Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (60150 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by evergenuineshop: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2020
My lecturer back then in 2012 called me out Infront of over 200 student and used me to make example of someone who is fat and ugly.

I'm still waiting for the right time to revenge, but I know one day the time will come.

Have never been so pained

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2020
Aystarz:
Everybody droppimg their grass to grace stories here like say Nigeria has stopped being the world's poverty capital. Biko, who come dey lament say hunger bad for this coro season
As in ehn? Some are even using range rover,if na like that Nigeria good, who go still remain poor. They are Nairaland liers, they just imagine and write, good story tellers

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by fagbohun4j(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2020
joepepsy:
Image fellow Nigerians telling me I won't go far and my daughter will amount to nothing cos the mother was a drug addict, today in solothurn switzerland, non can look straight to my eyes cos am not only famous and rich my daughter is bouncing well.

That's good to know.... BTW, please is Switzerland a good place to live? I'm a father of one and I'm planning on relocating there with my family,(wife and a kid) Thank you
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Chatflick(m): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2020
kinibd:

Are they still inside the bank?
Yes o they are. You watched the third season abi?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2020
felixray2010:
Mine was before the World Cup 2014

My friends uncle who was a senior custom officer back then. He was given a slot to present a player to play at the national team, of which non of my friends family loves to play football. Of which this man knows am a very good footballer . I beg this man several times, he told me am not his family member that he can not help me... I can never forget that day
The president of Nairaland association of liers
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Association of Nairaland Liers. Keep it up ehn, ode. Personal contractor ko, personal contractor ni. Why are you like this? Must you lie? I'm glad the man made the girl ran away from you, you can lie for Africa

Lol I can give you my other moniker, that says a lot about me. I created this one after being barred for insulting the vulture BBQ maker.

I don’t blame you bro I used to think every success stories were lies till I found myself in it.

I can tell you more about my journey since 14yrs
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Somzee(f): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2020
2001, I was in Jss 1 at one of the federal government girls college, my mathematics teacher looked at me and said i can never amount to anything useful in life because I always did badly in mathematics. She said a lot of hurtful words that day which made me cry till my eyes were swollen.
Every of her class periods were dreadful moments because I would be the focus of caricature.

Today, I am a medical professional.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Since all of you come lie for this place, let me be the first to tell you the truth. Even people wey never get bycicle dey ride range rover, awon oniro oshi

1. When Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, I cried for a week
2. My sec school English teacher thought I was dull
3. People look down on me just too much

And now, I'm still broke, and haven't achieved anything in life except the ability to sight Nairaland liers

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Somzee:
2001, I was in Jss 1 at one of the federal government girls college, my mathematics teacher looked at me and said i can never amount to anything useful in life because I always did badly in mathematics. She said a lot of hurtful words that day which made me cry till my eyes were swollen.
Every of her class periods were dreadful moments because I would be the focus of caricature.

Today, I am a medical professional.
Lol, continue the lies

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Clothingonline9(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
beautified:
The most painful statement ever said to me was from my mum. She said she wished she never gave birth to me and that I was menstruated out. She also said if I never amount to anything good in life, she's not bothered so far my other siblings come out doing well. She said these when I was 16 years old. I'm 27 now and it still rings in my head. I'm out of Nigeria now and doing far better than she ever thought.
We are not in talking terms anymore mainly because she's used to saying bad words and the worst thing I need around me is negative energy.
Kindly Dm
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Somzee(f): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Lol, continue the lies

Why do you sound pained? Well Your thoughts your business!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by akanbiaa(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote [b]"the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock" [/b]What actually happened that warranted her telling you this?

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Bt seriously this girls looks like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cant u see her name

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Patitotac123: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
By now you are suppose to visit the woman and thank her for helping you to achieve your goal. I want to blive she didn't utter those words to you out of nothing there is something she has seen in you to make her utter such words and those words are what is guiding you to have a change of behaviour and never to derail from your goal. So she has done a wonderful thing in your life go to her with your gift and thank her but I know in her mind she will be guilty as well.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by wizod(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Long episode
worth reading
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by akanbiaa(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!
You just told her something painful l, without showing her the exact correction or asking if she is English graduates. Perhaps 5 years from today.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by wizod(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!
and so?
Did she told you she read English?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Let me tell you another one
One of my teachers once told me I am olodo which means a dull brain person. I read read and read to proof him wrong during WAEC. I'm very brilliant truthfully, I just want to surprise all my teachers that thought I was dull because I was a new student in the school and very quiet, I'm not part of those stupid students always raising up their hands even if they don't know the answer, those I too know.
To continue my original story, I started reading late at night, morning and evening, I know all the chemistry laws, physics laws, I even did well in our physics mock exam, and our physics teacher was very surprised. I passed Jamb more than their best student, but I didn't tell anyone, in my mind, they will just hear I have gained admission, and be surprised.
My mother was so happy, I even wrote my WAEC and Neck very well, even Geography question came out and I saw it, its something I know before, I just glanced through again. Already calling myself a doctor, would spend all the night reading, finished Ababio chemistry, modern Biology, okeke physics, A-Z in English, and many English textbooks my parents bought for me. I started talking like a white person, British English.

But Alas, when WAEC Neco came out I failed woefully. Till now, I'm still failing in life. This is after 10years. Even my teachers that I wanted to surprise is dead.
This is the true story, no be all those Bollywood Yoruba film that people are commenting. If na everyone they end in success and range rover, noboyfor dey complain for Nigeria.

The story I told up there is my true life story

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2020
My mom said some terrible things to me last month that I don't wish to recall cry
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Karleb(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Thinking of revenge
I have one uncle who use to knock my head real then when I was in primary) secondary school Asin not just normal knock you know all those knock that use to factory reset someone's destiny
Yes dats it
Don't even know how I managed to survive dose horrible days
To cut d story short his son just got to primary 4 me am patiently waiting for d son to get to primary five so I can do him Roman reigns style
Brutality in knocking no mercy the way his father reshaped my head dats how I m going to reshape his own

Leave the innocent boy alone! Wanna knock someone? Go for his father!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Patitotac123:
By now you are suppose to visit the woman and thank her for helping you to achieve your goal. I want to blive she didn't utter those words to you out of nothing there is something she has seen in you to make her utter such words and those words are what is guiding you to have a change of behaviour and never to derail from your goal. So she has done a wonderful thing in your life go to her with your gift and thank her but I know in her mind she will be guilty as well.
She won't even remember she said it again. Our mothers tell us worst things than that. They don't usually mean it. But because Op is a witch, she keep it in mind for many years, op is from a cursed family. My own Aunt will use omorogun to beat us and say horrible things to us, but we all know she loves us very much just like h
her children.
My aunt that once her daughter that she will end up with an old man in life, but Shea going to kill her first, and when she wakes up, she would get pregnant and marry old people CX no one would marry her again.
Today, my cousin is still a virgin, she dares not allow a man touch her. These old people say all those things as a form of training, but when you are a witch, you hold on to abuses
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Jupiter7:

You are wicked oo. The child you have put into such condition as a result of your action, do you think you will go scot free?

Not my child
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by drkay(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Mine was the other way round undecided
I told my ex that she would regret leaving me, when she decided to break up peacefully, based on some factors, back then in 2008. She did anyway but we still keep in contact.
In 2011, she got married to one rich guy like that and she even invited me to her weddingangry
We're still friends till date. She revisit that topic sometimes last year and I was speechless lipsrsealed. Anyway she knew that I said it out of love and nothing more.
I invested so much in her, sponsored her to acquire some skills (Tailoring, Catering, interior deco). she's still using one of those skills as a side hustle till date.
In retrospect, any regret from both side? NO.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Lol I can give you my other moniker, that says a lot about me. I created this one after being barred for insulting the vulture BBQ maker.

I don’t blame you bro I used to think every success stories were lies till I found myself in it.

I can tell you more about my journey since 14yrs
I laugh in Chinese, I'm a lady anyway. Oya now, give me, Mr range rover wey no get keke. Abi na rituals you do? CX from your name, I'm sure na garri you drink this morning

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Kaygloba: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Its exactly 7years when my uncle i was working with then chased me away from his company coz he wasnt happy i travelled to South Africa to visit my brother and his family for two weeks

He said to me that " now you are my company , i will see how you and your siblings will survive " coz he was responsible for all our upkeep then.

And then i was doing my degree and my siblings were in school also. I struggled to graduate and being responsible for my siblings too.

Today. a charted accountant and the baby of the house is observing his NYSC .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Samakus(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!

Take corrections young woman! Will ya?

You're a postgraduate student for josh's sake, it's just fair that you're expected to write as one. Spoken English is not a right denominator of literacy. If you can't write English, you're no different from the tout at Orile park.

BTW, how people mistake 'I'm' for 'am' is just annoyingly baffling. Least of them all, postgraduate students!

The bolded is the lamest excuse I have seen this year aside Buhari's aides blaming his pronunciation of 'Covik one nine' on his Fulani tongue!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Ivlesivil(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2020
My dick is too small,..
Hear dat all d time,..

But it's too late 4 dem by den, they can't be unbleeped by me den grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
drkay:
Mine was the other way round undecided
I told my ex that she would regret leaving me, when she decided to break up peacefully, based on some factors, back then in 2008. She did anyway but we still keep in contact.
In 2011, she got married to one rich guy like that and she even invited me to her weddingangry
We're still friends till date. She revisit that topic sometimes last year and I was speechless lipsrsealed. Anyway she knew that I said it out of love and nothing more.
I invested so much in her, sponsored her to acquire some skills (Tailoring, Catering, interior deco). she's still using one of those skills as a side hustle till date.
In retrospect, any regret from both side? NO.
Ode, sponsored who? You that you cannot feed yourself, you are sponsoring, weldone. Men can lie sha. The only regret she has is not leaving you early because I can't imagine how many lies you don tell her. Pele, Range rover crew. My Investor? How many things you don invest for yourself? Continue to lie o, I'm sure your girlfriend will soon read this, cz I will personally tell her myself. The girl that she's the one that used to lie to her parents for handout so she can give you part of the money to feed is the one you are sponsoring. Brother oniro

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by donbuchi1(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Since all of you come lie for this place, let me be the first to tell you the truth. Even people wey never get bycicle dey ride range rover, awon oniro oshi

1. When Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, I cried for a week
2. My sec school English teacher thought I was dull
3. People look down on me just too much

And now, I'm still broke, and haven't achieved anything in life except the ability to sight Nairaland liers

Nonsense
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Samakus:

Take corrections young woman! Will ya?

You're a postgraduate student for josh's sake, it's just fair that you're expected to write as one. Spoken English is not a right denominator of literacy. If you can't write English, you're no different from the tout at Orile park.

BTW, how people mistake 'I'm' for 'am' is just annoyingly baffling. Least of them all, postgraduate students!

The bolded is the lamest excuse I have seen this year aside Buhari's aides blaming his pronunciation of 'Covik one nine' on his Fulani tongue!
Epele o, Mr Professor in English, I just did not want to comment since ni o. How is it your headache, what exactly is paining you? Is she the one that brought Corona to your country? Is she the one that say you should not close your border in time, why transferring aggression? Is she the one that say make you no stock up your house with food before lockdown? Abegi, if your English, cannot make corona leave this country is as good as a waste. That why you are broke
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by KosiGee(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.

You should thank your auntie. The same advice but hurtful words she said to you guided and prevented you from having kids out of wedlock.

You were extra careful and took measures to either not get pregnant or you proved her wrong by making sure the pregnancies didn’t come to fruition.
Sadly she couldn’t offer same advice to her daughters who might’ve seen you as a role model but couldn’t copy your resilience and academic zeal.

Don’t hate your auntie. Love her. Her words were turning point in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.