Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? (8735 Views)

What Is Name Of This Benz And How Much Does It Cost To Own One / Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2020
9jaHustler:
Hey guys,

I have a Mercedes Benz C300 2011 model coming in from US.

ETA is April Ending.

RoRo Grimaldi

How much will it cost me to clear my car?

C300 2011 will be cleared nothing less than 1.m-1.2m, first of all Benz is a luxury to customs , I’m a clearing agent , you can contact me for your clearing and enquiries , WhatsApp 09068027890, Hotline 07087891487.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2020
tosheeba:

Hello these quotes are formal quotes , it’s no longer work , duty rate has increased now duty dollar rate change from the customs

2014. Toyota will go for 1.150 now

08 Lexus Gs350 will be going for 700k
Camry 07 600-650k
Depends on terminal , if it’s salaum if might go for lower price as there is transfer to their off dock terminal but if it’s Grimaldi , it’s lil bit high .

The more reason I made a post that exchange rate is now 361. So earlier quotes is not feasible
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by solaaje1976(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2020
Please how much is the custom duty for Mercedes Benz C180 2001 model coming in from Germany

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Greystone: 2:04am On May 09, 2020
aspiring44:

1,150,000. 00 would clear it.

What about a 2010 Benz GLK from the US?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 2:12am On May 09, 2020
Greystone:

What about a 2010 Benz GLK from the US?

Which of the terminal is it coming into .

Sallaum or Grimaldi

If it's sallaum 900k would clear it .

If it's Grimaldi 1.2million. because surface duty differs at both terminsls.

I just cleared one two days ago

WhatsApp me on 08084277956
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 2:16am On May 09, 2020
solaaje1976:
Please how much is the custom duty for Mercedes Benz C180 2001 model coming in from Germany

450k would clear it.

Which of the terminal please
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Carbuyer83: 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
Please how much will clear Benz B200 2008?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 4:05pm On May 10, 2020
Carbuyer83:
Please how much will clear Benz B200 2008?

580k would clear it if vessel coming through Grimaldi

WhatsApp call 08084277956
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by owo4mii(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USES OR SALES.
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.
WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO owo4mii
TO HELP YOU OUT.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
https://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 6:06pm On May 24, 2020
So I finally got my car cleared last Thursday. The ship arrived west Africa around Easter but took more than one month to berth due to Corona virus.

Note: I did bid online for this Benz myself through Auction Export website. I joined live auction and won the bid. Many Nigerians are online bidding on these sites including copart.

Auction Export handled everything including shipping until vessel arrive Lagos. Comes with some service costs as expected.

After much negotiations with some clearing agents especially with regards to what they will pay as Duty, we eventually settled for 1.2m (duty was to be 700k + Vat etc to make 966k).

Beforw the ship berth, BOOM Nigerian Customs increased their dollar exchange rate I think from 326 to 361.

I first gave the agent 1.2m to proceed and after he paid the duty, he sent me the receipt generated from GTBank and there was an additional 105k in payments due to the increase in dollar rate. (He paid duty 776k add vat and others it came 1,070,500)

Eventually what I paid for clearing is 1,305,000 Naira for this 2011 Mercedes Benz C300.

Car came in via Roro Grimaldi.
There was no theft.
End of story.

Thanks guys for your contributions.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2020
9jaHustler:
So I finally got my car cleared last Thursday. The ship arrived west Africa around Easter but took more than one month to berth due to Corona virus.

Note: I did bid online for this Benz myself through Auction Export website. I joined live auction and won the bid. Many Nigerians are online bidding on these sites including copart.

Auction Export handled everything including shipping until vessel arrive Lagos. Comes with some service costs as expected.

After much negotiations with some clearing agents especially with regards to what they will pay as Duty, we eventually settled for 1.2m (duty was to be 700k + Vat etc to make 966k).

Beforw the ship berth, BOOM Nigerian Customs increased their dollar exchange rate I think from 326 to 361.

I first gave the agent 1.2m to proceed and after he paid the duty, he sent me the receipt generated from GTBank and there was an additional 105k in payments due to the increase in dollar rate. (He paid duty 776k add vat and others it came 1,070,500)

Eventually what I paid for clearing is 1,305,000 Naira for this 2011 Mercedes Benz C300.

There was no theft.
End of story.

Congrats. Quick question, though: why didn't you buy a 2012? It's the facelift year. Big upgrades.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2020
9jaHustler:

There was no theft.
End of story.

Good
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 10:24pm On May 24, 2020
9jaHustler:

There was no theft.
End of story.

Congrats.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 11:39pm On May 25, 2020
I honestly did not think about it but all the same... Thanks be to God.

HeavenlyBang:

Congrats. Quick question, though: why didn't you buy a 2012? It's the facelift year. Big upgrades.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 7:28am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=9jaHustler post=89962695]I honestly did not think about it but all the same... Thanks be to God.

Enjoy your ride my brother. God won't let it go into flames. I decree in the Mighty name of Jesus that you won't be a victim of road accident. Armed robbers will not snatch it in Jesus Mighty name.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Export1: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
9jaHustler:

There was no theft.
End of story.

Hello Sir!

Thank you for using services of Auction Export and for sharing your experience! We appreciate your trust and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Kate Hall
Customer Support Representative
Email: cservice@auctionexport.com
Phone: +1 416.900.3303
Skype ID: live:.cid.57d1794ca37e1c4d
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by abefeabebi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
please what's the yard stick for clearing cars, is it year or brand of car. what's the likely cost of a Toyota Corolla 2002.
The cost after bidding was $1800 just last week.
thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by owo4mii(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
[

quote author=abefeabebi post=91275292]please what's the yard stick for clearing cars, is it year or brand of car. what's the likely cost of a Toyota Corolla 2002.
thanks[/quote]

Both the year and the brand of car is been determined.
Cost of clearing is #530k

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by TheRealMykel: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Brand, model and year of production are vital quotas used by NCS in determining the value of a car... As for the 2002 Corolla, 500k is all it'll cost to clear and deliver to you sir!

abefeabebi:
please what's the yard stick for clearing cars, is it year or brand of car. what's the likely cost of a Toyota Corolla 2002.
thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
owo4mii:
[

quote author=abefeabebi post=91275292]please what's the yard stick for clearing cars, is it year or brand of car. what's the likely cost of a Toyota Corolla 2002.
thanks

Both the year and the brand of car is been determined.
Cost of clearing is #530k

480k will do Sir
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
abefeabebi:
thanks

The year and the model With dollar cost is the determinant use by the customs Sir . So it will be clear for you at the rate of 480k and deliver safely to you sir.
Contact me on my WhatsApp -09068027890.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Cons And Pros Of Having Car Engine Flushed / China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.