Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before (989 Views)

This Is What An Incredible Old Man Showed Me Today! (pics) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by mamagee3(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hi all, back in December until late February of 2020, I had a series of dreams about a serious terrorist attack. It showed people getting killed and I am beginning to believe God showed me this impending disaster as a form of a terrorist attack.

I am in disbelief as to how I was shown this but I never envisioned a global pandemic this size.

Stay Safe y’all.
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Cholls(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
my sister ya brain is awake today. Thank God for that.

Stay safe!

2 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by MZrapper(f): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hi Hippopotamus!!!
Do you want to trend by force?
You want attention at all cost?

2 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Ladylite: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, back in December until late February of 2020, I had a series of dreams about a serious terrorist attack. It showed people getting killed and I am beginning to believe God showed me this impending disaster as a form of a terrorist attack.

I am in disbelief as to how I was shown this but I never envisioned a global pandemic this size.

Stay Safe y’all.

Pls keep kwayet... Go and hide and cry somewhere

You will still have zombie visions and still post rubbbiiiishhh here.

You are not ashamed. God showed you yet you warned no one and many are dead already, you kept posting irrelevant stuff and waste your mortal life on nairaland.

Pls repent because their blood will be on your head if this your new post is even true. God does not give visions to unserious peeps like you unless it was urgent and you wasted it.

Anyone can come here claiming they saw this and that before it happened... It is not cute or praiseworthy, rather it is wicked
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Graysons: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamagee3:

Stay Safe y’all.
*sigh* IIamina not again.

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Veryfoolishboy: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
But the disease has been spreading before December
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Tozic: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
Hi Hippopotamus!!!
Do you want to trend by force?
You want attention at all cost?

Oh yeah! I want to.....
Lemme follow you.....Man, It'll be interesting to trend by force through you! I guess I'll buy more time from you before the person I'm expecting arrives. So shall we? cheesy
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by 2Radii: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamagee3:

Stay Safe y’all.

Pls sleep back and ask God how to eradicate it....pls slp back
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ladylite:

You are not ashamed. God showed you yet you warned no one and many are dead already, you kept posting irrelevant stuff and waste your mortal life on nairaland.

Pls repent because their blood will be on your head if this your new post is even true. God does not give visions to unserious peeps like you unless it was urgent and you wasted it.

Anyone can come here claiming they saw this and that before it happened... It is not cute or praiseworthy, rather it is wicked
How do I know it was going to be a global pandemic.

How many global pandemics have you experienced in your lifetime?
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Ladylite: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamagee3:

How do I know it was going to be a global pandemic.

How many global pandemics have you experienced in your lifetime?

Abeg go and prepare to meet God. You wicked messenger. He gave u warning, you refused to tell it.

Even if no one would believe, their blood would not be on your neck. Now you are stained with their blood. But you would rather keep posting senseless things that does not help anyone including you. God loved you enough to choose you, yet you did not pray to avert it or even warn people. You will be judged
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by spiralwedge(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Even all the top pastors were caught unawares. God didn't tell anyone, He played everyone this time. Some of them are only now looking back and saying maybe it was this or that.

God is smart
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Have you told "HIM" your Goodbyes already. Time is ticking fast you know.
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2020
spiralwedge:
Even all the top pastors were caught unawares. God didn't tell anyone, He played everyone this time. Some of them are only now looking back and saying maybe it was this or that.

God is smart
God does not need to go through a “pastor” to give warnings.

We are all the same in the eyes of God...He doesn’t give respect to titles.

Some “Pastors” are not even on the same spiritual level with me.
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by CheedyJ(m): 1:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Could av been slightly believable if u had created a thread while u had d 'revelation' not now..perhaps, u were just hallucinating or probably an aftermath of movie might av watched ..
Re: God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Ladylite:

...let her be ,cos if she would av warned u will u listen

(1) (Reply)

Which Particular Demon Possessed The Whole Ghana / Something Is Eating Me Up. / Flee. True Story Of How She Got Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.