Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress (1791 Views)

Can I Build An Online School With Wordpress / PHP Programmer That Can Work With Wordpress Needed For A Project / Good In PHP & Familiar With Wordpress, Come Quick For A Mini Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by slickychi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello Web masters,

I like to create an online investment Website with deposit, Withdrawal, clients and admin dashboard. But I don’t seem to know any trustworthy script selling website.

Please your recommendation is highly needed and appreciated ASAP.
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by RealLordZeus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
slickychi:
Hello Web masters,

I like to create an online investment Website with deposit, Withdrawal, clients and admin dashboard. But I don’t seem to know any trustworthy script selling website.

Please your recommendation is highly needed and appreciated ASAP.

You can have he investment script to perform the core function while WordPress serves as front-end!
You can contact me @0.8.088922994 for a demo
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by slickychi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
That’s exactly my plan. But getting the script that works is the Koko
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by RealLordZeus(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
slickychi:
That’s exactly my plan. But getting the script that works is the Koko
WhatsApp or call
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by KosiKinq(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just chat me up on Whatsapp Nairaland just banned me for posting links of similar websites I've built

Zero eight 0 2 eight five six 3 8 one two
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by silento(m): 4:28am On Mar 30, 2020
I don't have wordpress but I have working gold coders , rock hyip , kingsoftware hyip , onlinetrade hyip aka forex and also other two that u haven't heard of but new in the market

If u need it my number 08161392463

Contact for price
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by Blackey(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]I need a wordpress plugin programmer/developer.

If you can develop a plugin from scratch or modify one, reply with your contact. [/s]
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by buy4script: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2020
If you want to create a HYIP site or Crypto doubler or others, you can contact me at http://buy4script.com
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by blesson04(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello I have one I'll send it to you
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by Jeresa: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2020
pls send me
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by Chibuokem: 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Please how do i get it i need it
Re: Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2022
Chibuokem:
Please how do i get it i need it

Check my signature to get one

(1) (Reply)

Self-taught Programmers Vs Trained-taught Programmers / When Oyinbo Programmer Smoke Osogbo Weed For The First Time / I Want A Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.