Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers (2233 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Melezenawii: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are Childish, Find another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju to Wailers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Eriggs: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Rightly spoken, i see them here daily. They are not only childish, but very stupid.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Eriggs: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
Some idiots are still shouting it's a prerecorded speech. What do you fools want?

My president, carry on sir!!
Due to unavoidable circumstance, I'm unable to watch the live program but thanks to Nairaland, I can at least catch a glimpse of what our Dear president is saying.

Reno Omokiri is waiting for anything he can use to mislead his fellow wailing fools
You are one of the very very few wise people on this site or forum. Majority comment like fools truly. They asked their President to talk, he said something, they are here screaming that it is pre-recorded without looking at just one of many good things he has said on how to better their lives full of hatred. Some are even waiting for him to cough!
What they don't know is that, anyone that wish this man death, die before him or bury their parents before him. All Nigerians have seen many cases like that.
Fools will never ever be satisfied in life, no matter what..... their gathering is scary!
saasala:
Seeing him looking healthy broke my heart sad

saasala:
It was so painful seeing him looking healthy sad
Just imagine the height of hatred. They can't even hide it anymore, So you all know Baba is looking healthy and fresh? See, na dat pain wey dey pain you, go kill u at last.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Saifullah01: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
The current government may have its flows. But Most people don't know (and sadly may never know) what decision making and leadership entails.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Melezenawii: 5:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Saifullah01:
The current government may have its flows. But Most people don't know (and sadly may never know) what decision making and leadership entails.
God bless you
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by helinues: 5:16am On Mar 30, 2020
They are more than childish, they are toddlish.

Wailers will hear am this week. I dey assure them that

2 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by allthingsgood: 5:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Wailing fools!

3 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by ERockson: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Deji should keep shut. Buhari regim has beaten propaganda out of his life and his brain reset, Deji is a repentant propagandist that should not be quick to condemn people he motivated in the past. He should retire in peace and be watching the Nigeria dirty politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Melezenawii: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2020
ERockson:
Deji should keep shut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by kingthreat(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2020
ERockson:
Deji should keep shut. Buhari has beaten propaganda out of life and your brain reset, You were there mentor so leave them alone

Childish mofo spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by oglalasioux(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2020
I agree with this. Criticising everything like this ends up looking stupid.

2 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2020
That's the effect of the new deadly virus called the WAILING VIRUS (W-VIRUS).
A lot of Nigerians will soon start dying from this virus especially in this PMB regime.
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2020
ERockson:
Deji should keep shut. Buhari has beaten propaganda out of life and your brain reset, You were there mentor so leave them alone

Sorry please can you translate what you wrote to English?
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by temptnow: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Aboki really kicked this one brain to reset

2 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by ERockson: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Sorry please can you translate what you wrote to English?
Thank you
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Alberta123: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2020
The more they criticize with fabricated lies and concocted rumors, the more neutral guys like me see there mischief and trust them less.

From buhari is a clone to he's sick and bed ridden to he's in cuba and coronavirus positive.

The list of lies are endless and they've been bursted time without number.

This isn't criticism but pure hatred.

4 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
Rightly spoken, i see them here daily. They are not only childish, but very stupid.

"Daily" you said? You only joined a day before you made this comment. Seriously? Your intention in this forum is crystal clear.
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by LabDNA: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
temptnow:

Bwahahahaha! Dem beat shege comot for him skull. grin cheesy

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Melezenawii: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
lexio:

"Daily" you said? You only joined a day before you made this comment. Seriously? Your intention in this forum is crystal clear.
[/s]
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Melezenawii:
[s][/s]

See them.
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by GamalNasser: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Since Deji was picked up from that one man March he has changed ooo cheesy..well we all know what happened ..Deji enjoy your cake
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by ppeessuu: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ipob is a viral disease pls stay clear.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's just it.
Criticism upon criticism without any tangible solution(s) or idea(s) to what we have on ground.
It's high time some people learn to move on as rightly said by Mr. Deji Adeyanju.

2 Likes

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Saifullah01:

flaws.

Sorry I corrected you, but we are only human and do make mistakes. Endeavour to correct me . . .
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by ayinde2020: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
i tire
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by lastempero: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Repentant propagandist !!!
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by gawu1: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
temptnow:
He is now enemy of inyamiri for that good admonishment
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by temptnow: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
gawu1:

He is now enemy of inyamiri for that good admonishment
he thought illiterates from the Northern part of Nigeria are joking.

People who are cursed for life

Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by ahaz: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Melezenawii:
You are Childish, Find another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju to Wailers
deji I know you are working under the Fulani immune virus which you contracted last year..well cowardice is a virtue from were you hail from and the virus is working perfectly well in such a d.n.a...so I don't blame or envy you....stupid attention seeker.
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by lamarbutton: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
ppeessuu:
Ipob is a viral disease pls stay clear.
Thank u
check your mail
Re: You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers by gawu1: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
temptnow:
he thought illiterates from the Northern part of Nigeria are joking.

People who are cursed for life
Thank God, they don't produce for ritual money making purpose like some people from the other region do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Mamman Daura-led Cabal Opposed Yusuf’s Isolation Despite Covid-19 Exposure / Slavery : The Myth Of Red Eboe(ibos) Of Jamaica / #endinsecurity: Updates on protest across Northern states over insecurity(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.