Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Obtain Your Application Form Into Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obtain Your Application Form Into Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa (312 Views)

Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa 2019/2020 Admission In Progress / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Your Application Form Into Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa by WcWET(m): 2:23am On Mar 30, 2020
The application into OSCOHEALTH ILESA is currently in progress.

Visit the below link to register from the comfort of your home

https://m.facebook.com/oscohealthsalesofform/

Or you call or whatsapp this number 08079550420
Re: Obtain Your Application Form Into Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa by Mrdecent(m): 2:49am On Mar 30, 2020
WcWET:
The application into OSCOHEALTH ILESA is currently in progress.

Visit the below link to register from the comfort of your home

https://m.facebook.com/oscohealthsalesofform/

Or you call or whatsapp this number 08079550420

I hope this is not a scam. They have scammed my friend once
Re: Obtain Your Application Form Into Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa by WcWET(m): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Mrdecent:

I hope this is not a scam. They have scammed my friend once

That’s why I put my phone number and you can check the college website and report to any of the numbers there.

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!Am I On The Right Track?? / Don't Open Schools Yet - Lagos Govt / Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.