to our channel using the link below.
LIFE CHANGING CHANNEL
We publish Motivational quotes, Success Secrets quotes, Relationship Quotes, Inspirational Quotes and Tips.
Thank You for subscribing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5mRhPdSFFdcsyomGSciGg?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please kindly subscribe to our channel using the link below.
LIFE CHANGING CHANNEL
We publish Motivational quotes, Success Secrets quotes, Relationship Quotes, Inspirational Quotes and Tips.
Thank You for subscribing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5mRhPdSFFdcsyomGSciGg?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2020
God will continue to protect us all. Before the two weeks National stay at home, God will save the world. You will lose any body in JNA.
Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Don't forget to always wash your hands even at home and also use hand sanitizer whenever you touch money. No one knows the means this covid-19 is spreading. remain save
Re: Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result by wealthyboy2: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
God protect every one during this stay home

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Results Are Out / If U Ar In Lagos Nd U Re Going 4 Fuoye Exams, Enta Lets Discuss / How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.