Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (9525 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Okey-dokey Guys!!!!! Here's The Mgbeke Photo. Sorry For The Initial Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Her entire life centers on attention seeking.
I understand better now, she would be ignored henceforth.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
This explains a lot then.

Explains what my love?

Don't tell me you let the sun set on your anger? Come on.... Let it slide OK? I've moved on already. Kai!
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Freelane33(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Real definition of ngbeke

Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
cool
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by blacq2009(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Stupidass thread
But perhaps you can get a husband snatch here. Lol
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
I understand better now, she would be ignored henceforth.

Thanks

With all pleasure, Please go ahead.
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by ProtectMyMoney: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2020

Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are Ashirawealthy?? No wonder.
na waoh we got very good detectives in here.how did u code it was her?
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
bro is dat the same lady? grin grin
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
blacq2009:

But perhaps you can get a husband snatch here. Lol
... Lolz cheesy cheesy how are u

1 Like

Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by HundHunter(m): 2:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Where is the photo

See the mgbeke picture grin

Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Gofwane(m): 3:18am On Mar 30, 2020
ItooWorWor:

What are you before
grin
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Olatara(f): 3:55am On Mar 30, 2020
HundHunter:

See the mgbeke picture grin
With Corona head or hair. Lol
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by femi4: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
I can no longer make my hair for fear of someone coughing or breathing in my face.
Even afraid to step out of the house.

My bed has become my bestie grin

Seriously I'm not finding this funny.
Had to wrap my hair to prevent frizzies and breakage.

Please Lord let this thing end already!!!.

Hmm... undecided
No picture to validate your claims
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
femi4:
No picture to validate your claims

Couldn't post it here again due to some technical ish. So, posted it in another thread.
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by blacq2009(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Lolz cheesy cheesy how are u
I'm good. How're you doing too, dear?
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by rtdCivilservant: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
I can no longer make my hair for fear of someone coughing or breathing in my face.
Even afraid to step out of the house.

My bed has become my bestie grin

Seriously I'm not finding this funny.
Had to wrap my hair to prevent frizzies and breakage.

Please Lord let this thing end already!!!.

Hmm... undecided
Can u drop ur email/contact here and perhaps delete it later, I had to quote ur old thread in order to make this private.
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Can u drop ur email/contact here and perhaps delete it later, I had to quote ur old thread in order to make this private.

OK. I'll reply you soon.
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by rtdCivilservant: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

OK. I'll reply you soon.
Ok
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by WildChild00(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Ok

Online criminal....
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by rtdCivilservant: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

OK. I'll reply you soon.
Still waiting.
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by mafiano1986: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Spending the whole day on the bed?? That is so depressing! Why not try and get some exercise? you can put on a face mask if you are scared of catching corona virus. spending toomuch of time in the bedroom is a road to depression especially in nigeria where most people dont have unlimited wifi in their homes.
Re: See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
mafiano1986:
Spending the whole day on the bed?? That is so depressing! Why not try and get some exercise? you can put on a face mask if you are scared of catching corona virus. spending toomuch of time in the bedroom is a road to depression especially in nigeria where most people dont have unlimited wifi in their homes.

OK. Thanks a bunch.
I'm actually mapping out where and where I'll be going from now on. One has to be careful now as the roads are deserted so you don't get harassed by hoodlums.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph / Abuja Is The Home Of Innocent Looking Runs Girls / Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.