Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra (54592 Views)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by momodub: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Only you one
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Hausa(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Some people can answer name oooo� FRIDAY EZI(PIG)
Ezi means "outside."

When the people translating to you are lost igbos nko, wetin you expect? cry
Or wait, I hope you aren't a lost igbo sha.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by bluefilm: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fools.

If you ask them now, they will tell you they are doing their developing work.

Ndi oshi. shocked

9 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Raymeskey: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Naija which way forward
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Investnow2017: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:
For all those that will be left behind after Rapture, it will be hell of Earth for them.

Both for those who take the mark and those who don't.

What is rapture? Where is rapture mentioned in the Bible?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by LEBEfirstson: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hausa:
Ezi means "outside."

When the people translating to you are lost igbos nko, wetin you expect? cry
Or wait, I hope you aren't a lost igbo sha.
... IF I CATCH YOU THERE EHHH
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Akhagbenidestin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
ok
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Modikko(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na dem.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:
For all those that will be left behind after Rapture, it will be hell of Earth for them.

Both for those who take the mark of the beast and those who don't.

Only those who take the mark.. Those who don't will pay with their blood.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Investnow2017:

What is rapture? Where is rapture mentioned in the Bible?

Rapture is just a refined word. Its the second coming of Jesus where those who are found worthy will be caught up in the sky with Jesus.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
prof2007:
https://punchng.com/man-steals-seven-cars-at-redemption-camp-sells-in-anambra/

Only perpetrated by flat headed chimpanzees... The developers at work again

7 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Investnow2017: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
scholes0:
Eeeewoooo! Our blothers at it again oo!!!

Una steal 7 cars for Ogun state carry am all the way go Anambra go sell... Hian!
My developer brothers, is that how to develop a place?

And they passed all the checkpoints
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by vr0xen: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
they would have sold it parts by parts,very simple get a ware house where you pieces d vehicles upon theft. and .............. but crime no good shaaaa

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Unconquerable: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Both for those who take the mark of the beast and those who don't.
There is no such thing as being left behind after a secret rapture. When Jesus comes that is the end. Study scripture more and don't rely on what you've been taught by men.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrGerald(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
They should free them and face dee corona
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by nsiba: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Igbos they can never disappoint you

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by rirri828: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Corona Virus is just a repackaged Malaria bioengineered to make Trump lose re-election. Most of these guys testing positive are testing positive to Malaria. Nothing more. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by vr0xen: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
RaptObserver:
Since yesterday, na now this news dey come here?

untill they kill snake in redemption camp and share the meat in head bridge LALA cannot fail

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Miracle1991: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Only his name alone is his undoing. Friday Ezi.

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

Ghanaians are proud of there President

Cameroonians are proud of theirs

South Africans are proud of theirs

You! Are you proud of Buhari?

Am just so bittered at the way we tolerate this man. I have one question:

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

Please don't tell me anti corruption czar because car will just jam you.

I say this without mincing words:

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.
who is your father? Are you proud of him?

4 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Izzoutaxidriver: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
peteruuu:
Lord have mercy!!!

Sorry to digress but have you notice changes in the world...

SUDDENLY;

Wealth no longer counts.

Private jets are useless.

You are confined to just one room in your mansion.

The 10,000 capacity Church buildings are running empty.

You can no longer drive with your convoy.

No where to lavish your money.

No parties to attend.

All of a sudden, the only thing that matters is just to breath.

This is Alimighty God checking on us all, one more time.

This is GOD reminding us that the most precious gift in life is the AIR we BREATHE.

Could this be a time for sober reflection?

Life is telling the whole World that the Supreme GOD still watches and has the universe in HIS Hands.

The ALMIGHTY GOD is in control.

And you omitted the part where people have died are in pains,families are wailing...the economy is on shutdown and about to go on recession,people are now begging online just to survive...You Theist are so dumb,deluded and thank your "God" for other people's misfortune...

Braindeads morrafvckers,I am also waiting for when scientist find the vaccine for this and you want to give your God the credit when in actual sense his servants like Oyedapo were hustling for tithes and offerings during this pandemic

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by osejie17(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seven cars Nawa o everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nnamanichukwuno(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
serves them right

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
vr0xen:
they would have sold it parts by parts,very simple get a ware house where you pieces d vehicles upon theft. and .............. but crime no good shaaaa
We know, jxt continue plss am learning sth...
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by wizod(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
peteruuu:
Lord have mercy!!!

Sorry to digress but have you notice changes in the world...

SUDDENLY;

Wealth no longer counts.

Private jets are useless.

You are confined to just one room in your mansion.

The 10,000 capacity Church buildings are running empty.

You can no longer drive with your convoy.

No where to lavish your money.

No parties to attend.

All of a sudden, the only thing that matters is just to breath.

This is Alimighty God checking on us all, one more time.

This is GOD reminding us that the most precious gift in life is the AIR we BREATHE.

Could this be a time for sober reflection?

Life is telling the whole World that the Supreme GOD still watches and has the universe in HIS Hands.

The ALMIGHTY GOD is in control.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.

:chai
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by blowjohn(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
momodub:
Only you one

Are u from Benin?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by tolimaxman: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

I don't know you but I will find you and tell you to your face that you are fucking right
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Mystic969: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin

His shirt says it all....a perfect thief

Who forgot no crime is perfect.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Aidejay(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Damn.....!
grin
Some comments here are just plain evil.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Does it mean there were no security guard to curtail such menace?....

Stealing Seven Cars from the same place sound ridiculously....
May be he exchanged with skulls before the security men allowed him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.