Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola (3680 Views)

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Jamahyel(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello NL's i was in a heated argument with my sister that Femi otedola is richer than Bishop david oyedepo. Pls i need you guys to clear the air for us. Thank you
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by 9jatriot(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Heated arguments because of other people's money? Is that what this self isolation is for?

Jamahyel:
Hello NL's i was in a heated argument with my sister that Femi otedola is richer than Bishop david oyedepo. Pls i need you guys to clear the air for us. Thank you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by COVIK19: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jamahyel:
What concerns NL’s who has more money between Oyedepo and Otedola?

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by APCNig: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jamahyel:

Lazy youth, get away you. I think you guys should start doing community service, cleaning gutters, sweeping the streets and e.t.c.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by barojana: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Haha you guys should chill we are bored under this lockdown.

Lalasticlala FP straight

In my opinion Oyedepo is richer. Oyedepo receives money whether stock market is doing fine or not. Most churches are not bound by economic indices either.

No CIT, no VAT etc

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jamahyel:
You should in heated argument with your imams femi otedola that is the real thing to do

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
barojana:
Haha you guys should chill we are bored under this lockdown.

Lalasticlala FP straight

In my opinion Oyedepo is richer. Oyedepo receives money whether stock market is doing fine or not. Most churches are not bound by economic indices either.

No CIT, no VAT etc
in my opinion the chief imam of national mosque is richer because he receive money from government officials including buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Jamahyel(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Adaogwashi1 post=87893311]in my opinion the chief imam of national mosque is richer because he receive money from government officials including buhari

Well said sir.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by redsun(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
One of them got rich at the expense of gullible Nigerians and the other at the expense of rogue Nigeria. Opportunistic wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Hutypoiu: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by seanwilliam(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
9jatriot:
Heated arguments because of other people's money? Is that what this self isolation is for?

u never see anything. Boredom can make you do anything.. but wait .. OP u dey mad oo, compare people in the same field na.. e.g adeboye vs oyedepo grin
Well to answer the OP.. otedola ( over 350m$) get money pass oyedepo ( around 200m$).
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Otedola is richer, oyedepo money is what he robs people as tithe and offering.

If Christianity was properly practiced the church is not his private business neither is covenant University that was built by members sweat.

Otedola has so many shares in various oil fields, excluding his other investment.

I never qualify pastor's as wealthy unless those like alakija who have stake outside"church business".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Smh...

Lazy youths...

If you had your own money, you won't argue at all.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by edoairways: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
redsun:
One of them got rich at the expense of gullible Nigerians and the other at the expense of rogue Nigeria. Opportunistic wealth.
Oyedepo doesn't depend on your kobo kobo offerings. He has businesses that fetch him millions
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Diiet: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Unbelivable thread, one can only excuse the OP if he's belowe 18yrs
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by abbasajao(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pls contact their lawyers to give you their investments worth and contact their account officers to give you their balances.
You can then let us know who is richer. Thank you
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by verifiablefacts: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
You should in heated argument with your imams femi otedola that is the real thing to do

pls repeat those things you said but this time in English.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Ourkitchenpalm: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm even ashamed to be called a pastor today by my members...

It's shameful that a man of God is being compared with a businessman.

Are we called to gather wealth or to win souls for Jesus..

May God have mercy on us...

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:
I'm even ashamed to be called a pastor today by my members...

It's shameful that a man of God is being compared with a businessman.

Are we called to gather wealth or to win souls for Jesus..

May God have mercy on us...

loud it o, it is so irritating.

These people should be hiding their heads in shame especially during this period.

I still remember the assemblies of God fracas where both G. O fractions used thugs to oppress themselves, go to opponent stronghold church to cause mayhem until law enforcement intervened in a supposed children of God issue

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Ezmans: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

otedola walk for his money while oyedepo brainwash poor Nigerians to make money
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by pek(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
What benefit is that to you? Will it increase your bank balance?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by pek(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ezmans:
otedola walk works for his money while oyedepo brainwash poor Nigerians to make money
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
Jamahyel:
[/s]

Both you and your sister should grow up...
Arguing about senseless things when the world is on standby...
Is that the cure for coronavirus?
Or will it change the fact that we have a brain dead gorilla as a president? Or a vulture griller here on nairaland?
My friend you and your sister should be careful angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by destinychildolu(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
u never see anything. Boredom can make you do anything.. but wait .. OP u dey mad oo, compare people in the same field na.. e.g adeboye vs oyedepo grin
Well to answer the OP.. otedola ( over 350m$) get money pass oyedepo ( around 200m$).
Lies. He said it is an insult to say he is worth only 200 million dollars. I watched the video live and direct
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola by Yankee101: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
What have you done/are doing to count your own money instead of others'?

(1) (Reply)

Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai / House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo / Tinubu And Aisha Buhari In Elbow Shake- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.