Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall (2700 Views)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? / Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omall is subsidiary of Opara and operate on Opay, it’s a platform which help you sell your products for free on Opay app.

Omall is a new platform and we need lot of merchants/vendors to sale their products on the platform for free for a year.

*Benefits*
1. Over 10 million Opay users will be able to access your products
2. The platform is free to join
3. Transactions and operations are flexible
4. Your item will be advertised for free
5. No service charge for merchants

But due to the fact that our platform is still new. We haven’t granted SHOES, NEW CLOTHES AND USED CLOTHES DEALERS(WHOLESALERS) access to reg or upload on Omall for free, all dealers are on probational period but as time goes by with honest and good business from the dealers, the access will be granted.

NOTE: ONLY MAJOR DEALERS(WHOLESALERS) WITH PHYSICAL SHOP, WEREHOUSE OR OFFICE THAT CAN BE VERIFIED BY OUR OFFICERS.

*To join the platform*
if interested in joining our platform all we need from you to be our merchant are;
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Items:
Item prices:
Pictures:
Jumia/jiji/konga link:

*Delivery and payment*
Dealers handle delivery themselves and make it easy and flexible for both parties ( seller and buyer), payment is also flexible, the seller get payment confirmation once the buyer confirms the item.
Please make sure you don’t disappoint your buyer to avoid been suspended on the platform.

Note: Lagos Merchants only for now

*Return police*
Return is expected with 48 hours of getting the item with the following Teams and condition;
-Item is damaged or faulty but we expected to check the items in front of the delivery man and make sure it is in good condition before he leaves or else we will see it as been damage from your end.

If otherwise e.g you just don’t like the item then it might be allowed to be returned with concrete reasons

Please let’s take note of this

*Delivery Policy*
Lagos- 73 hours working days deadline
Outside Lagos- 7 working days deadline

Customers can start getting worried after this deadline, if not please tell your customers to be patient within this period

*OMall Quality Assurance Services*
If you have any;
1. Complaints
2. Feedbacks
3. Problems
4. Issues

With Orders or anything regarding Omall, contact me on it as soon as possible

Contact me on:
https:///2348082165992

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sell your item on Omall platform for Free

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
It’s free, no commission, no extra charges
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay holy, stay safe

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Don’t pulse your business during the lockdown, sell it on Omall

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Omall got it all

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Friday slash

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2020
If you make any order on Omall platform or having issues making orders, feel free to contact me
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Sunday Guys!

We are using this opportunity say a very big THANK YOU to all the Health workers in the fight against the corona Virus.

You are the real SUPER HEROES �‍⚕️�‍⚕️.

Upgrade Opay app to use OMall
��
/2UIUvte

#Heroes #StaySafe #StayHome
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
dejialam:
Happy Sunday Guys!

We are using this opportunity say a very big THANK YOU to all the Health workers in the fight against the corona Virus.

You are the real SUPER HEROES �‍⚕️�‍⚕️.

Upgrade Opay app to use OMall
��
/2UIUvte

#Heroes #StaySafe #StayHome 

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sells
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

And would like to sell on Opay(Omall), they don’t need to shot down their business this period because we have go them covered.

Please refer them to me. Thanks
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by miqos02(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2020
dejialam:
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sells
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

And would like to sell on Opay(Omall), they don’t need to shot down their business this period because we have go them covered.

Please refer them to me. Thanks
what's the website link to make orders?
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
miqos02:
what's the website link to make orders?
The platform is on Opay App only Sir
Download Opay app on Google playstore

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Discount of N1000 on the first three (3) persons that order items above N2500 on Omall. Send me your order number
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by miqos02(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
dejialam:

The platform is on Opay App only Sir
Download Opay app on Google playstore
thanks sir
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
miqos02:
thanks sir
You are welcome, you can send screenshot or the order number to me on whatsapp
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by miqos02(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
dejialam:

You are welcome, you can send screenshot or the order number to me on whatsapp
I was actually contacted to sell on the platform so I was wondering how they sell products.
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
we are going to be doing general promo in days time and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

How can you be a pertaker;
Send us at least two of you products that the price is below general market or jumia, jiji and konga price, which can attract buyers faster and will attract buyers fast.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Few days to go

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
we are going to be doing general promo starting tomorrow and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

How can you be a pertaker;
Send us at least two of you products that the price is below general market or jumia, jiji and konga price, which can attract buyers faster and will attract buyers fast.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

*Don’t miss the free opportunity!!*

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by iscom(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Interested
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by iscom(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Interested sha
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
iscom:
Interested sha

please we need this following information to complete your registration on the platform;
Merchant information
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Jiji/jumia/konga link:
You can send it to me on
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by Pstarogood0100: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pstarogood0100:
Interesting

please we need this following information to complete your registration on the platform;
Merchant information
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Jiji/jumia/konga link:
You can send it to me on
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by ritsy02: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Please is Omall doing any giveaway? I received a call from an agent saying I won 3000 naira from the orders I made and he has to add me to a whatsapp group so that I can follow instructions on how to receive the money.
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by ritsy02: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Is Omall doing giveaway of 3k hourly voucher?
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!

Be part of it before it close!

Contact me if you need any help on how to make Orders on Omall.

I’m at your service �

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2020
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sell
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

Please refer them to me. Thanks all
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
Open for customer feedbacks
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
*Important Notice*
Please if you make any order or help your customers to make orders, please inform me immediately so we can have it on record, track it fast, you can get it on time because Agents are given top priorities and also to avoid unnecessary issues. This is very important for all our OMall customers and don’t forget to send in the order page. Thanks all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal / Naira Rain / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.