Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? (21804 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:31am On May 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Bloda
Onwero
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 1:55am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Ah Ahn, I'm even PReGnat AGain S kissef,,
This Time with OCtUPlets
Blood of Zechariah, pregnant again keh and with 8 babies. God help your ministry oh. Don't you think it will be stressful taking care of that many kids??
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:58am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

Blood of Zechariah, pregnant again keh and with 8 babies. God help your ministry oh. Don't you think it will be stressful taking care of that many kids??
I have 7 BaBy DADDieS to the GlORy Of GoD, Otito Di Ri JESSSSSSSSSUUUU!!!!!!
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:05am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley I'll Give U YANSH PICS. , That is what I love giving men BeCauSe they always ShOut, Yell and think they ARe very POweRfUl. StOP shouting, they won't listen.
I'm On A yanSh PROTeSting levels #
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 2:23am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I have 7 BaBy DADDieS to the GlORy Of GoD, Otito Di Ri JESSSSSSSSSUUUU!!!!!!
Are you kidding?? grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:25am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

Are you kidding?? grin
Are you kidding??
I lOve to Get WASteD wink
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 2:27am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley I'll Give U YANSH PICS. , That is what I love giving men BeCauSe they always ShOut, Yell and think they ARe very POweRfUl. StOP shouting, they won't listen.
I'm On A yanSh PROTeSting levels #
What do you mean by the statement ''because they think they are very powerful''?? That's a fallacy though.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 2:27am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I lOve to Get WASteD wink
What do you by ''love to get wasted''??
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:28am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

What do you mean by the statement ''because they think they are very powerful''?? That's a fallacy though.
yeZ. I RAiSe One yanSh 4uU
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:30am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

What do you by ''love to get wasted''??
ubdon mean it. The time when 4 men caRry me put for CAR, come dey RuB my BoDy .. e Shweet Die grin cheesy grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 2:40am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
ubdon mean it. The time when 4 men caRry me put for CAR, come dey RuB my BoDy .. e Shweet Die grin cheesy grin
Gracious God, you meant sex with multiple men. I consider it gross though.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:41am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

TotORi tongue
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 2:42am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
TotORi
grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:49am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

grin
that's why I love my male friends. Always Tell them to whiP whip WHiP it OUT! wink cool
DiCk like A WHiP cheesy. WeaR it PRouD like hoRSeTAil.
Can you whip out your dick so I can sit on it and penetrate?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:54am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

Are you kidding?? grin
I love Guys with whiPPie Diccs
Mmmm
B embarassed grin ANANAAAAAAAA
Reminds me of iCe - CReam
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:57am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

everyday tente*
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Onwero
Iberibe
Onyi ochi
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:25am On May 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Iberibe
Onyi ochi
Onye ala Ony embarassede ohi Onye AzU
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Onye ala Ony embarassede ohi Onye AzU
Chineke na pogi
Iberibe
Thunder fire you
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
If I say I understand what you wrote up there
Am only lieing,,,try to reconstruct yourself again,,you dig
And why you give birth to so many children from different daddies why
That's not proper enough sad

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:58pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If I say I understand what you wrote up there
Am only lieing,,,try to reconstruct yourself again,,you dig
And why you give birth to so many children from different daddies why
That's not proper enough sad
I was in search of the SOn of God. Been in it my whole life.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:58pm On May 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Chineke na pogi
Iberibe
Thunder fire you
AnUMPama

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I was in search of the SOn of God. Been in it my whole life.
I hope you find him
Which states are you living in the US
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:11pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I hope you find him
Which states are you living in the US
New YoRk.
Anywhere I see white, my BRAin is tRiGGered and I feel I'm with the SAViOR of the world/ManKinD.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
New YoRk.
Anywhere I see white, my BRAin is tRiGGered and I feel I'm with the SAViOR of the world/ManKinD.
No babe if
You keep having that kind of mindset then there's still millions of white out there you still gon sleep with
Make it a stop and let your kids be proud of you
Seek God first and only him M not preaching to you infact if you don't stop it's doesn't add up or mean anything to me
But it's for your own good you know
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No babe if
You keep having that kind of mindset then there's still millions of white out there you still gon sleep with
Seek God first and only him M not preaching to you infact if you don't stop it's doesn't add up or mean anything to me
The more I PRAy, the more it worsens. I don't know what else to do. It's like no Air Air
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:32pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No babe if
As for the Guy JeSus, he likes APPeaRinG to someone then disappearing. VeRy Unfair. I HATeim
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
The more I PRAy, the more it worsens. I don't know what else to do. It's like no Air Air
You have pastors right
Talk to them about it you gon pray together they will put you through
Cause can't advice you to stop praying since you said the situation worsen when you pray
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:35pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No babe if
with your Do & HiT & Run Jesus
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You have pastors right
Talk to them about it you gon pray together they will put you through
Cause can't advice you to stop praying since you said the situation worsen when you pray

I've vowed never to say A PRayer in my life . Taken it as my Gift, puRPOSe on earth or talenT to BleeP men. YeS, I fall them Down or KnOCk them out with my SKills, it's my life.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
with your Do & HiT & Run Jesus
I don't understand
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't understand
your Jesus ReminDs me of all these Hit and Run men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.