Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton (1477 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Luke 16:24

Up till this very moment the Richman has not had that drop of Water!!
Make Amends THISDAY so as to avoid going to Meet Him!

JESUS is Coming!
JESUS is Coming!!

Dont Make Excuses! Dont postpone your Salvation!

The life in you is not yours! Personal Raptures are Happening per Seconds..

If you Miss Heaven.... you will Beg and cry for a 2nd Chance! But it cannot be Given..

Run for your Life...
Run for your soul..

Accept JESUS CHRIST..

See our Signature if u see the need to Accept JESUS..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
Story for the gods

This is how you'll prefer Christianity to be, because you'll have something to say about their stupidity in consoling yourself!

Come and face TRUE Christians and try to see if you've gotten the intellect to stand up side by side with TRUE Faith! wink

Meanwhile the scripture he quoted had a totally different meaning from what their Yahoo plus Pastors told them! smiley
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

This is how you'll prefer Christianity to be, because you'll have something to say about their stupidity in consoling yourself!

Come and face TRUE Christians and try to see if you've gotten the intellect to stand up side by side with TRUE Faith! wink

Meanwhile the scripture he quoted had a totally different meaning from what their Yahoo plus Pastors told them! smiley

I have faced many Christians and I'm still facing them. So what's new?
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Funaki: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

JESUS is Coming!
JESUS is Coming!!

If you Miss Heaven.... you will Beg and cry for a 2nd Chance! But it cannot be Given..

Run for your Life...
Run for your soul..

Accept JESUS CHRIST..

[/s]

How could Abraham and the rich guy communicate to the extent that he was begging that Lazarus should come and put his wet finger in his mouth? Was heaven and hell sharing fence or they're in the same compound?

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:

I have faced many Christians and I'm still facing them. So what's new?

You were facing misinformed churchgoers my friend! cheesy

For instance i'm just a newly baptized Christian, but the TRUE Christian organization ordered us not to spend a minute with people like you!

WHY?

Because we were sent to go out there in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel (individuals who are interested in God but have been trapped in false religion) NOT obstinate sinners who just feel there shouldn't be any form of standard guiding all humans, hence they discard the idea of a God! cheesy

I'm just like a baby in their midst, yet if i should find someone like you while preaching from house to house, i'll just excuse myself stylishly and move to the next door, because i'm not there to win a hopeless, endless, useless argument of no practical benefits! cheesy

With the little moment i've spent chatting with you, i've discovered that you're just a victim of possessive demons who thinks he knows some secret whereas those demons are just projecting fake motion pictures to you in your dreams! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

You were facing misinformed churchgoers my friend! cheesy

For instance i'm just a newly baptized Christian, but the TRUE Christian organization ordered us not to spend a minute with people like you!

WHY?

Because we were sent to go out there in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel (individuals who are interested in God but have been trapped in false religion) NOT obstinate sinners who just feel there shouldn't be any form of standard guiding all humans, hence they discard the idea of a God! cheesy

I'm just like a baby in their midst, yet if i should find someone like you while preaching from house to house, i'll just excuse myself stylishly and move to the next door, because i'm not there to win a hopeless, endless, useless argument of no practical benefits! cheesy

With the little moment i've spent chatting with you, i've discovered that you're just a victim of possessive demons who thinks he knows some secret whereas those demons are just projecting fake motion pictures to you in your dreams! cheesy
Lol, demon possessed? Bros, demons don't exist abeg. A being might suggest calling another being a demon, that's where it ends, but in reality there's no demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol, demon possessed? Bros, demons don't exist abeg. A being might suggest calling another being a demon, that's where it ends, but in reality there's no demon.

So says your book! cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

So says your book! cheesy
Demons are not real. They are the figments of your imaginations. cool
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:

Demons are not real. They are the figments of your imaginations. cool

Just what your book says! cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Just what your book says! cheesy
And yours say otherwise cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

You call your self a true Christian yet you can't perform miracles.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
Ask him if he has ever seen a demon, watch him go round chasing his tail, only to come back without an answer.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
And yours say otherwise cheesy cheesy

That's just it!

What those books says could be likened to THEORIES, how you go about doing it is the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS, before observers can start SEEING the BENEFITS! wink

So enough of the theories, let people SEE the BENEFITS! cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Ask him if he has ever seen a demon, watch him go round chasing his tail, only to come back without an answer.

Demons are invisible spirit beings nah! cheesy

We observe their presence through what is happening around us!

Back in school days, our science teacher performed an experiment in the lab, none of us believe that air can occupy space where there is water. Of course we stopped doubting when we saw things with our own eyes. We all saw how air dislocated water during the experiment.

Of course we saw the water but nobody saw the air except it's ability to drag space with water!

So it's not compulsory you see something before you believe in it's existence, the reaction of visible elements around is enough to tell you that something unseen is present! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

See another misinformed critic!

And who told you that performing miracles is the mark of Christianity? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Janosky: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
GRIMMJOE Na true Christian....
Pls go with your pastorpreneurs & their TV Crew to NCDC,Yaba Isolation Centre & heal the Coronavirus patients there.... Make we see am on TV...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

That's just it!

What those books says could be likened to THEORIES, how you go about doing it is the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS, before observers can start SEEING the BENEFITS! wink

So enough of the theories, let people SEE the BENEFITS! cheesy

Okay, wehdone sir wink You can enjoy the latest chapter I just successfully translated from the SERIOT LANGUAGE now. It's about how the Christians killed one of the philosophers of the 17th century for not believing that Jehovah is God Almighty.

Pivadra
Chapter Twenty-one
1. In the early seventeenth century in Poland, many people began to be enlightened.
2. Now they began to perceive that the god of the Christian was not the Almighty God.
3. Now many of them concluded that there was no God because Jehovah who was presented to them as God was short of being sensible or being omnipotent in many number of ways.
4. Now many of the Polish philosophers began to become atheists, saying, God does not exist.
5. Now among these atheists, some of them thought that there must be a first cause, which was definitely not Jehovah the Christian god.
6. When the Christians were challenged in their beliefs, they became angry and made stiff rules.
7. Then many philosophers who were atheists were killed. Then 235 philosophers who were atheists were killed, because they did not recognise the existence of Jehovah their god.
8. Now a man named Kazimierz Lyszczynsk, who had formerly argued with the atheists, began to lose his religion.
9. Then he began to argue with even his fellows who were still into religion.
10. In those days, Lyszczynsk began to think that a creator other than Jehovah existed. Then when he slept, he discovered some beings in other realms.
11. Now when Lyszczynsk asked where God was, they said to him, you can not see God as a whole, rather you see it in part.
12. You are a part of God, so are we and everything in existence.
13. Now Lyszczynsk asked further, saying, am I a part of Jehovah? Then the beings said, Jehovah is a distinct soul who has made himself a god to be worshipped by his believers.
14. So are Allah, Vishnu, Mazda and many other souls who capitalise on the fear of human souls to establish themselves as their gods.
15. But beyond all these souls is a great matrix of soul which is a summation of every soul in existence. That is God Almighty.
16. You Lyszczynsk, we your guardian angels, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Atum, Brahma, all gods of the past and all gods of the future, philosophers, all animals, plants, the sky, the seas, the moon, the sun and all things in existence are a part of the Matrix called God Almighty.
17. Therefore the concept of a humanlike being as God Almighty is not true, rather, the concept of Existence as God Almighty is the truth.
18. Now Lyszczynsk asked, how can I bring the concept of the Great Matrix of souls as God Almighty into the awareness of humanity?
19. For they will doubt that Existence is conscious and they will call it a heresy.
20. Then the beings said, it is not time for the truth to be revealed. It shall be revealed beginning from the 20th century. Then by the 21st century shall the bringer of Universal History emerge in the lowliest continent of then.
21. Then shall all the concepts of humanlike gods be humbled and the true image of God shall be revealed.
22. Therefore Lyszczynsk, to preserve your life, you may not reveal this secret in your time. For he who will reveal it without losing his life shall come and do so in the 21st century.
23. Otem, the son of truth shall come and defeat all lies of religions. And it will be a shame for anyone to practise religion in those days.
24. And the lies of miracles and end of the world rumours shall be greatly mocked from that period onward.
25. Now when Lyszczynsk awoke from his sleep, he felt humbled and wept. Then he said, I will challenge the concept of God by the religionists and then I will make known the truth about God Almighty in a philosophical manner.
26. Now Lyszczynsk began to make a book concerning the vision which he had seen. Then he also challenged the Christians concerning the non-existence of their type of god as God Almighty.
27. And he said, if your god who gets angry like you humans, commands genocides and wars like you humans and regrets like you humans is God Almighty, then he is not God Almighty and your God Almighty does not exist.
28. Now a man whose name was Brzoska visited Lyszczynsk in his house and found the book which he wrote concerning God Almighty as a matrix of soul.
29. He also found the ones which he had written when he was an atheist. Then he reported to the church.
30. Then Lyszczynsk was charged for being both an atheist and an acknowledger of another God other than their own god.
31. So he was killed bit by bit so that he could feel the pain. For they first plucked out his eyes, then his tongue, his palms and then his feet.
32. So was Lyszczynsk killed for not believing Jehovah as God Almighty.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
Okay, wehdone sir wink You can enjoy the latest chapter I just successfully translated from the SERIOT LANGUAGE now. It's about how the Christians killed one of the philosophers of the 17th century for not believing that Jehovah is God Almighty.

Pivadra
Chapter Twenty-one
1. In the early seventeenth century in Poland, many people began to be enlightened.
2. Now they began to perceive that the god of the Christian was not the Almighty God.
3. Now many of them concluded that there was no God because Jehovah who was presented to them as God was short of being sensible or being omnipotent in many number of ways.
4. Now many of the Polish philosophers began to become atheists, saying, God does not exist.
5. Now among these atheists, some of them thought that there must be a first cause, which was definitely not Jehovah the Christian god.
6. When the Christians were challenged in their beliefs, they became angry and made stiff rules.
7. Then many philosophers who were atheists were killed. Then 235 philosophers who were atheists were killed, because they did not recognise the existence of Jehovah their god.
8. Now a man named Kazimierz Lyszczynsk, who had formerly argued with the atheists, began to lose his religion.
9. Then he began to argue with even his fellows who were still into religion.
10. In those days, Lyszczynsk began to think that a creator other than Jehovah existed. Then when he slept, he discovered some beings in other realms.
11. Now when Lyszczynsk asked where God was, they said to him, you can not see God as a whole, rather you see it in part.
12. You are a part of God, so are we and everything in existence.
13. Now Lyszczynsk asked further, saying, am I a part of Jehovah? Then the beings said, Jehovah is a distinct soul who has made himself a god to be worshipped by his believers.
14. So are Allah, Vishnu, Mazda and many other souls who capitalise on the fear of human souls to establish themselves as their gods.
15. But beyond all these souls is a great matrix of soul which is a summation of every soul in existence. That is God Almighty.
16. You Lyszczynsk, we your guardian angels, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Atum, Brahma, all gods of the past and all gods of the future, philosophers, all animals, plants, the sky, the seas, the moon, the sun and all things in existence are a part of the Matrix called God Almighty.
17. Therefore the concept of a humanlike being as God Almighty is not true, rather, the concept of Existence as God Almighty is the truth.
18. Now Lyszczynsk asked, how can I bring the concept of the Great Matrix of souls as God Almighty into the awareness of humanity?
19. For they will doubt that Existence is conscious and they will call it a heresy.
20. Then the beings said, it is not time for the truth to be revealed. It shall be revealed beginning from the 20th century. Then by the 21st century shall the bringer of Universal History emerge in the lowliest continent of then.
21. Then shall all the concepts of humanlike gods be humbled and the true image of God shall be revealed.
22. Therefore Lyszczynsk, to preserve your life, you may not reveal this secret in your time. For he who will reveal it without losing his life shall come and do so in the 21st century.
23. Otem, the son of truth shall come and defeat all lies of religions. And it will be a shame for anyone to practise religion in those days.
24. And the lies of miracles and end of the world rumours shall be greatly mocked from that period onward.
25. Now when Lyszczynsk awoke from his sleep, he felt humbled and wept. Then he said, I will challenge the concept of God by the religionists and then I will make known the truth about God Almighty in a philosophical manner.
26. Now Lyszczynsk began to make a book concerning the vision which he had seen. Then he also challenged the Christians concerning the non-existence of their type of god as God Almighty.
27. And he said, if your god who gets angry like you humans, commands genocides and wars like you humans and regrets like you humans is God Almighty, then he is not God Almighty and your God Almighty does not exist.
28. Now a man whose name was Brzoska visited Lyszczynsk in his house and found the book which he wrote concerning God Almighty as a matrix of soul.
29. He also found the ones which he had written when he was an atheist. Then he reported to the church.
30. Then Lyszczynsk was charged for being both an atheist and an acknowledger of another God other than their own god.
31. So he was killed bit by bit so that he could feel the pain. For they first plucked out his eyes, then his tongue, his palms and then his feet.
32. So was Lyszczynsk killed for not believing Jehovah as God Almighty.

It's obvious you're spiritually deaf! undecided

I've told you several times without number that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that are TRUE Christians, all other religious groups are FAKE. How come you don't listen to people when they talk in order to counter their claims with high intellect and efficacy?
Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in killing anyone to resolve any issue no matter what! So how come you now say Christians kill? Why is it so difficult for you to realize that those killers aren't Christians? cheesy

Meanwhile everything you typed up there still amount to THEORIES Sir!

Jehovah's Witnesses (TRUE Christians) go from house to house and door to door, paying courtesy visits to their neighbours, trying to resolve the differences causing the distancing between them and their neighbours in order to unite as one family and establish lasting peace. That's the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of all their religious THEORIES.

Today, despite the fact that majority of people vilify these peace loving group, they've succeeded in form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers GLOBALLY, many people around the globe are living witness to that, they have vowed NEVER TO RACE ANY WEAPONS AGAINST ANYONE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!

But here you are arguing profusely and blindly that Christians are killers even when you're seeing with your own eyes the effect of the THEORIES found in the Bible. What makes you so obstinate in realising that those killing people in the name of religion are counterfeit Christians?

Well the United global family of peace loving worshipers is the BENEFIT of all the THEORIES found in JEHOVAH'S book, so go and work on the THEORIES in your book so that people can see it's BENEFITS, i've told you not to worry, when people see the BENEFITS they'll come begging for the book on bended knees.

Do you know why?

Because naturally most humans detests to be controlled most especially when such control will deprive them of certain things, so if they're able to SEE the BENEFITS of your book (which doesn't require their wholehearted submission) even me Maximus will come and join you in propagating the book!

Until then, i'll wait since you've assured me that it's BENEFITS will become obvious in just 605 years time! cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 5:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

It's obvious you're spiritually deaf! undecided

I've told you several times without number that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that are TRUE Christians, all other religious groups are FAKE. How come you don't listen to people when they talk in order to counter their claims with high intellect and efficacy?
Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in killing anyone to resolve any issue no matter what! So how come you now say Christians kill? Why is it so difficult for you to realize that those killers aren't Christians? cheesy

Meanwhile everything you typed up there still amount to THEORIES Sir!

Jehovah's Witnesses (TRUE Christians) go from house to house and door to door, paying courtesy visits to their neighbours, trying to resolve the differences causing the distancing between them and their neighbours in order to unite as one family and establish lasting peace. That's the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of all their religious THEORIES.

Today, despite the fact that majority of people vilify these peace loving group, they've succeeded in form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers GLOBALLY, many people around the globe are living witness to that, they have vowed NEVER TO RACE ANY WEAPONS AGAINST ANYONE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!

But here you are arguing profusely and blindly that Christians are killers even when you're seeing with your own eyes the effect of the THEORIES found in the Bible. What makes you so obstinate in realising that those killing people in the name of religion are counterfeit Christians?

Well the United global family of peace loving worshipers is the BENEFIT of all the THEORIES found in JEHOVAH'S book, so go and work on the THEORIES in your book so that people can see it's BENEFITS, i've told you not to worry, when people see the BENEFITS they'll come begging for the book on bended knees.

Do you know why?

Because naturally most humans detests to be controlled most especially when such control will deprive them of certain things, so if they're able to SEE the BENEFITS of your book (which doesn't require their wholehearted submission) even me Maximus will come and join you in propagating the book!

Until then, i'll wait since you've assured me that it's BENEFITS will become obvious in just 605 years time! cheesy

Going by your analogy, Christianity must have started in 1870 grin grin because that was when Jehovah's witness started o. grin
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Going by your analogy, Christianity must have started in 1870 grin grin because that was when Jehovah's witness started o. grin

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This shows that you're not swift in assimilating what someone else is saying, try to be swift in listening but calm in response. It will help you a lot to debunk falsehood with efficiency!

I told you that TRUE Christianity began with Jesus of Nazareth, but he told his followers NEVER to make use of force or WEAPONS in resolving issues! Matthew 26:52

The enemies of truth hated this group intensely and want all of them dead, their enemies connived with Roman politicians to silence the movement, ever since then Christianity went into a state of inactivity for the AntiChrist (Roman Catholic Church) who now posed herself as a true Christian group. All the atrocities ever committed in the name of Christianity was carried out by this group and his cohorts known as the Protestants, they were all affiliates of Politics so they have hand in killing here and there while striving for supremacy.

All these while TRUE Christianity has gone on spiritual exile until the time America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship. Note that all those Political religious groups all congregate around the Mediterranean Sea, so when the order came from America (today's world power) that people should be allowed to practice any religion of their choice, the Roman Catholic and her cohorts were rendered powerless so they can't continue oppressing people anymore.

That's why and how TRUE Christianity was released from her spiritual bongage and if you're good in history, you will notice that 99% of other religions claiming Christians apart from the Politically motivated orthodox Churches emerged in America! smiley

When people were allowed to start asking thought provoking questions about religion, every interested individual went back to the origin of the Bible and that's how Jehovah's Witnesses was chosen by the most high God. Of course antagonists from all sides are disputing this fact but the evidence is becoming much more obvious now when only this group was blessed with the power to unite people from all the nations on planet earth as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. The most shocking of it all is their ability to penetrate the most racist nations of the earth to get people join them in praising the one and only Prince of Peace "JESUS CHRIST"

Thank you! smiley
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This shows that you're not swift in assimilating what someone else is saying, try to be swift in listening but calm in response. It will help you a lot to debunk falsehood with efficiency!

I told you that TRUE Christianity began with Jesus of Nazareth, but he told his followers NEVER to make use of force or WEAPONS in resolving issues! Matthew 26:52

The enemies of truth hated this group intensely and want all of them dead, their enemies connived with Roman politicians to silence the movement, ever since then Christianity went into a state of inactivity for the AntiChrist (Roman Catholic Church) who now posed herself as a true Christian group. All the atrocities ever committed in the name of Christianity was carried out by this group and his cohorts known as the Protestants, they were all affiliates of Politics so they have hand in killing here and there while striving for supremacy.

All these while TRUE Christianity has gone on spiritual exile until the time America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship. Note that all those Political religious groups all congregate around the Mediterranean Sea, so when the order came from America (today's world power) that people should be allowed to practice any religion of their choice, the Roman Catholic and her cohorts were rendered powerless so they can't continue oppressing people anymore.

That's why and how TRUE Christianity was released from her spiritual bongage and if you're good in history, you will notice that 99% of other religions claiming Christians apart from the Politically motivated orthodox Churches emerged in America! smiley

When people were allowed to start asking thought provoking questions about religion, every interested individual went back to the origin of the Bible and that's how Jehovah's Witnesses was chosen by the most high God. Of course antagonists from all sides are disputing this fact but the evidence is becoming much more obvious now when only this group was blessed with the power to unite people from all the nations on planet earth as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. The most shocking of it all is their ability to penetrate the most racist nations of the earth to get people join them in praising the one and only Prince of Peace "JESUS CHRIST"

Thank you! smiley
True Christianity then started in 1870 abi? grin grin kontinu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Daejoyoung: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

JESUS is Coming!
JESUS is Coming!!

Run for your Life...
Run for your soul..

Accept JESUS CHRIST..

My man, how can a man burning in a fire need just a drop of water to cool his tongue? this is an hyperbole to show that we need the water of life to receive abundant life like Lazarus and Abraham. Also, how can a spirit burning in Hellfire have physical tongue that needs water to kill thirst?
While it is true that God would judge the unrighteous and destroy the unrepentant among them, it is important that we read the bible prayer fully and with understanding, asking the right questions in the process.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
True Christianity then started in 1870 abi? grin grin kontinu cheesy cheesy cheesy

NO Sir!

It started in the first century, went into spiritual bongage due to the emergence of the AntiChrist and was released to full active life in 1914! smiley

I thought you too said something of that nature about your book that began it's writing billions of years ago, only for you to continue it's writing today and it's BENEFITS to be felt in 605 years time.

So that's why i told you "all these are THEORIES, let people SEE the BENEFITS"

Millions of people are seeing the BENEFITS of Jehovah's book now so i'm waiting to see yours, after all it's just 605 year from now. Less than one spiritual day! cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

NO Sir!

It started in the first century, went into spiritual bongage due to the emergence of the AntiChrist and was released to full active life in 1914! smiley

I thought you too said something of that nature about your book that began it's writing billions of years ago, only for you to continue it's writing today and it's BENEFITS to be felt in 605 years time.

So that's why i told you "all these are THEORIES, let people SEE the BENEFITS"

Millions of people are seeing the BENEFITS of Jehovah's book now so i'm waiting to see yours, after all it's just 605 year from now. Less than one spiritual day! cheesy
cheesy Laugh wan kill me die. True Christianity is Jehovah's witness grin grin
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Daejoyoung:

My man, how can a man burning in a fire need just a drop of water to cool his tongue? this is an hyperbole to show that we need the water of life to receive abundant life like Lazarus and Abraham. Also, how can a spirit burning in Hellfire have physical tongue that needs water to kill thirst?
While it is true that God would judge the unrighteous and destroy the unrepentant among them, it is important that we read the bible prayer fully and with understanding, asking the right questions in the process.

Bro You need Help Seriously!
JESUS CHRIST relayed an Event and U call it a hyperbole. I don't understand the Christianity of these days..

So Father Abramham is Hyperbole
Lazarus is Hyperbole!

Drop your senses when you are reading the Bible.. Take the Bible the way u see not the way u want. IT is the WORD of GOD not a Man's Word

The Story of the Rich man was not a Parable, Neither Hyperbole or whatever. It is as Real as you and Me..

Young Man , I Advice u to leave wherever you are been taught this false hood..

Run with all you can!

You need Divine Help..
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousnes89:
[s][/s]

LORD JESUS, I hand over this young brother into your Hands...

The devil is out to Waste him but I believe you have a plan for his/her life..

Wherever He/She is I Declare he/She wanted for Holyghost!

This my brother/Sister must not Perish!

The Fact that he has decided to follow/ clone my ID means that he/ She must carry the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.. he/she has no option! Than to carry the Gospel!

Holy Ghost mark this name "Righteousnes89" Anywhere He/she is all over the World, follow him/ her in the Name of JESUS... He/She Must Preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

LORD GOD MY FATHER TAKE OVER IN THE NAME OF JESUS...

Amen
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
cheesy Laugh wan kill me die. True Christianity is Jehovah's witness grin grin

Na so i see am o! undecided

But it's like that shouldn't be your own problem since there are thousands of religions on this planet, and you're not for any of them. So it will make more sense to concentrate on how what you said about your book will be fulfilled in just 605 years.

Christianity shouldn't be your cup of tea, after all you said it's all "a figment of our imagination" cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by OtemAtum: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Na so i see am o! undecided

But it's like that shouldn't be your own problem since there are thousands of religions on this planet, and you're not for any of them. So it will make more sense to concentrate on how what you said about your book will be fulfilled in just 605 years.

Christianity shouldn't be your cup of tea, after all you said it's all "a figment of our imagination" cheesy
Jehovah's witness is the only true Christian faith is all I said and you're pumping up sermons? grin grin cheesy Or are you doubting what you believe? cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah's witness is the only true Christian faith is all I said and you're pumping up sermons? grin grin cheesy Or are you doubting what you believe? cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy

On the contrary, i'm just curious because i think you should be more concerned about your own book! cheesy
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousnes89: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD JESUS, I hand over this young brother into your Hands...

The devil is out to Dangerous him but I believe you have a plan for his/her life..

Wherever He/She is I Declare he/She wanted for Holyghost!

This my brother/Sister must not Perish!

The Fact that he has decided to follow/ clone my ID means that he/ She must carry the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.. he/she has no option! Than to carry the Gospel!

Holy Ghost mark this name " RlGHTEOUSNESS89" ! Anywhere He/she is all over the World, follow him/ her in the Name of JESUS... He/She Must Preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

LORD GOD MY FATHER TAKE OVER IN THE NAME OF JESUS...

Amen

Pray for your imaginary sky God to arrest Miyetti_Allah A.K.A Fulani jihadist herdsmen who are slaughtering innocent and defenseless Nigerian Christians.

I have not killed any Christian since I was born but you are calling your helpless God to arrest me,

You and God are cowards

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Go To Heaven / Igbos Should Come Back To Their Traditional Religion / Chinese Man, Builds 'noah's Ark' In Preparation For Dec 21 2012 Mayan Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.