Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? (5427 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Spark2: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Does any one know why the other flag was there?
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria and the armed force flag

2 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Spark2: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
[img][/img]
Spark2:
Does any one know why the other flag was there?

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Keziehenry(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
angryZoo flag and fulani terrorist flag

10 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm seriously interested in knowing what that other flag represents.
Modified: I've been told that it represents the Nigerian armed forces flag.

1 Like

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by FatherBona: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Make I go wash plate, anybody wey sabi abeg tell us
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Apc flag
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by seunlayi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Keziehenry:
Nigeria flag and fulani terrorist flag

Country and party flags
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by hisexcellency34: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Flag of the armed forces. He is the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces

8 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by NIJJAking(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Bewarned only Jesus Christ can save you , any other way or person will not help you to gain salvation and make heaven, rather they will mislead you to hell fire. Don't gamble with you eternity , it is more important than the present temporal short years you spend here on earth. Give Jesus Christ a try today!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by gloriaunobi(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
That's new Arewa Republic flag....don't quote me I'm busy

1 Like

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by HarunaWest(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
That's the Armed Forces Flag...Even trump has two flags behind him when making an address or giving executive order.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Okwyjesus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
I'm seriously interested in knowing what that other flag represents

1. Nigeria flag
2. Armed Forces flag

My wife asked similar question. .....

5 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by DZTech: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ahem.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

all those who had a hand in COVID-19 entering Nigeria:

- Just in case you think you can escape justice.

You will pay, each and every one of you.

loud it, 4 those @ d back.

1 Like

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by funmike83(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Curious too
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Bruno3000(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Bewarned only Jesus Christ can save you , any other way or person will not help you to gain salvation and make heaven, rather they will mislead you to hell fire. Don't gamble with you eternity , it is more important than the present temporal short years you spend here on earth. Give Jesus Christ a try today!!!!
You hv u repented?
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Normal

5 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okwyjesus:

1. Nigeria flag
2. Armed Forces flag

My wife asked similar question. .....
Thanks. I was told its the armed forces flag

2 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by dustmalik: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
DominusPrime:

Thanks. I was told its the defense flag.
It's simply The Nigerian Armed Forces flag, not defence flag. The president is also the Commander-in-Chief Of the Armed Forces.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
NIJJAking:
Ahhhhh.....I'm scarrrrred!
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Miracle1991: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
According to KANU the fugitive and his Igbos pigs=the other flag is for Cuba where Buhari is hiding
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Npower: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
gloriaunobi:
That's new Arewa Republic flag....don't quote me I'm busy
Hmmmm, this table you are shaking, do you know that they just bought it new from Italy?
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Marv650(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by MrEazi223: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
NIJJAking:

Shey ori yin buru ni?
Re: Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? by Birniwa(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
The President is also the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces so, that's what the other flag stands for.

PS.
I can't believe this is how dumb and illiterate these people of the other part of Nigeria are, concluding that it's Arewa or Fulani flag and all other sorts of BS.

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Will Compensate Families Of Slain Policemen - Governor Makinde / Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi / Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.