Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja (149495 Views)

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Studio247: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
All this drama kings call pastors

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I heard no Imam has been arrested.

Some Muslims attacked, burnt a police station and all the police cars.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I luv the way the officer broke everything down for him
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by nosagold(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okay, maybe what he did was wrong but why do people hate the good God so much?!!! Jesus keeps showing love and we pay Him back with hate... We deserve all the evil that has befallen us!!! Honestly embarassed
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Princejebs(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Diiet:

Even scientists are now saying there are evidences of God's existence.
Show me the prove. If you are science student, I believe you would have done virus and how manipulative the cure can be. Use your head.
Where is your God?
I thought you talk to him everyday and he always answer kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by verifiablefacts: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princejebs:
You are covered by the blood of Jesus? Tell him to provide cure for corona. grin Use your head. God exist but naija opsession is for money kiss
there is sarcasm somewhere.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by drizslim(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
rusher14:
He wants to be like pastor chris.
but I don't think pastor Chris smoke
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by paix(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
slowbreeze:
Hes sweating profusely and Its obvious he stinks...Stop bleaching they wont hear!
You will always see them with big towel mopping sweat.

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Diiet: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Satan66:

Those who think there's an invisible Man in the sky waiting to judge more than 7.7 billion people are the real foolish ones.
Says satan himself.
By the way 7.7bilion is only much in the sight of man, with Angels or God the number is nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Ezmans: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Totilopussylick:
He looks like he’s possessed
pls this man no get radio & tv?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by iramure(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Any information about that bald-headed, arrogant, stubborn, money hungry pastor who likes disobeying Government order with passion, did he still open for offering and tithe as usual?

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Happyguy201: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Instead of these so called to be helping out in this desperate times they are collecting from us. Christians should wake up .pastors are not different from politicians

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Satan66(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Diiet:
Says satan himself.
By the way 7.7bilion is only much in the sight of man, with Angels or God the number is nothing.
And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Origin(f): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Looks more like Chris oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by shogsman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are this people cursed or what,how can someone stand in front on this bleached fool for prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Diiet: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princejebs:

Show me the prove. If you are science student, I believe you would have done virus and how manipulative the cure can be. Use your head.
Where is your God?
I thought you talk to him everyday and he always answer kiss kiss
You ask me to show you evidence when we already have many on the internet you can pick from.
With your phone right there just type 'proofs of God's existence' and you'll see many articles about the topic, read as many as you can and you'll have a change of mind.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by pocbles: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just call one of the family and I was told not quite long that he has been released.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by lastchild: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Bleached bastard
why calling him bastard? Tomorrow you will start running up and down looking for a solution to your problem when it's you that brought the curse upon yourself
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Birniwa(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
verifiablefacts:

are mosques covered by the blood of Jesus?

They're not because they're not abattoirs like Churches. So, keep the blood covering thing to your dancing halls for Mosques don't need that BS.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Ezmans: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
VanGun:
cry cry

Read His Full Biography Here : https://www.prayers.fun/pastor-u-u-dennis/
de nigga knows how to bleach with poor people's sweat,foc money

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by 6digitscomrade: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Totilopussylick:
He looks like he’s possessed
d self styled just wanted trend he will proceed to write a book now to extort his sheep’s saying he was persecuted

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Adex2442: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
What is this??

We have pastors and prophets scattered all over the country yet this contraption called Nigeria is in deep mess.

I think our religious leaders are benefiting from the rot going on..

Who needs Religion if

We have steady electricity
Working institutions
Law and order
Social welfare packages and the likes.

Where will u get all that if God is not involved?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Diiet: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Satan66:

And you know this how?
Go study the acts of angels/spirits, in anything they are not limited like man. We are in the age where informations abound use your phone.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
VanGun:
Pictures Of Pastor Who Looks Like Bobrisky Arrested For Sunday Service

FCTA Enforcement Team arrests self-styled General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church, Apo, Pastor U Uden for violating ban on places on worship.

Despite the presence of the team he continued the service while the team waited to avoid confrontation. He was arrested thereafter

Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1244249811680968710

His Real Name is Pastor U.U Dennis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1sHzwD62g
Bobrisky? That nigger looks like the joker

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Satan66(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Diiet:

Go study the acts of angels/spirits, in anything they are not limited like man. We are in the age where informations abound use your phone.
Where were those studies gotten from?
From intensive research and evidence or from an old book with no evidence?

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by aimuan(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
sassysure:
What is this? shocked
Mere swipe of handkerchief over his face turned his nose deep red.
Who advises these people?
He needs mental evaluation.
Hope his prikk were able to change colour too.

And he will use foreign accent too. See his over dyed hair cheesy
He is bleaching his skin,how is that your problem?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Burruchaga71(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
At may looking at him you will understand that this man is.....
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by MoIbrahim: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Bleached bastard

Not a good word for such a person. Pls
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by gbagyiza: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
QuickStandard:
grin
The pastor looks somehow.

My Pastor sent me a reminder message yesterday about coming to church today.

I no kukuma reply sef.
This isn't time to gather together, this is a time for sober reflection. Stay in your closets and pray to God to heal our land.

You see some pastors r making mockery of Christianity. Look at how this pastor was disgraced n look stupid in the eyes of the public. The guy quoted Bible reference that makes the pastor look like a fraudster. Is it too big for this pastors to understand that we r facing a serious issue at hand which can consume everybody including them n their followers. Nobody is stopping u from practising your religion, the government said once we r able to defeat this virus, everything will come back to normal. Coordinate your members to pray at home, God is in everywhere, he will definitely answer us from home.

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by lastempero: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
What's the epistle the guy preaching Is he afraid to arrest him??

I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.